NBA betting thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something is intriguing about the pacers nets over 212.5.

I also like boston, the match ups favor them, and they didn't play so well last night so I expect them to rebound (no pun) tonight and have a good game.

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just bet against the Blazers for most games.... they are bad this year

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just as bad as last year, and they went deep into the playoffs. They sre a 2 man team, more so than any team I can remember, when one of them is off, it's going to be a bad time for them. I actually like Houston tonight because of this. Blazers are like a poor man's Houston really. I think I'll bet this

I think I'll also bet the clippers, that line has absolutely plummeted. I thought either George or kawhi would be out, but I haven't seen anything saying so. That line has dropped 3 points in just a few hours.
just bet against the Blazers for most games.... they are bad this year

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nets put up a whopping 35 first half points... so of course I'm betting the over second half 100.5.

I still have hope the total comes through, pacers are doing their part.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston getting plus points at home while controlling the game... I'll bite.

I'll bite on the bucks too, up by 4, and the second half comes out to less than that the full line was, doesn't make a ton of sense.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5-1 tonight. 25-12 for the week, 64-27 for the season.

Finally a better than average day. Only lost the nets/pacers full game over. Nets had 3 quarters of 18 or less points... in this age, that's amazing, in a bad way. I bought out of clippers about half a hour before the game when they announced kawhi was for sure out. I did get a overlapping line -7 to +8.5. I doubt it will matter, but if the Clippers somehow win by 7, I'd push and get the buy out, if they won by 8, I'd win both, but that's amazingly unlikely so I'm doing my tally now.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On November 19th, I think the following teams will win

Memphis
Portland
Lakers

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you see Boston this year? They probably gonna win

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they fall off, but I could see them giving the bucks a series in the east. I don't think they match up good with the clippers, or the lakers though. I see them kind of in the same vein as utah, if they are firing on all cylinders when it's playoff time, they could make some noise, but I don't think they could sustain it.
How do you see Boston this year? They probably gonna win

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grizz -5
At home with a lot of young talent against a team that's completely depleted and haven't won in weeks. Russell will be out this game too for gs. Gs just doesn't have the fire power to score with any one really, and their defence is beyond terrible.

Probably my only play tonight unless the suns line gets movement, or if LA drops back to single digits. I'll be looking at the la second half regardless though as I have been doing.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Memphis completely shit the bed in the second quarter. They had 10 points in the first 11 minutes and 15 seconds of that quarter... 10! Line is too large to buy out of, that sucks. Have to hope for them to make a run for a buy out to be even remotely possible, but it would have to be a huge run. I don't see that happening unfortunately.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to tease the Lakers over with the Lakers spread. -5 and -202. I'm thinking of betting the over straight up but I'll probably not because I put 2 units on this.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -2 second half. I think I would take lakers -5 or under against just about anyone. Lakers second half has been the most solid bet in the NBA for me so far this year, which no doubt means they will lose this one since I talked them up

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-1 today, but it was a losing day more than just the juice because the tease tied on one leg, which only paid roughly half. The buy out on the second half cost another .1 and the .1 from the grizzly loss earlier. Lost about .6 units, instead of just .1. Im cool with that I suppose. Should have bet the over like I mentioned.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (1-0) +$100/ +1.0 Units Overall (28-23-2) +$270 / +2.70 Units

Recap - Celtics defense beats Suns (1-0)

Wednesday -

Washington (+2) @ Home vs San Antonio - Spurs 3-9 ATS Wizards 6-3-1 ATS - going with the dog

Miami (-10) @ Home vs Cleveland - health concerns with Cavaliers - could get ugly

Golden St (+14) @ Dallas - When winning the night before and then becoming a double digit dog - like the Warriors in this spot

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of like Utah here. They got beat at home last game against the same team, and have dropped a few games in a row. I don't think they will go like the spurs and lose a ton in a row, I like them to rebound here a day win on the road.

Speaking of spurs, man they are on a spiral hardcore. Dropped 6 or 7 in a row, one win in like the last 10 or so games. That's hard to believe. They are competitive but fall short. Wizards kind of just blow games. I'll keep a eye on this one live.

Kind of tempted by the bulls at home even.

That Boston clippers game should be a good watch. I probably won't bet it, but I'll be watching it. I kind of wish the Clippers would just put kawhi on the ir. I'm tired of him being out half the time, ruining lines.

I am going good to tease Philly -3, bucks -2, and heat -1. I feel this is a strong play where all 3 should cover their full lines or be really close to the full lines

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the following Five NBA teams will win on November 20th

Dallas
Milwaukee
Toronto
Miami
Boston

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll make a way too early projection of the Mavs/Sixers champion round. So.... I'm putting money on both teams whenever I have it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ballsy prediction. I wonder what the odds are if you parlayed. It would have to be huge.

What's your angle on dallas?
I'll make a way too early projection of the Mavs/Sixers champion round. So.... I'm putting money on both teams whenever I have it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bucks second half.
I think I'll gamble on Miami with the plus points second half. Big leads like that make for bad 4th quarters, but I'm thinking Miami close this one out.

I considered Dallas too, but I'm not as confident they will close the game out with that lead.

Looking at a live line for philly. Not one I like yet.

Edit.. down 4, with a -1 line, I'll take that. I don't see them losing at home to the knicks

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jazz -1 second half. Tiny lead, but they were down and came back. They are solid and I like them to win tonight. It's under the previous line also, so would vanish in a buy out if one should come up.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6-0 today with one push. Miami gave up a completely meaningless 3 with no time left to make it push instead of win... can't be too mad about it because I got a win on the spurs last week the same way.

Dallas did cover that second half, they just kept going while up that large, wish I had bet them but I went with Miami and got a push.

Utah covered full game and second half, bucks covered second half, the bulls covered easy. Philly came back and won covering the bet that was a semi buy out of the teaser, which ended up also winning. Was a good day.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ballsy prediction. I wonder what the odds are if you parlayed. It would have to be huge.

What's your angle on dallas?
Well, they have 2 scorers, Doncic and Porzigis. Hardaway, a couple of veteran role players, and enough youth to run the floor on the second unit. Mavs @ +6600, sixers +700. Yeah that would be a nice haul if it came in.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (2-1) +$90/ +.90 Units Overall (30-24-2) +$360 / +3.60 Units

Recap - Wizards win a wild game (1-0) Heat play well and win by 24 (1-0) and hapless Warriors don't give much effort in 1st half and get blown out (0-1)

Wednesday -

Phoenix (-4) @ Home vs New Orleans - Suns have lost 2 in a row but will rebound against Pelicans who give up 118 a game

1 Unit - $100

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars