NBA betting thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Lakers too, considering the jazz, and portland. Portland has the 2 best players in the arena, but the rest of their players are terrible, so I'm questioning to play that or not. Lilard put up 60 and they still lost last game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, Lakers -2, portland -1, and Utah under 220 are my plays tonight. Imy about to look at the college lines for tonight, maybe will have some plays there.

That Utah line is just based on their defence and slow play. Line seems a but high considering that.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (0-2-1) -$220/ -2.20 Units Overall (21-21-2) -$210 / -2.10 Units

Recap - Wolves still playing fierce with Towns and Wiggins (0-1), Celtics win by 10 (0-1) and Raptors tie spread for a push (0-0-1)

Sunday -

Indy (-2) @ Home vs OKC - i like the Pacers in this spot

Miami (-8.5) @ Home vs Detroit - Heat on 3 days rest

1 Unit each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -2 second half. They are up 2 now, and have been really good in the second half besides last game. Expecting them to just outscore the suns by 1 each quarter seems like good value.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Split the 4, 2-2. Both lakers won, Portland bombed the 3rd quarter, and Utah gave up more than usual to lose the under.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spurs +2

Spurs are about to play 7 games in 11 days, pop knows he has room get the spurs back in form here because if they drop a few games to start off this stretch, their team morale could go south quick and they drop a lot of these. Pop is one of the best to ever coach, and I think he will have them ready. I think they match up to the wolves good also with Aldridge on Karl Anthony and derozan on wiggins. Spurs are the deeper team.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best play for today is the Clippers +2.5.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (2-0) +$200/ +2.0 Units Overall (23-21-2) -$10 / -.10 Units

Recap - Pacers scorch Thunder (1-0) and Heat cover by 1/2 point (1-0)

Wednesday -

Houston (-2) @ Home vs LA Clippers - Rockets on a roll - Harden in a groove

San Antonio (+1.5) @ Minnesota - like dog in this spot - Wolves seem to alternate wins and losses

1 Unit each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to tease the Clippers +10.5, Lakers even, and Boston even.

I'm taking the Clippers +2.5 also for a few reasons. Harden isn't a high percentage player, and I think the Clippers and limit open 3s. The main reason I have is offensive rebounding. I don't see Houston getting many second chance opportunities, and given the low percentage of harden and westbrook, that's a big deal. Harden shoots 40 percent. I've never understood people's love affair with him. Reminds me of jordan (jordan was far and beyond better than harden) in terms of overrated. He puts stats up and people ignore how he got the stats, by being a ball hog. Any NBA player can put up his stats, or better, if they were allowed to shoot the ball 25 times every game. This play is a harden fade to an extent. Westbrook has actually been much better, shooting 47 percent, which for him is amazing, but he has a history with Beverly. Beverly gets under his skin, gets under mine as well... harden will have to shoot 50 percent this game, or close if he gets to the line 20+ times. I'd bet against that the majority of the time. That said, Houston has against good crowd for home field advantage and this game should be against coin flip instead of +2.5, so I'll take the 2.5.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more I look into it, the Philly money line looks nice. It's a back to back for them, and they arent playing up to their potential, but Orlando have only won like once in a week and change. Orlando are having offensive problems. Getting +125 looks like good value. A parlay of them, the clippers, and the spurs would return a nice big considering they all seem +.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no embid for philly tonight still like the 76ers to win better team if playing dfs fire up harrris,simmons,richardson

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Boston and clippers short lines second half.

Clips had a terrible 1st quarter, and gave up a lot at the end of the second. They still won the second, so I think they are getting it going. Boston have played ok, have are 2 point lead but I think they will open it up a little in the second half.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Philly bombed that 4th quarter, geez... had a 3 point lead, and lost by 15!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even so far, I bet the Lakers for a second time, so have them at 7.5, and 6. If the line isn't crazy at half, I'll probably bet them second half also because they have been free money in the second half. Hope they get a 10 point lead or so, so the line will only be 3 or less. We will see.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Second half is 2? And the over is only 105? (Was 104.5 but has been bet up before I bet it) yeah I'll take a chance on both of those.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-1 on the lakers game, 5-3 on the night. Lost the second half over in that game. I don't think I've ever seen a quarter have that many shots, and produce that few points than that 4th quarter had, that was unfortunate, but I can't complain. The Lakers have been so good on the second half spreads.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami -3.5
I think it's a bad match up for cleveland, for Collins mostly. That's really the only angle I'm looking at here.

Clippers -2.5
Pelicans are pretty depleted, while the clippers most likely get George back tonight. I'm assuming kawhi wither doesn't play, or plays limited minutes. He hasn't played a back to back yet. I think defensively the Clippers will handle the pelicans offense, even without kawhi, and with a rusty george. Line seems fishy though really.

Tease of Denver +1, suns even, and mavs +1
I'm borderline on these games, so instead of betting them, I'll just tease them together.

I'm considering the Denver under 224. Brooklyn is on a back to back, and going to altitude. I wouldn't expect them to have a half as good as last night where they put up almost 70 in the first half against a great defensive team. Denver plays down to the opponent at times, so if they keep Brooklyn from scoring more than usual, I would think expect them to score a ton either.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (24-22-2) -$20 / -.20 Units

Recap - Rockets hold Clippers to 93 (1-0) Wolves roll the Spurs at home (0-1)

Thursday -

Atlanta/Phoenix OVER 227.5 - This should be a track meet! Maybe 250 here

1 Unit each - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Miami -3.5
I think it's a bad match up for cleveland, for Collins mostly. That's really the only angle I'm looking at here.

Clippers -2.5
Pelicans are pretty depleted, while the clippers most likely get George back tonight. I'm assuming kawhi wither doesn't play, or plays limited minutes. He hasn't played a back to back yet. I think defensively the Clippers will handle the pelicans offense, even without kawhi, and with a rusty george. Line seems fishy though really.

Tease of Denver +1, suns even, and mavs +1
I'm borderline on these games, so instead of betting them, I'll just tease them together.

I'm considering the Denver under 224. Brooklyn is on a back to back, and going to altitude. I wouldn't expect them to have a half as good as last night where they put up almost 70 in the first half against a great defensive team. Denver plays down to the opponent at times, so if they keep Brooklyn from scoring more than usual, I would think expect them to score a ton either.

Clippers line is a little fishy lol - but Kwahi is probably sitting again

Thought about the Over in the Den/Brooklyn game but I dropped it after reading what you said. Let's see what happens.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fishy for sure, but I think it's just because kawhi is a unknown factor, but it's safe for the books to assume he will sit considering he hasn't done assume back to back yet. They have to assumes sum that at the minimal he will play limited minutes. I still like the line though

That Denver Brooklyn game all depends on brooklyn. They had that huge first half yesterday, it just seems hard to believe they will do that twice in a row. Not that they cant, I just find it hard to believe in. Denver plays a slower game like Utah does, and they tend to have a quarter every game where they hold their opponents to low points so even if they gave up 40 one quarter, it averages out. I see this being a slower game for them since it's at altitude, and the back end of a back to back for them away. I could see a 110 to 103 type of game. Brooklyn are sketchy thoughand have put up huge numbers a few times this year. If you think they will, then for sure bet it. My logic could be way off, I just don't see rhem putting up big points against 2 of the best defensive teams back to back, on an away back to back. Line has been pretty steady.
Clippers line is a little fishy lol - but Kwahi is probably sitting again

Thought about the Over in the Den/Brooklyn game but I dropped it after reading what you said. Let's see what happens.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard not to take the bucks on a short second half line, while they are not playing so well, yet only down 2 at home.

I considered clippers second half, but it came off the board before I could make up my mind.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buying out of the clippers. It's close, but the Clippers keep tying it, but then do nothing, so I'm thinking that continues the last few minutes and they lose.

Considering buying out of bucks, but I think I'll leave it be.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-1 tonight. Heat covered, bucks second half covered, and the Denver under was way under. Lost the teaser thanks to dallas, and had the Clippers buy out.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spurs +4
Spurs are on a bad run, but bad runs don't last forever. Orlando is dead last or close to it in almost every offensive catagory. While the spurs have dropped 3 in a row, they have put up points, and I think that outweighs Orlando playing decent defensively. I just don't think Orland will be able to keep up, and if it's close at the end and the spur choke, like they have recently, the 4 points should be good. I like the money line on this one, but until the spurs snap their skid, I'll take the points in case it comes down to the wire and they choke.

That Timberwolves under looks good at 238. It's a lot of points. Both teams would have to average 30 points per quarter. It very well could happen, but I think the under hits on this more often than the over. I consider this to be almost risk free because a big line like that tends to stay toward that number even if they got off to a fast start, so the buy out possibility is higher than a average game. The wizards are hit or miss. They barely get 100, or they get 140 the majority of their games, and it would be easy to see which version they have by about 6 minutes or so into the game. Like I said, almost risk free to take a stab at it. They played before and they scored 240 that game, but around 10 of those points were trash points because the wolves were killing them by 30+. The wolves scored 131 of those points.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fishy for sure, but I think it's just because kawhi is a unknown factor, but it's safe for the books to assume he will sit considering he hasn't done assume back to back yet. They have to assumes sum that at the minimal he will play limited minutes. I still like the line though

That Denver Brooklyn game all depends on brooklyn. They had that huge first half yesterday, it just seems hard to believe they will do that twice in a row. Not that they cant, I just find it hard to believe in. Denver plays a slower game like Utah does, and they tend to have a quarter every game where they hold their opponents to low points so even if they gave up 40 one quarter, it averages out. I see this being a slower game for them since it's at altitude, and the back end of a back to back for them away. I could see a 110 to 103 type of game. Brooklyn are sketchy thoughand have put up huge numbers a few times this year. If you think they will, then for sure bet it. My logic could be way off, I just don't see rhem putting up big points against 2 of the best defensive teams back to back, on an away back to back. Line has been pretty steady.

Good info! Thanks! Brooklyn fell off in the 2nd half just like you said. I saw a lot of bricks in the 4th quarter. :D

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars