Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight in NBA:

Nuggets vs Celtics

Over 205 points @1.82 in 888/unibet

I usually check upcoming matches (in any sport) over lines through OLBG (and there this match over is set at 206p right now) so whenever i spot low over line i'm usually going to try this :cool:
As for this game then both sides are in decent form having won 4 and 3 of the last 5 games (although just 2 for either team during that time went over 205p)
Anyway i believe 8 of the last 10 h2h games went over 205p aswell so considering neither of these sides isn't Orlando then perhaps (teams dont have problems getting 100+ points and) we'll see another highscoring game here ...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (0-1) -$110/ -1.10 Units Overall (30-25-2) +$250 / +2.50 Units

Recap - Ingram plays well for Pelicans - almost has triple double - downs Suns (0-1)

Friday -

Dallas (-10) @ Home vs Cleveland - If Mavericks start like they did Wednesday. Cavaliers will get spanked.

Houston (+4.5) @ LA Clippers - Showtime! The Rockets with Capela back in line up should make this a very close game.

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -3.5, and the game over 209.5

Considering the heat, and perhaps a tease of utah, dallas, and the Denver over.

Think I'm going to go lakers -1.5 first half also, and the tt of 106.5.

Last edited:
T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Plus handicap GS vs. Utah? Or they will be defeated every round

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a lot of points, but gs are too sporadic. Sometimes they play a solid game and lose by a few, and some times they get beat down by like 50, like last game. I'd probably bet Utah if I bet this game, but I'll be avoiding it.
Plus handicap GS vs. Utah? Or they will be defeated every round

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-2 tonight, missed the full game by half a point. I thought about buying it too and didnt. Was a pretty good game though.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (2-0) +$200/ +2.0 Units Overall (32-25-2) +$450 / +4.50 Units

Recap - Mavericks start fast again and blow out Cavs (1-0) Rockets play tough and lose by only 3 (1-0)

Saturday -

Utah (-8) @ Home vs New Orleans - Jazz will play defense and stifle the Pelicans

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spurs -2
Good spot to get some momentum going.

Lakers -7
Just a solid line. A lot of Lakers games have been closer lately, but this looks like a good double digit game due to match ups

Bulls -1.5
Quietly a solid team, I like them in spots like this against bottom to mid teams.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bought out of the bulls. Actually got a 3.5 overlap, but I don't see that happening. They had a double digit lead, and have just been not playing really the second half.

Considering a buy on la, but it's still early there and I'm busy on ncaaf at the moment.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-1
Never bought out of la. I could have but they were up exactly the cover of 7 last I looked, and I forgot about them... was really entertained with the Oregon/AZ state game at the time. I was right about them though, they are really on a barely win kick mostly as of late. Bulls almost got me the cover and buy out both, but they failed me by 1 point... spurs covered, controlled the whole game.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On November 25th I think the following NBA teams will win

Milwaukee
Boston
Miami

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday(0-0-1) even/ +0.0 Units Overall (32-25-3) +$450 / +4.50 Units

Recap - Utah ties the spread -8 with a 128-120 victory on Saturday (0-0-1)

Monday -

Miami (-11) @ Home vs Charlotte - Heat losing to Philly last game should motivate them

Milwaukee (-7) @ Home vs Utah - Bucks get revenge on Jazz - only loss in 12 games

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Minnesota -3.5
Line is too small to pass. Kat and Wiggins should put up some stats against little defensive opposition.

Lakers -4 hook
I'm betting the Lakers on anything 5 or under except against a few teams. They have underperformed lately, while still winning. Let's see if they can win a game by more than a point or 2. Spurs had a good game last game but the match ups here all favor the Lakers.

Okc -6 is something I'm watching. Not playing this line yet, I'm hoping it gets down to 5 before tip off.

Orlando/Detroit over 205.5
2 sloppy teams either put up a ton, or put up nothing. I just feel this line should have been closer to 210

A little ncaa tease of osu -7.5, Msu -5, and auburn even

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston -1 second half
They weathered a flurry, but got on top before halftime by about what the previous line was. Pretty much just have to maintain now.
Pacers are on tonight, only a point for second half. I don't tend to like these types of bets, but they look like they are playing up finally.

Lakers -2 first half. They have started slow for a while, thinking this may be a spot where they have a big first half.
Nets even second half. I count on the cave to fall off second half.
I'll take the heat second also, almost same situation as the other night I won on them

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need the wolves to do some thing so I can get out. Blew a 10 point lead, and went down double digits, all in the first half...
Boston are choking too :/

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I was going to jump all over the bucks second half.. but that's too high.

Orlando killing my over. Both of them really. No scores in the last 4 minutes right now.. and only 70 points in the second half... I only needed them to hit 98 second half to get my over... damn.

Boston still choking, nets trying to choke, but wolves have came back, 2 point game now.

Oh and the pacers pushed... geez... they gave up a ton of trash at the end. Luck not liking me at the moment

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -4 second half
They failed in the first, but this puts it at 2 points under the full line, so I'll put it in and pay attention to the game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5-4 tonight, 15-8 for the week, 79-35 for the season.

Lakers won the second half and full game, nets covered the Second half by 1 point, wolves came back and won by double digits. The heat covered their second half.
Boston choked second half, the over was killed by a long stretch of not a single point, Lakers lost first half, and the tease lost.
Pacers pushed.

Not a great week outside of the one day I went 6-0. Basically broke even after that, much like today.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clippers -2
On paper this should be a 50 50, but I'm not so sure. Luka is going to have kawhi, or George in his face all night. I really feel this match up favors the clippers, considerably. Hardaway Jr has stepped up his shooting, but Dallas is really a 2 man team while the Clippers are complete all around. You have the Clippers big 2 against the mavs big 2, then what else is there for dallas? Are they going to get wide open shots with so much attention on Luka like usual? I don't think so, they won't have to double with kawhi or george. I don't see Dallas reacting good to that. For 2 points I'm definitely on the Clippers here.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clippers -2
On paper this should be a 50 50, but I'm not so sure. Luka is going to have kawhi, or George in his face all night. I really feel this match up favors the clippers, considerably. Hardaway Jr has stepped up his shooting, but Dallas is really a 2 man team while the Clippers are complete all around. You have the Clippers big 2 against the mavs big 2, then what else is there for dallas? Are they going to get wide open shots with so much attention on Luka like usual? I don't think so, they won't have to double with kawhi or george. I don't see Dallas reacting good to that. For 2 points I'm definitely on the Clippers here.

The Clippers have not been out of LA for at least 10 days. Dismal 1-4 on the road. If they start slow, in my opinion, could be playing catch up all night and that's not their game. Mavericks will blow them out just like the others of late.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday(1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (33-26-3) +$440 / +4.40 Units

Recap - Heat blisters Hornets (1-0) but Bucks do not cover the 7 vs the Jazz (0-1)

Tuesday -

Dallas (+1.5) @ Home vs Clippers - just to create a little excitement - see if they can get off fast again - let's go! :)

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt, I can see someone on either side of this. My main angle is that so much goes through luka, and I want him to prove it against 2 of the best defenders in the league.
The Clippers have not been out of LA for at least 10 days. Dismal 1-4 on the road. If they start slow, in my opinion, could be playing catch up all night and that's not their game. Mavericks will blow them out just like the others of late.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to double dip on clippers, like everyone is down to 1 now.

Reasoning is... it's the only game I'm on in any sport, and I'm already on the clippers. Halftime line for this game will almost always be close to evening the game to the tip off line. The only time that won't be is if one team is completely murdering the other. That means it's a pretty safe bet to make with outs. Since its the only thing I'll be on or watching, I'm fine with going a little heavier than usual.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-0 tonight

Luka shot 4 for 14, had more turn overs than assists. He got some James harden foul calls, so he got 20 points, but he was a non factor. He didn't prove anything to me. Not saying he is bad, but he isn't a top level guy, not right now anyway. They need one or 2 good players to really make noise in my opinion. I really like angles like this when a team has most of their talent in just a player or 2, and those are going against quality players at their position. Really makes you think of how crazy it is what lbj did in Cleveland being the only guy (love never was the same after he was traded there, he was ok)there, whole teams after gains him. Crazy.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jazz +3
I don't understand this line. Indiana are a little hot right now, and they are home, but they shouldn't be favored here. I'll take the point here.

Lakers -6
They keep barely winning. Their lines are always easy to get out of though. The match ups usually tend to favor the lakers, but I think it's a little more present here than usual.

I'm considering the bulls and okc, but as of now, I'm only on those 2 above.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars