NBA Playoff Basketball

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disappointed Houston couldn't take it to a game 7. No Durant and they couldn't get it done. I thought Houston was the only team capable of beating the Warriors these playoffs. It'll be interesting to see Warriors against the Bucks or Raptors. Still can't bet against the Warriors.

L

LL3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your takes are terrible. And your facts are wrong lol.

GIANNIS OWNED EMBIIDx its not the other way around ypu dummy.

And if you wanna rely on regular season games.

Vs philly bucks are 2 and 1
Vs toronto bucks are 3 and 1

I dont rely on reg season to predict playoffs...but you brought it up.

Bucks don't have a bench ..Boogie Cousins will be back ..that will be too much for Giannis...he is a bad dude though...

Btw, the bucks blew out the 6ers, and blew out toronto.

Bucks have 53 wins this year by 10+ points.

Expect this trend to continue.

Bucks did it vs the top teams in nba too.

Vs warriors 1 and 1
Vs rockets 2 and 0
Vs blazers 1 and 1
Vs nuggets 2 and 0
Vs toronto 3 and 1
Vs philly 2 and 1

So the bucks will continue it it the playoffs.

They may lose vs warriors, but itll be a hell of a series...no shame in losing to the best team of all time..

Now if KD is out for finals....bucks win easy.

G men too deep...with Boogie COUSINS coming back ..that's a wrap with or without KD...I like Giannis..he gets it......not out stylin and profiling...he is balling and changing and adapting to the opponent...so fun too watch ….maybe a pc or 2 from getting to a ring ..he will get one

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah !!!! ))))
Cmon blazers !!
I knew u can do it !!
Glad Portland got the victory in game 7 !!!! )))

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well tonight i'm wishing Philadelphia beat Toronto.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
G men too deep...with Boogie COUSINS coming back ..that's a wrap with or without KD...I like Giannis..he gets it......not out stylin and profiling...he is balling and changing and adapting to the opponent...so fun too watch ….maybe a pc or 2 from getting to a ring ..he will get one

Lol, boogie isnt coming back this year, keep dreaming.

Lol@ its a wrap...you say that cause you havent watched many bucks games this year, like most people,like national media

Bucks gonna shock you all

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
G men again Im thinking...with KD going down ...it will be a little more challenging ..but nobody deep enough to stop them
Rnu ****ing kidding me?

The bucks go 10 deep lol, they are the deepest team left in playoffs, BY FAR

Stop being a casual fan, gawd

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7 Game Series:
Warriors beat Rockets
Blazers beat Nuggets
Bucks beat Celtics
Raptors beat Sixers

Game1 Prediction:
Raptors beat Sixers
Bucks beat Celtics
Warriors beat Rockets
Blazers beat Nuggets

Got it Right!
Conference Finals Next!
Warriors beat Blazers
Bucks beats Raptors

Finals
Warriors beats Bucks

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lottery tomorrow, guarantee NY gets 4th or 5th!

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your takes are terrible. And your facts are wrong lol.

GIANNIS OWNED EMBIIDx its not the other way around ypu dummy.

And if you wanna rely on regular season games.

Vs philly bucks are 2 and 1
Vs toronto bucks are 3 and 1

I dont rely on reg season to predict playoffs...but you brought it up.

Btw, the bucks blew out the 6ers, and blew out toronto.

Bucks have 53 wins this year by 10+ points.

Expect this trend to continue.

Bucks did it vs the top teams in nba too.

Vs warriors 1 and 1
Vs rockets 2 and 0
Vs blazers 1 and 1
Vs nuggets 2 and 0
Vs toronto 3 and 1
Vs philly 2 and 1

So the bucks will continue it it the playoffs.

They may lose vs warriors, but itll be a hell of a series...no shame in losing to the best team of all time..

Now if KD is out for finals....bucks win easy.

I should have been more clear, the 76ers and Raptors both have more talent than the Celtics...not the Bucks. Hence why I think this series was always going to be tougher than the Celtics series. I'm a Bucks fan...I was at the 76ers game. Embiid was the better player that day despite what the stats showed. Giannis got to the line often getting fouled by other defenders. Giannis may have had a better chance to match Embiid with better talent around him that day...we had at least 3 regular players out that game, it was also the first game without Brogdon. I also believe Middleton wasn't making shots that day...a lot working against the Bucks.

If the Bucks make it...even with KD the Bucks have a good chance. Their defense honestly is almost specifically built to stop Warrior basketball. Speed and length...get in the passing lanes and contest their 3s. Lopez can bang with Cousins. Long rebounds turn into fast breaks and Giannis dunks. Nobody on the Warriors matches up well with Giannis defensively...he's too quick for Green/Cousins. Durant is probably the best bet...but he might be out and would likely get into foul trouble in a hurry trying to guard Giannis.

wasal2002

wasal2002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should have been more clear, the 76ers and Raptors both have more talent than the Celtics...not the Bucks. Hence why I think this series was always going to be tougher than the Celtics series. I'm a Bucks fan...I was at the 76ers game. Embiid was the better player that day despite what the stats showed. Giannis got to the line often getting fouled by other defenders. Giannis may have had a better chance to match Embiid with better talent around him that day...we had at least 3 regular players out that game, it was also the first game without Brogdon. I also believe Middleton wasn't making shots that day...a lot working against the Bucks.

If the Bucks make it...even with KD the Bucks have a good chance. Their defense honestly is almost specifically built to stop Warrior basketball. Speed and length...get in the passing lanes and contest their 3s. Lopez can bang with Cousins. Long rebounds turn into fast breaks and Giannis dunks. Nobody on the Warriors matches up well with Giannis defensively...he's too quick for Green/Cousins. Durant is probably the best bet...but he might be out and would likely get into foul trouble in a hurry trying to guard Giannis.
Warriors play team ball most of the time[emoji6] So we will adjust to play Giannis or Kwahi we have to get past Lillard first🤫🤫🤫

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope the raptors and warriors are in the finals but the bucks won’t be an easy series and the warriors might not roll over Portland without kd

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big win for the Warriors because they needed to get the series over as soon as possible to get as much rest for their injured players as possible. 10 days is a long time for them to go without playing but I'm glad they got it over so guys can get healthy.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bucks put up a major dud, and Giannis had probably his worst shooting game in the last 2 months...and it still took to double OT for Raptors to win. If Bucks win today, it's pretty much over game 5 in Milwaukee.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors sweeping without KD is funny. I don’t think they can beat the Bucks without him but would still put up a good fight. With KD, I like the Warriors over Bucks even though I will be rooting for the Bucks.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you are wrong, TOR east conference 2019 champions

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny all the casual fans and national media talked about the celtics defense....while completely ignoring the fact the BICKS HAD THE # 1 RATED DEFENSE THIS YEAR.

Lol, nobody that isn't a bucks fans wants to give them credit.

The same people who said Boston would best bucks are gonna say the Raptors or 76ers are gonna beat bucks.

Y'all just haters Cuz bucks small market

So.............just checking.........not sure how the series is going but um......one of those 2 teams may have beat the bucks

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got it Right!
Conference Finals Next!
Warriors beat Blazers
Bucks beats Raptors

Finals
Warriors beats Bucks

I was so wrong about Bucks beating the Raptors! I didn't see it coming....
Giannis not the best player everybody thought he was...

Warriors beat the Raptors in Game 6 or less even without KD!!!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game 6 or less? Why not just say game 7 or less ��. That's not exactly a big prediction. The raptors could beat gs, especially without kd. When the raptors are consistent they are crazy good, and they just become consistent again in the last week and change.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game 6 or less? Why not just say game 7 or less ��. That's not exactly a big prediction. The raptors could beat gs, especially without kd. When the raptors are consistent they are crazy good, and they just become consistent again in the last week and change.

I am generous to the Raptors partly because they have homecourt advantage!
I actually think Warriors can sweep the Raptors!

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hope the final will be competative & we'll see the real battle !!! =)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not saying that couldn't happen, but I don't see them sweeping. Toronto matches up really well against them without kd in the line up. You're talking about a team that averages about the same amount of points per game, but give up like 15 less on average than gs. Without kd, kawhi can be on Seth or klay pretty much the whole game and that's big. Besides, will kd be kd when he comes back? Kawhi just needs to guard their guards, which he might not be put on. He doesn't need to he on a forward. To me it comes down to what line up Toronto puts out.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Raptors have done it NBA Championship coming north of the border..

Feels good have a chance to win the NBA championship. Cant wait till it starts going fun and a challenge for the Raps playing the defending Champs

GO RAPS GO