NBA Playoff Basketball

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just spent the last two days watching the first game of most of the series and there were so many good games.
I'm wondering if based on your first impression what you think will happen for the rest of these series', or about any good bets to be made as far as sweeps and such.

I think the Celtics who grosly underachieved during the regular season are starting to get on a roll and will come out of the East.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Celtics who grosly underachieved during the regular season are starting to get on a roll and will come out of the East.
Lol, relax guy, they rolled vs the 2nd worst playoff team just besides the pistons.

Guess how long the Bucks have been rolling?.....All year

Celtics wont win 2 games ....coming out of the east..hahahahaha.....hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
To be honest I can make an argument for any of the 4 teams to win the East it is that close and that's why it makes it so compelling. My money is on Philly if Embiid can stay on the court for all the games.

If the Bucks and Celtics play the way they have been playing Bucks should sweep them or a gentleman sweep in 5. First 2 games are crucial Bucks need to hold serve either I will be wrong and it would be a long series.

The most interesting matchup is in the West though Rockets v Warriors. So 3 great series coming up. the Blazers v Nuggets/Spurs series does not interest me it will be boring especially if it is the Spurs.

Yessssss

My bucks vs boston should be good, I EXPECT bucks to win in 6 tbh.

Toronto to beat the 76ers in 5

Bucks to beat Toronto in 7

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest I can make an argument for any of the 4 teams to win the East it is that close and that's why it makes it so compelling. My money is on Philly if Embiid can stay on the court for all the games.

If the Bucks and Celtics play the way they have been playing Bucks should sweep them or a gentleman sweep in 5. First 2 games are crucial Bucks need to hold serve either I will be wrong and it would be a long series.

The most interesting matchup is in the West though Rockets v Warriors. So 3 great series coming up. the Blazers v Nuggets/Spurs series does not interest me it will be boring especially if it is the Spurs.

I mean you must watch all the morning sports talk shows cause they all say the same thing.

That you could make a case for all 4 teams.....

Yaya the bucks wont get the credit they deserve even jf they win the finals m, it will jusg be a fluke for the team that led league wire to wire with the best record to win finals...i mesn i can already see it, i dont think the bucks win the finals, butnim just saying.

Man...you and all the other sports "experts" need to get off Boston.

So many willing to go down with the ship.

They were annointed kings of the east in the preseason, and people still trust their sorry asses and are all excited cuz they swept the ...pacers....

This is more directed in general not specifically at you. But you are repeating the same memo...

Bucks especially Giannis have owned philly, check Giannis individual stats vs philly this year, they are Hardenesque, with the rebounds

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont watch the nba anymore there are no rules and i coach basketball and how do you show kids the right way to play and they let players they want depending how popular they are. No thanks i much rather watch little kids.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You misunderstand me I am not on any Boston bandwagon I do not like the Celtics in fact I despise both them and the Patriots. The Celtics have been horrible on the road the past 3 seasons. They did not win a single road playoff game last year and then choked away game 7 in their building against LBJ.

The Bucks have been the best team basketball this season but they will not receive any credit until they win something as they are not proven. Last night when they beat the Pistons it was the first post season series the greek freak have won.

I would love it if the Celtics get swept by Bucks. The Bucks have been playing better basketball this whole season but experience counts in the playoffs and Boston players just has more.

I watch CC and Nick (First Things First) on FS1 almost everyday if you are wondering. They had a really good take on Bucks this morning, it should be on Youtube by now you should check it out.

I mean you must watch all the morning sports talk shows cause they all say the same thing.

That you could make a case for all 4 teams.....

Yaya the bucks wont get the credit they deserve even jf they win the finals m, it will jusg be a fluke for the team that led league wire to wire with the best record to win finals...i mesn i can already see it, i dont think the bucks win the finals, butnim just saying.

Man...you and all the other sports "experts" need to get off Boston.

So many willing to go down with the ship.

They were annointed kings of the east in the preseason, and people still trust their sorry asses and are all excited cuz they swept the ...pacers....

This is more directed in general not specifically at you. But you are repeating the same memo...

Bucks especially Giannis have owned philly, check Giannis individual stats vs philly this year, they are Hardenesque, with the rebounds

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think the bucks will beat the celtics in 6 but I'm a little biased since I'm a bucks fan. It should be a pretty good series regardless.

How about Dame though, boys got ice in his veins

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

"My money is on Philly" looks like you don't like money lol

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Raptors might do well, we have to see next round...hopefully they don't choke next round.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damian Lillard was sick! Game winning step back shot at 37 ft was simply amazing!
I placed bet on Blazers to Win G5. In the Mid 4th Qtr, I thought Portland in done as they were behind around 15...

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't watch basketball much, all I here from the kids are Raptors all the way. I might one day watch a game with them and have some drinks but it is hard to get into.. GO RAPS GO

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spurs give Nuggets a run for their money! Only match to reach G7 in the first round!

I think this is 50/50... but I'll give Denver a slight advantage...

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spurs give Nuggets a run for their money! Only match to reach G7 in the first round!

I think this is 50/50... but I'll give Denver a slight advantage...
I aint betting against Pop

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys. I dont really follow NBA closely but even so I know the GS Warriors are the perceived team to beat, so I was a bit surprised to see the Line for Sundays game open at GS-6.5 get bet down a full point to -5.5 with 79% of the early betters going on Houston plus the points. I cant imagine this is anything other than sharp money. Anyone who has been following have any insight?

https://www.sportsinsights.com/nba/trends/

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't watch basketball much, all I here from the kids are Raptors all the way. I might one day watch a game with them and have some drinks but it is hard to get into.. GO RAPS GO

Raptors bettors on alert
26a0.png
#WeTheNorth are 2-14 SU and 3-13 ATS all-time in #NBAPlayoffs series openers. Toronto is -6.5 hosting the 76ers in Game 1 tonight

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Playoff 2nd Round Prediction

7 Game Series:
Warriors beat Rockets
Blazers beat Nuggets
Bucks beat Celtics
Raptors beat Sixers

Game1 Prediction:
Raptors beat Sixers
Bucks beat Celtics
Warriors beat Rockets
Blazers beat Nuggets

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 Game Series:
Warriors beat Rockets
Blazers beat Nuggets
Bucks beat Celtics
Raptors beat Sixers

Game1 Prediction:
Raptors beat Sixers
Bucks beat Celtics
Warriors beat Rockets
Blazers beat Nuggets

Blazers wrong
Bucks wrong

50% aint good, especially betting favorites

Tbh, tho ev1 had the bicks game 1

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LoL,
My Prediction is GSW vs Bucks but who knows? Im tired bout GSW. They are dynasty. :-/

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most intresting series now to watch for me is rockets vs warriors.