The Las Vegas hockey team is good

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tonight I'll get the triple express. Washington, Anaheim and Tampa Bay wins, chances are good I think anyone will say what, I saw one hockey fan online.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight i will bet on Ducks (2.05)
The Flames are fresh off a 3-2 win last night in Los Angeles and have to play in Anaheim less than 24 hours later. The Ducks have won back-to-back games and three of their last four. They also should get to face the Flames' backup goalie instead of Jacob Markstrom. The Ducks have some value here facing a fatigued Flames team. They're 9-4-1 at home this season and are heating up recently.

Last edited:
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight i will bet on Ducks (2.05)
The Flames are fresh off a 3-2 win last night in Los Angeles and have to play in Anaheim less than 24 hours later. The Ducks have won back-to-back games and three of their last four. They also should get to face the Flames' backup goalie instead of Jacob Markstrom. The Ducks have some value here facing a fatigued Flames team. They're 9-4-1 at home this season and are heating up recently.
Unfortunately, the ducks lost, they also got sick a little short of the victory. Today there are also many interesting matches, friends share their opinions.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the Leafs lost a game , last night which is ok. Hopefully they bounce back, the next game. I am sure they'll , go on another run. Being second is good, just holding that spot all season long is a choir. But knowing how they , got knocked out in the playoffs last season. The team definitely wants , to make it farther for disappointing the fans last season. I believe they are going to play well, all season long and even going into the playoffs this season. GO LEAFS GO

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oilers to win. Oilers haven’t lost two straight games this season, and their first time doing so won’t be at home against the Kings. They bounced back from their previous loss against the Dallas Stars on Nov. 23 with a 5-3 win over the Arizona Coyotes the next night.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oilers to win. Oilers haven’t lost two straight games this season, and their first time doing so won’t be at home against the Kings. They bounced back from their previous loss against the Dallas Stars on Nov. 23 with a 5-3 win over the Arizona Coyotes the next night.
Yes, Arizona kayots lose to everyone in a row, they are outsiders in every match. Today I will bet on the victory of the Minicots, the victory of Anaheim and the victory of Tampa Bay, a good odds, check my uncle and bet as well.:icon_bigs

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rangers won again, Penguins pleases with a winning streak. In the evening, fly into the branch and lay out one hundred percent express.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny how I speak about , Leafs doing well this season. They made a move from bad position , to the top as number 1. I talked to everyone of my friends , as well as family members. Now they going on a losing streak, I still haven't learned to keep , my mouth shut. Everytime I speak goof things about, the whole team then they start losing. So no more saying anything to anyone, and just let the Leafs play out their season. Even when it comes time to playoffs, don't even speak then. Lol it is the truth so my mouth will stay shut.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning Washington, Winning Philadelphia and Winning Tampa Bay, guys bet today. Anyone who still has any thoughts, let's be more active guys, the most spectacular league, I'm sure there are many hockey fans on the forum.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tampa lost, what it was I don't understand how they missed a lot more goals. Washington won and Philadelphia won too, now I put only singles. Victory Rangers New York friends today.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were surprisingly few scores in the Colorado - Florida (3:2) match.
I expected the match to be well above 5.5 scores from two teams that produced a lot of scores on average.
At the end of the second quarter, the first score fell, that surprised me.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were surprisingly few scores in the Colorado - Florida (3:2) match.
I expected the match to be well above 5.5 scores from two teams that produced a lot of scores on average.
At the end of the second quarter, the first score fell, that surprised me.
yes brother, I bet on this match and waited 6 or 7 goals, something went wrong, it's a pity. What are your thoughts on rates today?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't play NHL coupons yesterday or today, if I play I'll share a few tip.
Until then, good luck bro.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today you can choose events, a lot of interesting matches. Anaheim's victory is unambiguous.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't understand how? Tell me how they beat top clubs and lose outright to outsiders, I can't figure out this phenomenon. Anaheim lost on bullets in my opinion, I lost money again.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man it seems to get frustrating, that a lot of hockey games are being postponed. It could put a big delay on the season, which I guess th e season will be longer. But I see covid cases going up , which that is not good. Hopefully one day this will go away.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:
Dallas - Minnesota (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.83)
They scored 9 points in their previous game together and Minnesota have now made some savings and Dallas is starting to find themselves again so there may be fewer scores in the match.
We'll see. :cool:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:
Dallas - Minnesota (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.83)
They scored 9 points in their previous game together and Minnesota have now made some savings and Dallas is starting to find themselves again so there may be fewer scores in the match.
We'll see. :cool:

The score ran again (final score 7:4 :eek:).

Surprised, but at least Dallas set out on the road to victory, which is why I’m glad. :icon_sant

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
almost all matches have been postponed, it's a pity of course. I hope that the situation will stabilize soon, we believe in the best.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vegas and Tampa Bay gave seven goals for two and an amazing match, the winner of Tampa Bay was 3 4. In my opinion this is the only match that took place, all games have been postponed tonight.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Vegas and Tampa Bay gave seven goals for two and an amazing match, the winner of Tampa Bay was 3 4. In my opinion this is the only match that took place, all games have been postponed tonight.

There's always KHL though. Looks they havent postponed too much. Yet.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all the end of the NHL, all the matches are lurching and postponed. Who, guys, will clarify when to expect matches?

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like the league is shut down for a bit. At least there are the World Junior's to watch