1-1, im still confidant 4-1 for GSW. :p

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still think the Raptors can win this series. Two keys are 1-whether or not Kevin Durant plays and 2- How well Toronto's bench can help out with scoring.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Raptors should and will win tonight against the banged up Warriors. If they dont win
it will be a bad thing. But they should, they have the best defence and can double team curry a lot more tonight.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything can happen even if warriors are banged up. the raps know what they have to do to win. just will the click. I think it is going to go to 7 games and raps win then hoping anyways.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
basketball

Toronto's failure in the third quarter should not be repeated in the next game

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friend much we're making money from Toronto I watch three games and they showed that it was no wonder that reached this final go on like this will be champions

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
big game tonight, TOR can take a huge lead while heading back home. It's a shame about all the injuries but that is sports. I don't have a favorite, just interested to see how these Finals impact Free Agency and the shape of the league

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These refs are so inconsistent. They are basically letting them play football for 5 minutes straight with no call, then they randomly call air fouls then back to tackling. One of the roughest basketball games I've ever seen. Saying it's a physical game would be a huge understatement.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RAPS Yessssssssssss

facdownaceup

facdownaceup

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
These Toronto Raptors have so much heart. The Golden State Warriors shouldn't do anything but tip their hats to them. I'm really hoping they can end it Game 5.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
These refs are so inconsistent. They are basically letting them play football for 5 minutes straight with no call, then they randomly call air fouls then back to tackling. One of the roughest basketball games I've ever seen. Saying it's a physical game would be a huge understatement.
Despite this, Raptors still won both away games. Impressive.

facdownaceup

facdownaceup

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm impressed with how both clubs have been handling the inconsistent whistle in the Finals. I'm very impressed with Toronto's ability to slow down Golden State's potent scoring. I'm doubtful that Golden State will be able to win 3 straight against the Raptors. #WeTheNorth

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Indeed , on both sides if you counted the steps they traveled at least 4 miles

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto is on the verge of victory, I think will not stumble. 3 matches in a row just do not lose