Ongoing Soccer Thread

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL so you think that the knee by Terry was justified? lmfao whether the Barca guy "flopped" or not...it was definately a red card regardless.

Lol it was barely a knee. Sanchez was clearly simulating because if someone did that to me in the street or even one of my mates messing football I'm not going to be rolling around on the floor. If I got a red card for that in a match I'd be pretty pissed off to say the least.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol it was barely a knee. Sanchez was clearly simulating because if someone did that to me in the street or even one of my mates messing football I'm not going to be rolling around on the floor. If I got a red card for that in a match I'd be pretty pissed off to say the least.

Barely a knee or not idk i only saw the replay 3 times maybe. Regardless the intention by scumbag Terry was there and he deserved what he got. Cheap shots shouldn't be tolerated, especially off the ball when the ref usually doesn't see it.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Umm yeah some guys don't seem to learn...

Not that we haven't seen worse tackling by him:

More recently:

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow Graf that last video is INSANE!! haha holy shit....

although it was barely a kick....TO THE FACE...hahaha give me a break. Talk about scumbag. GTFO

C

commanderpants

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is still amazing to me that more players are not sent off for diving and over-reacting, when it seems like the only way to prevent more of it from happening. JT deserved what he got. But Fabregas was being pretty pathetic at times last night and deserved a booking. They took our talented captain and turned him into a flopping pansy. Peace out Barca! Bayern V Chelsea in Munich. Home game, home win!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow Graf that last video is INSANE!! haha holy shit....

although it was barely a kick....TO THE FACE...hahaha give me a break. Talk about scumbag. GTFO

I remember that Terry kung fu kick because it was against Portsmouth :love: in a pre-season friendly :eek:

heres a little gif ive found that made me lol of Liverpools 'little' Jay Spearing

JayTunnel11.gif

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cristiano--ronaldo-crying-pic--01.jpg
Amazing game. Been treated to two epic semis, really hope Bayern win in the final

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Madrid vs. Bayern

What an intense match... not really technically superb but exiting to the very end.

These games are the reason we love football so much.

Woot Bayern.... :rock:

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A shame Madrid lost, wanted them to go through. Mourinho is still the special one though.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Jose, where did Madrids CL chances go?

nboEA.gif

:D

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is that his reaction to the Ramos penalty? :D

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wigan 4-0 Newcastle

Thats the way to do it :D

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Picked the wrong to time to simply not turn up for a game. Switched off at half time - partly because I switched off Arsenal at 4-0 down :p - but mainly because it was absolutely horrific. Champions League hopes over now, I reckon we'd need 7 points from the last 3, not happening

C

commanderpants

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rumors about Roberto Martinez being considered for Spurs if Redknapp leaves. Anyone hear anything?

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be a very wise appointment

West Bromwich Albion have granted permission for The FA to speak with Roy Hodgson regarding #England Manager's position
Personally I'm just delighted it's not going to be that twitching, clueless, corrupt tosspot 'Arry

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumors about Roberto Martinez being considered for Spurs if Redknapp leaves. Anyone hear anything?

Personally i would be a little surprised if Martinez wasn't still at City next season (he may quit, but a sacking would probably be an expensive deal)

Quote:West Bromwich Albion have granted permission for The FA to speak with Roy Hodgson regarding England Manager's position

Would be a very wise appointment
Personally I'm just delighted it's not going to be that twitching, clueless, corrupt tosspot 'Arry

Agreed, give it to Hodgson, not that moron Twitchy :D

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Hodgson has got the England job, to my mind its an impossible job, unless you win the World Cup or European Championship, which we wont, you're a failure, but good luck to him, I think he is gonna need it :D
ps thank god the FA havent gone for that t.sser Harry Redcrapp

Last edited:
O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously I'm going to be laying the **** out of us getting through the group stage. We'll lose to france and we never beat sweden, leaving us having to get a result against the Ukraine on their home turf. Going to be very, very tricky

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Hodgson has got the England job, to my mind its an impossible job, unless you win the World Cup or European Championship, which we wont, you're a failure, but good luck to him, I think he is gonna need it :D
ps thank god the FA havent gone for that t.sser Harry Redcrapp

I never understand just why everyone thinks we should do so great at the international comps, apart from winning the World Cup in 1966, a semi final in 1990 what have we ever actually done?.

The Euros have always been a complete wash out for us - 3rd in 68 and a semi in 96, not even qualifying some years :(.

So when it come to internationals it seems the press love to think we are like Man Utd when infact we're more like a Stoke or a Fulham (apologies to those teams fans ;))

However - please let it be Hodgson :icon_thum

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hodgson or redknapp eh?

something about a devil and a deep blue sea comes to mind.