Olympic Games... Yes or No?

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How ugly that because of this apandemia the Olympic Games are going to be suspended, many people prepared for this great event, we would have liked to witness the competitions but things happen for something better now, being in quarantine and being at home to avoid any contact and wait good news

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How ugly that because of this apandemia the Olympic Games are going to be suspended, many people prepared for this great event, we would have liked to witness the competitions but things happen for something better now, being in quarantine and being at home to avoid any contact and wait good news

It definitely sucks. I was looking forward to watching it this year.

On the bright side for the competitors, it gives them another year to prepare and train for it.

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While it's unfortunate it's probably the best decision. If they were to have the Olympics and athletes/patrons were to get sick I'm sure it wouldn't look good for the Olympic Committee. Precautions have to be taken and I think it's best to see how things play out in the coming months so postponing it seems like the most logical and reasonable thing to do. From the athletes perspective it's tough because you've had your mind set and been training for this specific situation.

Borataylor

Borataylor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to suffer for one year than to regret it for the rest of your life.This event is, of course, important for both athletes and sports fans.I think that because of one transfer, nothing terrible will happen.Everyone understands this now.It-better to be safe,now is not the time.

Top 10 Games