maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maple Leafs vs. Avalanche Total Over 6 @ 1.7

The Avalanche remain the highest scoring team in the NHL, averaging 4.30 goals per game. Colorado are also not the meanest defensive side, they are at the bottom of the league in terms of conceded goals per game at 3.23.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys came in yesterday, I have an express train, now I'll try to upload a photo. one match only tomorrow Anaheim is playing with Detroit, I think in this match Anaheim got less time to build up strength, plus many more players won't play for various reasons, I'll take Detroit here, the final victory including overtimes and bulits.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn, teach someone to upload a photo, I create a link here and copy it and nothing comes of it. Explain who is not difficult guys.
cOdiKEypdBE3

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
if Connor McDavid was on regular P29 stick Edmonton Oilers would be top #1

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Leafs and Flames for the WIN!!

Just discovered this thread. I am a long suffering Leafs fan ever since I was a kid. Became a Flames fan though when Atlanta was moved to Calgary as that was my home town.

Leafs and Flames both looking great this year but they always both seem to find a way to lose in the playoffs if they happen to make it.

At least the Flames have got 1 Cup while I've been alive...

Been hard to find much interest in watching games this year with so many of them being cancelled due to Covid....hopefully it will get better as we get closer to the playoffs again!!

GO LEAFS GO!!
GO FLAMES GO!!

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just discovered this thread. I am a long suffering Leafs fan ever since I was a kid. Became a Flames fan though when Atlanta was moved to Calgary as that was my home town.

Leafs and Flames both looking great this year but they always both seem to find a way to lose in the playoffs if they happen to make it.

Been hard to find much interest in watching games this year with so many of them being cancelled due to Covid....hopefully it will get better as we get closer to the playoffs again!!

GO LEAFS GO!!
GO FLAMES GO!!

Flames have a good team but they just got schooled on their road trip. They are definitely a step below the elite teams.

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Flames have a good team but they just got schooled on their road trip. They are definitely a step below the elite teams.

Yeah, they were killing it on the road earlier in the season but no so much now lol...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:

Colorado - Seattle (Colorado 1.35)

There are plenty of postponements, but if you play this match then Colorado will be your favorite (they don't even pay much for bookmakers)

Colorado v Seattle (Over 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.41)

Even for a 5+ goal, they barely pay anything.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

GO LEAFS GO!!
GO FLAMES GO!!
glad to welcome you friend, nice to see another hockey fan. Do not hesitate to express your opinion about the upcoming games and another friend could you write original names of teams, since I am from Russia and I don’t understand much in the jargon of how you call teams.:deal:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Los Angeles plays with the Rangers, the bookmakers give approximately the same odds in this match, I'm rooting for New York. I watched their last game and it impressed me, it's a pity that Shesterkin doesn’t play, and indeed many players will be absent from both sides.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's so frustrating with all these hockey games postponed, it would be nice that all sports could go back to the way they were. I play at some site to bet these games , some many say game are postponed. Hopefully as booster shots go out, the NHL can get back to business.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Rask back with the Bruins is huge for them

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you think if evander kane sign with edmonton oilers that will be good fit???

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's so frustrating with all these hockey games postponed, it would be nice that all sports could go back to the way they were. I play at some site to bet these games , some many say game are postponed. Hopefully as booster shots go out, the NHL can get back to business.
Yes, it's a pity that this is happening, I hope everything will be formed soon. This time two matches have been postponed, three will take place so far this information.

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should be able to bet if a game will be postpone or not

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:

Colorado - Seattle (Colorado 1.35)

There are plenty of postponements, but if you play this match then Colorado will be your favorite (they don't even pay much for bookmakers)

Colorado v Seattle (Over 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.41)

Even for a 5+ goal, they barely pay anything.

There were two small tips but both were hits. :D

Today I think this will be a 5+ score match too:

Dallas - Seattle (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.66)

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maple Leafs-Coyotes Over 6 (1.83)

I’m anticipating a 5-2, 6-3 type of game, with the Leafs leaving the desert with the win.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think if evander kane sign with edmonton oilers that will be good fit???

I think he'll do fine playing with mcdavid. He'll be on his best behavior this year, get a new multi year deal starting next year and revert back to his old ways.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were two small tips but both were hits. :D

Today I think this will be a 5+ score match too:

Dallas - Seattle (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.66)

The end was 5:2, so this result came in nicely. :cool:

Today, I think Nashville will score at least 4 goals maybe:
Nashville - Buffalo (Over 3,5 (Home Team - Goal Score 3.5) 1.65)

Good luck.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today for the first time I see that no match can be postponed, I hope this is a good sign. I will bet on the victory of the Rangers against San Jose give 2.4.

Didn't bet it since they played a tight game in NY in December and I thought the Rangers would have a hard time on the road but that wasn't the case. Its like the winning magic from the Islanders moved over the to Rangers.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't bet it since they played a tight game in NY in December and I thought the Rangers would have a hard time on the road but that wasn't the case. Its like the winning magic from the Islanders moved over the to Rangers.
here, my friend, I noticed this trend. Tomorrow I will check for them again, but perhaps I will take the final victory with overtimes and shootouts just in case.:icon_sant

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Rangers defeated Philadelphia 3-2, a good series is planned for them, the next match I will again bet on their victory and I advise you friends. The Bafalo match with Detroit will start soon, I bet on a clear victory of Detroit 2.53.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday NHL:

Buffalo - Detroit (Less than 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.88)

Colorado - Minnesota (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.43)

Good Luck.:cool: