NHL 21/22

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say it's going to be Edmonton to beat Colorado I the western conference, also Tampa to win the eastern conference. I really hope Edmonton can bring the cup to canada, it hasn't been here for many years. That is my perdition for the Stanley cup winners, but I think Tampa will take it to 7 games against Edmonton. I gotta support a Canadian team, since I live in Canada. You never know that Tampa may win it for a 3rd year, hopefully the Canadian team can pull it off.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Prediction for the conference final......avs in 6 on the oilers and ny rangers in 6 on tampa bay.......will see

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know what I'm predicting, but I'm cheering and hoping for Edmonton to go all the way. I don't see any snoozers for sure. Should be some amazing hockey for the next bunch of weeks.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Rangers can still win away today and move on.
Maybe. :)

The Rangers went further.

The Colorado - Edmonton (1.Match) became a goal shower, and this can continue to be expected from teams with two such offensive lines.

Today:
NY Rangers v Tampa Bay (1.m.) (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.79)

Maybe it will be a tighter match.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first game of the Edmonton series was outstanding, the score was like a baseball game. It is amazing how talented Colorado and Edmonton are, they both have a lot of talent. This series is going into 7 games I think, I think who ever wins that series is going to win the cup. I can't wait for more entertaining games, that's why it would be nice for it to go 7 games. They are both power houses, that what makes it entertaining to watch. Go Edmonton Go.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two zero in the series. Shesterkin is just on top, Panarin scored two points. the final is not far off ahead new york

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Rangers lead 2-0 against Tampa, but now the next venue will be the Amalie Arena, anyway, I’m confident the Rangers will surprise Tampa there as well.

Tampa Bay - NY Rangers (3.m.) ((Draw or NY Rangers) 1.64) :cool:

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Any fans In here ? If so , where you from

I was born in Edmonton, but live in Calgary. Tough times going into game 3 down by 2, but I really do think Edmonton has a chance to come back. They haven't played their own game much so far against Colorado, but when they set the tone, I don't think there's a team in the league that they can't dominate.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday Playoff:
Edmonton - Colorado (4.m.) (Edmonton (Match Winner) 1.95)

If ever, Edmonton should win now or the Avalanche would sweep away.

Dzmitry Apanovich

Dzmitry Apanovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that Colorado Evelanche should win the Stanley Cup this year, because they are a very balanced team with almost no weaknesses.

Although, of course, Nazem Kadri's injury is a big loss for the team.

Dzmitry Apanovich

Dzmitry Apanovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two zero in the series. Shesterkin is just on top, Panarin scored two points. the final is not far off ahead new york

Igor Shesterkin is very good this year, and in general the New York Rangers are good, I think there is a high probability that they will play in the Stanley Cup Final.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Tuesday:
Tampa Bay - NY Rangers (4m) (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.69)

They’re likely to go back to New York 2: 2, but I’d rather go for a score tip.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Rangers , are going to take Tampa out. I am so shocked that the Oilers went out in 4 straight, but Colorado is a very impressive team. They did what they had to do against Oilers, so now I have to choose another team to win cup. Colorado looks very good , but the Rangers should put up a great battle. I don't see Tampa making it 3 in a row, but there is still 4 games to go where they could come back. Rangers are a young team and there goalie is on fire, Rangers should be able to finish the job. I am going with Colorado for the cup.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i just said one thing......go avs go for the cup.........yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Match 4: 4:1, Hit.

The duel could continue from 2: 2 in New York.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Thursday:
NY Rangers v Tampa Bay (5m.) (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.63)

I look forward to a match below 5.5.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If Rangers don't change something, this series is gonna slip through their fingers and when they realize this series could be already done.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tampa equalized the score in the series, 2 - 2. For me, this is a confrontation between Russian goalkeepers, a worthy generation of the Russian school of hockey. In my opinion, New York should go further, but we will see this hockey soon.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Igor Shesterkin is very good this year, and in general the New York Rangers are good, I think there is a high probability that they will play in the Stanley Cup Final.
I’ve been waiting for this all season too, you can’t imagine how much I won on them, I only bet when the coefficient was three or more. I hope it will be so. I wish New York victory.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Thursday:
NY Rangers v Tampa Bay (5m.) (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.63)

I look forward to a match below 5.5.
The final score of 1:3 was good for me because it was less than 5.5. ;)

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess the Lightning needed a couple of games to get their feet going after waiting around for the Rangers to get to the conference finals. The lightning took out my team (the Leafs) in round one and it looks good for them getting into the finals, but I can't see them beating the Avalanche. I still wouldn't bet against them, though. Tampa has too many players that won't quit.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a pity that New York flew out, they played with dignity. Now, only for Tampa to win, Vasilevsky and Kucherov also deserve the final, I sincerely wish the Russians good luck in this final, the guys drove up to four victories.