NBA Playoff Basketball

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only way I think Toronto can win a game, is if Warriors struggle it's offense (particularly Steph & Klay)! I do expect close games... but Warriors executing better in crunch time to win games!

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State is playing great right now but they just played Portland who played like a first round matchup. Portland played well against Okc but were horrible vs Golden State. When GS is clicking, they’re tough to beat but without KD I think the matchup is a lot closer. Iggy is a big factor in my opinion. If he plays and is healthy, Kawhi will have a harder time scoring.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GS come to the final more rested, after 4 victories Toronto in a row,I think a couple of the first matches will remain for the GS

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am Lakers fan but this nba title will be great with Toronto winning the final series.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Toronto will make it interesting but in the end the Warriors have too much firepower and will win in 5 or 6 games. I do think the games will be close and am definitely looking forward to watching this series unfold.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is always one of the most ridiculous things I hear. You really think that a bunch of guys in their physical prime, are going to be tired after 4 days of no games? Gs won't have an advantage because they are more rested. The only thing rest might prove useful for is kds leg.
GS come to the final more rested, after 4 victories Toronto in a row,I think a couple of the first matches will remain for the GS

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wtg warriors and a big awesome well done to the raptors ..let’s do this we da north

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow begins the confrontation...be curious. I think the GS on the end takes the championship. Although after 4 consecutive wins in Milwaukee, you can expect anything from Toronto

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Warriors fan there is no way for me to even fake being unbiased. That said, I am "As nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs (shout out to the Texas ventilated straw Stetson crowd)."

Cheers!

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Warriors fan there is no way for me to even fake being unbiased. That said, I am "As nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs (shout out to the Texas ventilated straw Stetson crowd)."

Cheers!

And I'm over here hoping Durant stubs his toe and is out for the series :D May the best team win:)

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's going to be very close. If Durant comes back and his calf holds, Golden State has a good chance of winning. If Durant doesn't play or re-injures upon coming back too early, Raptors might just have the upper hand and Curry will have to really find a whole higher gear to pull off an upset.

Z

zawada956

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Raptors win series 4-3, I love this game:)

Z

zawada956

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leonard 30.5 +, what did you think?

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Series Tied at 1-1... Warriors steals homecourt advantage!
I'm on tracked with my 6 Games or less prediction win for GSW!

A lot of people including these so-called "basketball experts" doubting Warriors after Game 1!!! Looks like really Fools...

I am expecting Warriors to win games 3 & 4 at home...

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two home wins would be more comfortable for a trip to Oakland. Toronto couldn't, but we played well

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Idk I can't say I'm really impressed with GSW in game 2. Even with Raptors fouling out left and right, not being able to sink their shots, playing nothing like they were in game 1 ... The game still came down to almost being tied in the 4th. That's not convincing and they will hurt more if they lose Klay.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Toronto Raptors wins this season. Golden State Warriors have lots of titles and this is gonna be first time of the Raptors.

I

inf0rthemix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Warriors will make an epic comeback for sure.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They lost to a GSW without KD and KT so they are going to have a hard time winning at least one game in America.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raps fell apart in the 3rd and couldn't make shots to save their own lives in the 4th....

Gonna be tough heading to oakland but hopefully they can take at least one game before coming back home.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They lost to a GSW without KD and KT so they are going to have a hard time winning at least one game in America.

Without KT? lol did you watch the game or at least see his stat line for G2?? :laugh:

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without KT? lol did you watch the game or at least see his stat line for G2?? :laugh:

I guess I didn't. You got me there. What were his stats in the last quarter?
:icon_tong

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Maybe Steph will sprain a thumb as well and then it will be GSW without Klay, Kevin, and Steph. Rigged.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raps will shake off last nights game. they have the team to win it all. The defending champs are a good team as well , they just kept playing all four quarters that was the difference. Raps cant always play catch up all the time and win.