ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (1-0) +$100/ +1.00 Units Overall (37-27-4) +$730 / +7.30 Units

Recap - Rockets maul Hawks - Harden scores 60 points in 3 quarters (1-0)

Sunday -

New Orleans (-2) @ Home vs OKC - Pelicans played tough vs Lakers last outing at home - should see a victory vs Thunder

LA Clippers (-12.5) @ Home vs Washington - Clippers lost by 10 in San Antonio last game - not a good omen for the Wizards

1 Unit - $100

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight in NBA

Orlando Magic vs Golden State Warriors

Over 205 points @1.94

These teams have been quite good recently as they both lost 4 of the last 5 games so clearly they're eager enough to continue this perfect form right :)
Anyway i guess i'm ready for Orlando to show their "Magic" one more time lol

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some favorites...
Lakers -6
Another bad match up for the Dallas duo like the Clippers game was. Lakers are on high while Dallas are coming back to earth. If the Lakers can have a good first half then this will be a blow out, but they tend to start slow and have a bigger second half.

Wolves -9
This line is exploding since morant is out for sure. He has played great for a rookie. Wolves are starting to put together consistent play, have a little win streak going, while the grizzly have dropped 7 in a row. They were competitive in most of those, but it feels they seem starting to unravel.

Clippers -12
Bad match up for Beal and company. The over on this one is curious at 240. If the Clippers clamp down this game won't even approach that, clippers have a little more tempo since George has came back, but 240 is a lot to expect considering the wizards are on the road against one of the best perimeter defence in the leauge.

Some underdogs...
Spurs +3
I expect rebounding to be key here, and spurs have the better rebounding. They have a little momentum also coming off a win against the clippers. Maybe they against really getting it together now. I'll take the points.

Okc +3
This line just ticked up, I was on the fence at 2.5, but 3 got me. Okc beat them by 5 (I think it was 5) while the 2 best offensive options for okc only combined for 17 points. If they play better here, no reason why they should take win again, so gimme the points.

Warriors +9
...am I betting the worryors, I mean warriors? I've clearly Gome mad and am trying to lose money. Both teams suck on offence so I'm just hoping they both are equally bad today. Just seems like a lot of points for 2 bad teams. That said I do think Orlando are more consistent. Gs have times here and there where they get outscored like 50 to 10. Orlando keeps it more even just gradually getting further behind. That's a worry, but I'll take the points and hope that they just play ok.

Utah +2
Everything says not to bet this. Toronto haven't lost at home this year, and that's no fluke, as they were very good north of the border last year too. Compound that with the jazz seemingly having lost that amazing defence they had up until recently. So why bet this? If you're asking why I bet this, you must not have read above that I bet the warriors... haha...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heat just dropped back to -3.5. I was leaning them at 4, but 3.5 not juiced let's -3 be bought for -117, and I like it. So adding -3 hook to my plays.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm considering Memphis +9 second half. They are up 1 at the half, while only shooting 32 percent. This line would cover the full game line I have on the wolves with 1 point overlay. It's the smart thing to do, so I'm going to. I still feel that the wolves have a good chance to cover, but they didn't perform so great in the first half, so might as well bail safely.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -3 second half
I tend to always bet the Lakers second half if it's 5 or under. Just keeping the trend going. They are up 3, so this line just makes it exactly the same as the full game line, so if I should have to buy out late, it's nice to not have 2 different point values.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad I bought that hook with the heat, because it just pushed. Nets should have shot way quicker than that in case they missed, which would have left enough time for them to foul, and I would have won, but I'll take a push, especially considering they were down 6 with just a few minutes left.
Boston just tied it after going down, I'm going to jump on the live line because this is exactly when the Knicks tend to choke. It's at -4 right now.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down 20 now. You have to think the Lakers get this to single digits right? +16.5

Edit... Looks like I'm chasing but I'm not. Lakers +18.5. Even if this game stays the same toward the end, Dallas will pull starters, and the lakers will get some trash time buckets

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was embarrassing for the lakers. I managed to go 2-2 on it, but being up at half and losing by dd at home... that's the first time they have just completely fell apart. Bad timing with that because they are at Denver next, then have the jazz after. I'm curious to see if they bounce back or start pointing fingers

Spurs -2 second half
Down 8, they just need to make it competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jazz +18.5 live
They are getting absolutely blasted. Down 22. They are too good to let this game go like this.

Spurs are absolutely choking too. Man, what a bad day this could be.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I may be digging a hole now... but jazz +25.5. I still think this is big value. If they were home with the same score the line would be 20 or so, and I don't think that's a legit reason to have it over 5 points higher, even though they have given up 50+ in barely a quarter(yikes)

Edit... also much like I said about the Lakers game, if this continues, you would think the raptors rest their starters more since they have some out from injuries

My god man... they can't even make lay ups. 2 in a row, uncontested lay ups and they missed both. Not only are they playing 0 defence, but they cant even make a shot. They are shooting 20 percent to for a whole half... hell, they can't even make free throws.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I really want to invest more money in Utah here? .... second half line is only 6... Utah shot 25 percent first half, with a ton of turnovers. Raptors shot 60 percent, and over 60 percent from 3. This has to equalize right? Not only that but you have to be a fool to be playing your starters at max minutes with a 40 point lead... I have to bet this... and probably should double bet it because of the variables.
I like how gs are playing, only down a little at half. I'll splash +6 on them for second half.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jazz have scored more in 8 minutes than they did the whole first half... that's crazy.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought this Clippers wizard over under would go down closer to game time, but it's gone up half a point. I just feel like the Clippers will want to play a slower pace here, and I think they give more defensive resistance than the wizards are used to. Under 240.5

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really need an ultra slow second half, but I don't see that happening. Given that lead though, I don't see kawhi playing much longer, so the second half line looks nice, as does the second half over which is only 116. If the clips maintain that lead, the wizards will close strong with a lot of trash time points.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so heat pushed.
Lakers lost full game and second half, won the 2 live bets. 2-2.
Wolves lost full game, but Memphis covered second half. 1-1. 3-3
Clippers covered full, wizards covered second, second half over covered, full game under lost. 3-1. 6-4
Spurs lost both bets. 0-2. 6-6
Golden state won both bets. 2-0. 8-6.
Okc covered, won straight up. 1-0. 9-6.
Utah lost full game, lost one live bet. They won 1 live bet, and won 2 second half bets. 3-2. 12-8.
Boston covered with that big late push. 1-0. 13-8

Ok, 13-8 tonight, Not bad, but a lot of risk and time involved.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Yesterday I made bet in live, for Lakers win. The odds was 1,14 and guess what?
After I made a bet, they started to play like worst team in NBA. The team who won 10 games in a row, just lost game when I bet on them. Worst Thanks Giving day in world.....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight in NBA

Orlando Magic vs Golden State Warriors

Over 205 points @1.94

One thing is certain - in previous seasons these low over lines usually worked (quite well) so who knows what's the problem nowadays ... Maybe it's because all quarters are now 12 minutes long instead of 10 :rolleyes:
Anyway i guess i still continue picking low over lines cause sooner or later i'll nail it surely right :hmmmm2:

Yesterday I made bet in live, for Lakers win. The Odds was 1,14 and guess what?
After I made a bet, they started to play like worst team in NBA. The team who won 10 games in a row, just lost game when I bet on them. Worst Thanks Giving day in world.....

So how much you actually bet on them i wonder ...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (38-28-4) +$720 / +7.20 Units

Recap - Pelicans lose down the stretch to Thunder (0-1) and Clippers beat Wizards by 25 (1-0)

Monday -

Philly (-6) @ Home vs Utah - Doesn't get any better in Philly after losing by 20 last night in Toronto

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a freak first half. Was 77 to 37. Everything went wrong, but they recovered and had a 49 point 3rd quarter and a decent 4th even after waving the flag. I don't think this line would have been near 6 had that not happened. More like 2 to 3. I'm hoping the public push that line up some.

I think gs will have the opposite effect. Playing a way better offensive team than the magic, still on the road, on the back end of a back to back, but the line is only 6 because they played well last night and the public seem to be betting it down.

I wish they had a 3 quarters line. A lot of teams playing today asndctually play good, but choke big time in crunch time.
Sunday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (38-28-4) +$720 / +7.20 Units

Recap - Pelicans lose down the stretch to Thunder (0-1) and Clippers beat Wizards by 25 (1-0)

Monday -

Philly (-6) @ Home vs Utah - Doesn't get any better in Philly after losing by 20 last night in Toronto

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll gamble on the jazz money line +191
Reasoning? It's really the only value I see today. They have lost that killer defence but Philly hasn't been amazing on offense. Embid is an emotional player and I think Utah may get under his skin. That could be a blessing get or a curse, but I'll leave more on the prior. Philly aren't a big 3 point team so maybe this is a lower scoring game, both about 100 to 110 wouldn't surprise me. Betting a team at +191 gives a lot of room for buy outs for profit. Utah played excellent in the second half last night. If they avoid a half like the first half last night, I see this being close at the minimal. Utah has better burst tendencies on both sides.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jazz need to figure out where their wheel fell off. Those last 2 first halfs have killed them. I expected the game to be a good competitive game like the second half has been.
I think I see what has happened... Indiana stole their defence... so I'll take Indiana being given a few with a dd lead second half.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-1 today, 25-16 for the week, 104-51 on the season

Jazz didn't show up in the first half again, and the pacers covered second half.

Dallas -3 tomorrow looks interesting.

I like the Lakers tomorrow with plus points due to the situation. Lakers being embarrassed at home. Maybe that will be a wake up call for them to play the whole game because in a ton of games so far they have only been a 1 half team. Denver had a bad loss last game also. It's interesting that besides the Dallas game they barely lost earlier in the season, they have lost to 3 teams... hawks, kings, and pelicans. That's curious to me.
The Lakers and Denver over looks a tad low.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so I am going to play that over, it dropped half a point, but that's not why I'm playing it. I liked it at even 210. But 208 just seems so low, especially considering both of these teams defence have fallen off a bit lately. The key reason for me is this... Lakers lost big, at home... and Denver blew a 17 point lead and lost to the kings. Both of these teams need to come out strong in my opinion., they only need to average 26 points each per quarter.

I'm leaning on Detroit -3 and the wizards -2
Detroit are a little hit or miss, otherwise I would have already played it. I'll look more into it.
Wizards already received home against orlando. I'm can't think of any reasons as to how orlando can out score Washington here. Now you can say we'll orlando already beat the wizards and scored 125 on them. Look at where orlando was when that happened. They were in a home stint that was like 5 or 6 games long, and had just beat Philly and the spurs back to back. Quite different than where they are now, only having won 2 games recently, against the cavs, and are slim win against the warriors. Look are the other side. Wizards have had denver, phoenix, Lakers, and clippers back to back to back to back. Now they are home and playing orlando. Wizards lack of defence will make orlando lack of offense average out where orlando is average, but wizards are going to put up some points here. If they have a average night for them, they win this game with no issue.

I suppose I just talked myself into that now. Ok so my games are..
Wizards -2
Lakers +2
Lakers +3 bet this again
Lakers/nuggets over 208
Dallas -3
Lakers/clippers/houston tease. I haven't made the play yet, I'm waiting to see if the clippers drop that half point first, but I'll be on this play for sure regardless.

I'm going to go ahead and play the Pistons -3 also. Just average better team and are on a little upswing.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (1-0) +$100/ +1.0 Units Overall (39-28-4) +$820 / +8.20 Units

Recap - Philly strong 1st half does in Jazz (1-0)

Tuesday -

Houston (-7) @ San Antonio - Rockets pretty fresh - Westbrook could have big night

LA Lakers (+2.5) @ Denver - Big game - big elevation -got to take Lakers as under dog

Lakers/Denver Over 208 - surprised this not in 220's

Alright Synopsis we are both on the same game tonight - Let's Goooo!

1 Unit - $100

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars