Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Think by the looks of the 1st game Everton are gonna be like Newcastle were under king kev, doesn't matter how many you score we will try to score more.

Martinez never could sort out a defence so will make great viewing.

RichL

RichL

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
West Ham off to a good start. And Arsenal lost too. A good day all round for Claret and Blue :)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saw 3 live games today. United looked good once they got the first goal. Arsenal looked poor after they got the first goal!
Liverpool looked pretty good but as with last year we need to take more chances or we'll drop unnecessary points.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh well the only way is up for the gunners. !!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game could have gone either way. Koscielny was very unlucky to be sent off. Rosicky played well, but he and Wilshire were both a bit too fired up for me. I think Wilshire's game suffered when he got involved in arguing. Arsenal play lovely football but they need a cutting edge. For all their possession they only had one shot in the first half, and that was the tap in from 5 yards.

On a betting note, I did have a couple of dollars on Villa at 15/2, and if Stoke had scored that late penalty I would have had a 78-1 treble up with the draw, Villa & ManU - but as a Liverpool fan I am glad it was saved!

Last edited:
steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still think we are going to suffer unless he brings in at least 3 top players. We now have injuries and suspensions already .

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like Wenger is finally going to sign another French player..

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still think we are going to suffer unless he brings in at least 3 top players. We now have injuries and suspensions already .

youve got about 100 million to spend so wtf is going on?....i think wenger is stubborn and thinks he can bring his own players through with buying the odd young french player....like he did back when you were successful years back...but the game has changed, but i think he's trying to prove a point it can be done again...and i dont think it can....i think his time will be up shortly if he keeps it up....what do you think?

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if we don't get past Fenerbahce he will have a big problem. We are going to end up buying the players that the big clubs don't want. He has had the last 8 years to bring the kids through and it hasn't happened. Time for a change !!

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think you should win that game pretty easily, would be surprised if you didnt...but yeah he needs to get the finger out and get some decent signings in...if not then i can see you finishing 5th or 6th this season....

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a crying shame for Arsenal that now they are the 2nd best supported team in England with 60,000 for every home game, they have sold three of their best players, two to their biggest rivals - Fabregas to Barca, then Nasri to City and VP to United.

Now they are trying to recruit from other EPL clubs and being told a big fat NO - pity they didn't make sure their top players were under contract and do the same. They could have won the league with those 3 still playing for them.

F

FLOnaldoRO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohh , another year and Wenger didn't spend 1 $ for transfers . First match , first victim : ARSENAL LONDON . What he think can do with that players ?! He think some like : I don't spend , i just make money ! Love story huh ? No .. He need some transfers if he want to stay in Premier League with that horrible team .. I wish them good luck but with this team , i see over 10 th place them .. Manchester City started very well ... another win for them this year ?!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The teams you play against are random (except maybe special dates like boxing day/new year). He was moaning about the teams they have in the first few fixtures.....

Man Utd - A Swan, H Chel, A Liver, H Palace, A City, H WBA

I wonder when Laudrup will have a moan about Swansea's start.....

Swansea - H Man U, A Spurs, A WBA, H Liver, A Palace, H Arsenal

......or maybe he has a bit more class ;-)

This is a good article about fixture list compiling http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2009/06/secrets_of_the_fixture_compute.html

I also want Moyes to fail and get sacked, I used to love him but all last season he said he would discuss his new contract at the end of the season, knowing full well he was going to be the next Manc manager.
I cant blame him for going but at least be honest, he only found out a week before my a.s:eek::eek:

I think it would have been silly for Moyes to say yeah I'll be leaving end of the season, wouldn't have helped Everton at all. Think about the impact it would have had on the players.

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet today on Monaco to win against Toulouse and they finished 0:0, so I lost good money. I really can not understand how they can not win a team like Toulouse when they have Falcao, Abidal,Toulalan and more other good players in the team. I bet on them for a first time and look what happened, unbelievable.
However, I hope tomorrow I will have more luck and win some money.
If you have some good tips for me please tell me.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good win for Liverpool at Villa today. Close game, Villa maybe deserved something but Liverpool played well.

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and I wanted to bet on Liverpool today to win against Aston Villa, but I didn't, because I listen my cousin and bet the both team to score, so I lose. However I have some sure matches for tomorrow, so I hope I will win some money.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good win for Liverpool at Villa today. Close game, Villa maybe deserved something but Liverpool played well.

Although if Villa had started the match the way they played in the 2nd half it could have been different.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True, but I thought we played really well first half. Villa definitely played better 2nd half.

City losing 3-1 at Cardiff! They've been trying to walk the ball into the net then concede two free headers from corners!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My wish for the new season is Everton to finish above Liverpool for the THIRD year on the run and to actually get the run of the ball and a ref who is not blind in a derby and actually win one for a change. :D:D:D:D
I actually agree with Joe, I would be more than happy if Suarez left Liverpool cos I think he is in the top 5 players in europe but he signed a new contract last summer and it is about time clubs stood up to want away players, but you cant blame Suarez cos he will never play Champions League football if he stays with Liverpool :D:D:D:D ( only joking Joe, honest).
I think the Mancs should do the same with Rooney.
I also want Moyes to fail and get sacked, I used to love him but all last season he said he would discuss his new contract at the end of the season, knowing full well he was going to be the next Manc manager.
I cant blame him for going but at least be honest, he only found out a week before my a.s:eek::eek:
Ps Joe, Everton to finish below Swansea and Liverpool , I think the heat must be getting to you :D

I HATE HATE HATE Moyes, the respect I had for that back stabbing pr!ck went down the drain with his 11 years!! I didn't hate him for going to the club that I hate most in the world or even the fact the back stabber left the club he apparently loved penniless as the red sh1te got him on a free.

I HATE HATE HATE him for trying to unsettle our best players in the team he apparently loves (JOKE) just cos he can't sign anyone else to join his new team. I hope he falls on his ass when he relegates Man U to the championship, I will be highly delighted to see that, I would pay good money to see it :D

And what he said about Baines and Fellaini not being allowed to leave to further their career, just shows what a fecking ejit he really is.

He is soooo lucky I can't drive as I would drive to Manchester to wait for him to show his face, and when he did I would put my foot down and knock the fecker down and reverse just to make sure I got him hehe. I wouldn't mind doing time for that crime :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ooooooh and Mourinho should say to moyes, "Let Rooney come to Chelsea so he can further his career" :D

When I heard that on MOTD I nearly wet myself laughing, please do it Mourinho :D

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I HATE HATE HATE Moyes, the respect I had for that back stabbing pr!ck went down the drain with his 11 years!! I didn't hate him for going to the club that I hate most in the world or even the fact the back stabber left the club he apparently loved penniless as the red sh1te got him on a free.

I HATE HATE HATE him for trying to unsettle our best players in the team he apparently loves (JOKE) just cos he can't sign anyone else to join his new team. I hope he falls on his ass when he relegates Man U to the championship, I will be highly delighted to see that, I would pay good money to see it :D

And what he said about Baines and Fellaini not being allowed to leave to further their career, just shows what a fecking ejit he really is.

He is soooo lucky I can't drive as I would drive to Manchester to wait for him to show his face, and when he did I would put my foot down and knock the fecker down and reverse just to make sure I got him hehe. I wouldn't mind doing time for that crime :D

You're annoyed aren't you :confused: :D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You're annoyed aren't you :confused: :D

Yeah, but she hides it well! ;)