ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be an interesting final.
Colorado has not won a Stanley Cup in more than 20 years, and Tampa may be the champion for the third time in a row, the last time the New York Islanders were able to do so (but four times between 1980 and 1983).

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Final (Wednesday):
Colorado - Tampa Bay (1.m.) (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 2.09)

There’s less chance of that, but I’m expecting a more defensive low-score match.
We'll see.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Tampa wins based on championship experience, defense, and goaltending, plus they just know how to take it another gear when they need to.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colorado brought the first home game in overtime.
The second match follows on Saturday.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Playoffs, Saturday:
Colorado - Tampa Bay (2.m.) (Over 2.5 (Away team - 2.5 score) 1.72)

Based on the first match, that seems like a pretty good odds.
We'll see.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's tough to see Tampa put out the Rangers, but Tampa is playing well especially the goal keeper. I think Tampa is not going to push Colorado around though, Colorado can hold there own even though game one they had a lead. Tampa bounced back for a bit, then Colorado won in OT which is good. The one think was Colorado put Edmonton out in 4 straight, that I really didn't like to see. Both teams deserve where they are at right now in the finals, but only one can win and I hope it's Colorado.

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good series I think the Avs are going to take it!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colorado - Tampa Bay 7-0

Shocked. o_O
Kuemper shootout and the colorado lead 2:0, this time I almost said we could go to tampa and everything would change there, but a 7-0 slap still burns in the face on Monday's game day.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Playoffs:
Tampa Bay - Colorado (3.m.) (Over 2.5 (Away team - 2.5) 1.64)

I would expect this...

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm taking Colorado on the ML tonight @ +100.

How can you not bet on Colorado with even money odds?!?!?!?!

They look so dominant. :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The picture is clear about the balance of power, the conclusion is that there will be 6 or 7 matches here...maybe.
But let's just say that the Colorado, in away, played more shooting than the Tampa.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tampa gave out just the most gorgeous match, still ahead, Vasilevsky is just on top. The score in the series is 2-1 in favor of Colorado, I hope Kucherov will play in the fourth game.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well Colorado needs one more win to win the cup, I sure hope they finish it at home . One reason I don't want Tampa to win is, they took Toronto out of the playoffs. Like I said before Colorado has the team to defeat Tampa, and their goaltender. All lines are solid, where Tampa has maybe 2 lines that are solid. Normally who ever wins just wants it more , and plays that much better as well.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tampa got in big trouble for not being able to pull in both of their home games.
Now Colorado will most likely score a point at the end of the duel and take the Stanley Cup home.

NHL Final:
Colorado - Tampa Bay (5.m.) (Colorado 1.85)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The picture is clear about the balance of power, the conclusion is that there will be 6 or 7 matches here...maybe.
But let's just say that the Colorado, in away, played more shooting than the Tampa.

Tampa won a close match and the duel continues in Tampa. The six matches are now certain, but there may be a seventh match.
Kucherov hit the second Tampa goal nicely.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now it would have been worth it to bet on Stamkos' goal for 2.40 odds.
Colorado won, they won the Stanley Cup in the sixth match (4:2 overall).
I look forward to next season...

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good Series Colorado.
Bring on next season.
I miss hockey already.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad that Colorado won game 6 , to win the Stanley cup. It was a great series to watch, alot of entertaining games. But if Tampa would have won game 6, I think it would have been a different. Just glad to see Tampa go out for taken out the Leafs, in first round. Colorado wanted it more , so they played their game and won it. Thanks great they won , it's only their 2 cup but it will help the franchise out and make there contracts of players want more money. They deserve it with what they did won. Just hopefully they can stay together and maybe not want as much as they deserve.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Im happy for m'y avalanche.....it was tough but at rhe end we beatimg the champ......

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will be the first player drafted next Thursday guys? :p

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we all disperse, thank you all. not a single club that I supported won, it's sad. But I made a lot of money in the NHL, this is a good topic. hugged everyone, thank you for being with me this season.