NHL 21/22

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like the league is shut down for a bit. At least there are the World Junior's to watch
Yes, we will look at the youth championship, you can communicate here while the lockdown. The Russian national team has a good composition, canada is very strong in attack, who of the youth plays in the NHL?

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, this season of the NHL also suffered from covid restrictions, the fact that players will not go to the Olympics is a minus for world hockey, and any team can become a champion there - this is not the KHL, in Russia, where usually 2-3 clubs are fighting ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, this season of the NHL also suffered from covid restrictions, the fact that players will not go to the Olympics is a minus for world hockey, and any team can become a champion there - this is not the KHL, in Russia, where usually 2-3 clubs are fighting ...
in the KHL we have not two or three clubs to fight, it is offensive. The same thing can be and there are six eight applicants.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like this little break opened the score bag.

NHL Wednesday:
Florida - NY Rangers (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.59)
St. Louis - Edmonton (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.46)

Scores can run smoothly in these two matches as well, it’s no coincidence that sports betting sites think so too and pay little for it.:rolleyes:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like this little break opened the score bag.

NHL Wednesday:
Florida - NY Rangers (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.59)
St. Louis - Edmonton (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.46)

Scores can run smoothly in these two matches as well, it’s no coincidence that sports betting sites think so too and pay little for it.:rolleyes:
ee. well, just Nastradamus appeared on our branch. so keep it good that some matches have started. and the youth world championship, I heard it was canceled.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey

Av's fan here --Hope soon they the NHL can get back to playing and soon none of us will have to be dealing with Covid..

GL ALL :D

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad that hockey is back in action, this way Austin Matthew's can make a run for the goals leader. He is only 4 goals away from being on top, also helps the team out by winning games. I feel they are going to make a big run , since they have had a break now. You'll see the Leafs bouncing back with this break that they have had.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important question for all Russian-speaking members of the forum. Will Ovechkin overtake Wayne Gretzky in the number of goals scored this year?

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Connor McDavid with his P28 style stick is doing Lord's work.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The most important question for all Russian-speaking members of the forum. Will Ovechkin overtake Wayne Gretzky in the number of goals scored this year?

It won't be this year, he's still 140 Goals away from breaking Gretzky's 894. (Ovi has 754)

He scores goals at a monster pace.

1,230 Games 754 Goals (0.61 Goals Per Game)
Averaging 50 Goals a year over his career right now.

(0.61 Goals Per Game x 246 = 150 Goals)
(246 = 3 Seasons @ 82 Games per)

With the way he's playing right now he'll likely break it in 2025-26. But with COVID & possible injuries that can't be factored in, I can't see him playing the next three seasons @ 82 games and scoring 50 per, that's a lot to ask IMO.
Four Years in 2026-27 about a quarter/halfway through the season is my guess to when it happens :)

It's not a matter of if he will break it, it's when :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes no, not all Russians betray the importance of these statistics, of course it's nice for Ovi that he is already in the club 500. He has 140 pucks left, which is real, I think he will play for another five or six years if.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today the Rangers beat Edmonton 4-1. The remaining two matches for today are again pepenesli. On tomorrow I watched the poster two matches are pepeneseno, the rest of the matches seem to be held.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blues vs. Penguins Predictions (Blues @2.15)

I'm leaning more toward the Blues. St. Louis has been more impressive this season both overall and since the holiday break.
They've beaten the Oilers 4-2 and the Wild 6-4 since the break and shouldn’t slow down now.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blues vs. Penguins Predictions (Blues @2.15)

I'm leaning more toward the Blues. St. Louis has been more impressive this season both overall and since the holiday break.
They've beaten the Oilers 4-2 and the Wild 6-4 since the break and shouldn’t slow down now.
I still don’t understand your prediction came in or not, did you say the victory of St. Louis? The penguins won 5 - 3, but the odds were 2.85, so I'm confused.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here is my forecast for this tour, the victory of the Rangers for 3, they play with Vegas. Let our friends actively share our opinions.

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Florida or Carolina will win the Stanley Cup this season, they are playing very well

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, this season the NHL also suffered from covid restrictions, the fact that players will not go to the Olympics is a minus for world hockey, and any team can become a champion there - this is not the KHL, in Russia, where they usually fight 2-3 clubs ...

I disagree about the KHL, because one of the teams shoots in the KHL every year, for example: Magnitogorsk, Tractor, Avangard (regularly), and so on. especially at the beginning of the season, other teams also give excellent starts. Then it's probably a matter of the league's corruption... Here's my opinion for you.:cool:

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think this year there is so much unpredictability because of covid, it is really hard to predict who will win, BUT I still think Tampa Bay looks really strong, they have the best goaltender in the world and even without Kucherov and for a while Point, they still have managed to stay in first place.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still don’t understand your prediction came in or not, did you say the victory of St. Louis? The penguins won 5 - 3, but the odds were 2.85, so I'm confused.

I lost. it was a bet with overtime. But its ok , i will win today.:)

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rangers vs. Golden Knights total over 5.5 @1.7

The Rangers have collected four goals in three straight games, and are averaging 3.75 goals per contest since returning from the break. Vegas still possesses one of the top-scoring teams in the NHL, averaging 3.50 goals per contest.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rangers vs. Golden Knights total over 5.5 @1.7

The Rangers have collected four goals in three straight games, and are averaging 3.75 goals per contest since returning from the break. Vegas still possesses one of the top-scoring teams in the NHL, averaging 3.50 goals per contest.
but on the Rangers I lost the single, but your total pucks went in as needed, no more, no less, but you are an expert.:confused:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today I'll bet on Washington to win, a good odds of 2.5. Of course, you can bet that Ovechkin will score, but I still can't find such a rate where they give.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carolina beat Calgary 6-3. Washington let me down after losing to St. Louis 1-5, only the first period turned out to be equal, it is ambiguous how they play, they have nothing to do with such a game in the playoffs.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the match between Pittsburgh and Dalas will begin soon, who can say anything about this? It is a pity that Malkin does not play, a significant loss in my opinion. I am leaning towards the final victory including overtime and Dalas bullets.