NHL 21/22

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the 20th, the Rangers play Toronto. They give 3 to win the Rangers a good odds, the team has a small loss in composition, so I urge everyone to bet on it.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I told you, the Rangers beat Toronto. They got in good shape, I will continue to watch them. Now I will go through the line and pick up a couple of bets.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panthers - Edmonton (Panthers @1.65)

The Panthers are 8-1-1 post-COVID-19/holiday break despite a total loss to the Calgary Flames on Tuesday, and they're averaging a ridiculous 5.5 goals per game. Conversely, the Oilers have no secondary points and are in full free fall.
Edmonton lost six straight games after the break, trailing 27-16. Thursday night they won't get any better.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And another one

Washington - Bruins (Bruins @1.55)
The Bruins beat the Capitals 10 days ago in Washington, and now they're hosting the Caps after a home loss. Boston is yet to lose two home games in a row this season.
Washington will miss several key figures on the blue line in the form of John Carlson and Dmitry Orlov. T.J. Oshi is also questionable. Meanwhile, Boston appears to be operating at full capacity, although mostly healthy.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, so I am hoping they can finally play well in the playoffs.
Also, I want to mention that I am a bit sad that Ovechkin will beat Gretzky's goal record, though he has so many records that he can let go of one to Ovechkin, the Great 8.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panthers - Edmonton (Panthers @1.65)

The Panthers are 8-1-1 post-COVID-19/holiday break despite a total loss to the Calgary Flames on Tuesday, and they're averaging a ridiculous 5.5 goals per game. Conversely, the Oilers have no secondary points and are in full free fall.
Edmonton lost six straight games after the break, trailing 27-16. Thursday night they won't get any better.

Both bets played well.:):)

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oilers are horrible. The only thing they are good at is winning the lottery. Drafting Draisaitl at his spot was good though.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Later tonight in NHL ...

Predators vs Red Wings

Over 5.5 goals @2

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many matches tonight to choose from. I'm betting Nashville, Minnesota and Rangers win hope everything goes smoothly.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blues vs. Canucks Predictions (Blues @1.65 )

Neither team has been particularly impressive this season in 5v5 matches in terms of expected goals. The Blues (46.96 xGF%) and the Canucks (49.60 xGF%) are in the bottom half of the teams, but I'll give St. Louis a hit because they're mostly healthy against the underpowered Vancouver team.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blues vs. Canucks Predictions (Blues @1.65 )

Neither team has been particularly impressive this season in 5v5 matches in terms of expected goals. The Blues (46.96 xGF%) and the Canucks (49.60 xGF%) are in the bottom half of the teams, but I'll give St. Louis a hit because they're mostly healthy against the underpowered Vancouver team.

I'm a Canucks fan but picking the Blues is reasonable. Vancouver will be starting their 3rd or 4th string goalie and will without 3 of their top forwards.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL today:
Philadelphia - Dallas (Dallas 1.94)

Dallas may be improving, there are more missing players in the Flyers, so I’m hoping Dallas wins.
We'll see.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many matches tonight to choose from. I'm betting Nashville, Minnesota and Rangers win hope everything goes smoothly.
I guessed all three wins, it's a pity that Minnesota beat Chicago in overtime, but because of this, my accumulator did not reach. I would put it as ordinary, everything would be fine, now I’ll collect a double, put likes and I’ll post it, you see that my events often come guys.:confused:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put the direct wins of the Rangers is a deuce and Philadelphia's victory over Dalos is a trio with a little 6.4. bet guys do not wish Philadelphia who doubts bet with a draw.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ducks-Bruins (over 5.5 @1.86)

The Anaheim Ducks are the league's top-scoring team since the break, averaging 1.89 goals per 60 minutes in all situations.
Meanwhile, the Bruins are averaging 3.99 goals per 60 minutes, with the Over scoring a total of 5.5 goals in nine of 12 games since the COVID-19/holiday break.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put the direct wins of the Rangers is a deuce and Philadelphia's victory over Dalos is a trio with a little 6.4. bet guys do not wish Philadelphia who doubts bet with a draw.
I'm not sure about Philadelphia.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lets go rangers tonight alos love the bruins,wild,avs in a round robin bet

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure about Philadelphia.
Yes, something went wrong, it seemed to me that they would win a friend. I should have taken Anaheim, they often have large odds. I just follow and often large odds pass, I thought Philadelphia would win this time, but I didn’t look at the lineups, half of the base team didn’t play for various reasons.:confused::mad:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL today:
Philadelphia - Dallas (Dallas 1.94)

Dallas may be improving, there are more missing players in the Flyers, so I’m hoping Dallas wins.
We'll see.

Dallas brought the result nicely.

This is what I expect from the NY Islanders too today:
NY Islanders - Philadelphia (NY Islanders 1.68)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas brought the result nicely.

This is what I expect from the NY Islanders too today:
NY Islanders - Philadelphia (NY Islanders 1.68)

It was a simple bet, but the point is a hit. :flute:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto is playing a very interx match with ducks, I know many of you don't believe in mighty ducks, but tonight you can take them with X. We take a draw or win a double outcome on Anaheim 2x.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one more piece of advice from me for today's matches, I'm almost sure of this, whoever doubts bet with a draw. Chicago's victory over Detroit.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto is playing a very interx match with ducks, I know many of you don't believe in mighty ducks, but tonight you can take them with X. We take a draw or win a double outcome on Anaheim 2x.

one more piece of advice from me for today's matches, I'm almost sure of this, whoever doubts bet with a draw. Chicago's victory over Detroit.
Anaheim with a draw and Detroit's victory, a good result, I think, my predictions come in more often than not. We put likes, I'll post it in the evening for anyone who is interested ...:deal::D