Olympic Games... Yes or No?

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
t is also in the interest of athletes to push the organization of the Olympics. In such circumstances, preparation is impossible.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Any athlete will never give up personal training for the sake of a canceled championship. Don't you think so?

many of them are isolated at home and cannot train in an organized manner.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What makes you think that. Even if some athletes dont have home gym they can probably still train in this current situation while going to nature lol ...

maybe in your country ... in my country no one can leave home without a solid reason, such as going to work or going to urgent shopping such as food or medicines. Any other exit from the house is strictly forbidden.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is unlikely that the games will take place this year, everyone cares about their health. It is sincerely sorry for those people who have invested so much work and money, the sponsors who signed the contracts will suffer huge losses. But the main thing in this difficult time is to remain people supporting each other, you notice how troubles unite people, it is sad, we must always live together without prejudice.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should be postponed ..the well being of the athletes is more important

W

wizcup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know for sure but for me Olympics is not the same as it was before. However, I think they should postpone it for at least a year as the coronavirus database is not yet completed. Or at least after they found a strong vaccine.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Official: the Tokyo Olympics were postponed to 2021.

It will be the first time that the maximum sporting event will be held in an odd year.

It was also agreed that the Games will keep the name of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.

AZHLead

AZHLead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haja, this is testing and lifting the limits. always good to work on the own limits

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cancel everything correctly,:mad: the planet is attacked by a new virus.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Games will be played in 2021. Wise decision.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
today the olympic committee decided to postpone the olympic games in Japan, it was really the right decision, many athletes in quarantined countries because of the covid 19

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally agree with the decision to postpone.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many of them are isolated at home and cannot train in an organized manner.
Everyone can train at home or on the balcony. If you have a private house with a garden, who will forbid you to run in circles?

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely no from my point of view, when u see how less people could be infected if they would stop the winter tourisum in Tirol/austria/Italia. I think olympic games in air conditioned airplanes and sportsmen + tourists from all the world are exactly what a virus need to overwhelm the world.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the all CardsChat Community! I think, the health of everyone, including and every sportsman,
is most important thing in the life! Because, if with the health all is OK, means Life continues and this is
most main! Therefore, if situation with the coronavirus not become better, I'm personally for the transfer Olympics,
because I want to see alive and healthy the great (and, of course, the all others) sportsmen in the Future! :dancing2:

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im pretty sure will not be this year......First we need to be safe, after we think to sport...

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It is good that the Olympic games were postponed to 2021 ! After all, what games are there without an audience ? And it is not worth risking the health of millions of people !

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Will they keep the same start date in August 2021 or is this still unknown ?

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it shouldnt take so long to postpone the games but im glad they did

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes as long as they compete in groups of less than 10 people and stay 6 feet from each other at all times.:elefant:

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard suspended that and will be played next year. Now it is too dangerous for everbody and people can not travelling there ,and nowhere

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there will be no Olympics this virus wont go away that fast imo, its very dangerous and spreading so fast its practically airborne, lets hope for the best and stay home..

Top 10 Games