NBA betting thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm considering Houston also on the spread. I have them in the tease already, but the way the spurs are playing and how Houstons duo are actually over 50 percent shooting as of late this line comes off as fishy. Doesn't 8.5 seem like a more unbiased line? Sure that's only 1.5 to 2 points difference, but that's a decent difference in basketball.

I wish I had held off on Washington, people are pounding orlando right now. I still like it but I'd take less points of course. Not going to double bet it though, I don't like it that much.

Houston is 6.5 on acr.... slightly juiced to houston. I do like 6, but it would cost 122. I don't like going past .1 on a point. Hmm... I am more of a "gambler" with basketball... so screw it, I'll lay the juice.

Detroit and Washington are starting now. I'd like a slow start to the Washington game to get a nice low line on the over live. Doubt that happens though.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should have bought out of Washington when they got within 3...

Dallas had a slow start but got ahead before half. Half line is -1 and I'll take a chance on them to maintain.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rockets -3 second half. They had their lead cut a little. 3 is reasonable in a still close game. Neither team is performing off the charts but I have more faith in Houston getting hot than I do for the spurs.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers +4.5 second half
2 second half teams (usually). Lakers are playing really solid. If the Lakers would have gotten the 11 point lead from a burst I would be on the other side of this but they have just been consistent up to this point. This makes them have to win by 7. Bets like this are really easy to buy out of because if Denver makes a run you have the space of not having a line to go against. There is just the line this drops it to, so if Denver come out hot like 6-0 to start you can bail safely. I like these kind of bets.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rockets out here choking hard... geez. I looked away for a few minutes and that lead was gone

Edit... overtime... time to buy out of this mess. 34-18 4th quarter... geez. This has been happening too much. Just like Denver the other night.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sidenote.. I wasn't on the game, but wow Toronto lost by 11 at home... in overtime. You gotta be ice cold to drop by 11 in overtime. First loss for them at home this year.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just looking at these stats as I watch this overtime. Russell and harden are a combined 15 for 53... yikes! You shooting that bad you got to pass the ball man, haha.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Double overtime... kinda got me a little nervous. I considered dropping the buy out and just letting the full and half lose, but I think I'll let it ride. Kinda mad that this is making me miss some of the Lakers nuggets game

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok... I'm kind of mad about that... buy out was good, but russ fouled with 0.3 seconds left, and the dude hit 1 of 2 free throws, which made my tease lose by 0.5.... why would you foul there. Kind of like rivers fouling on the rebound with 3 seconds left in the first overtime. Mad about that teaser though

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, pistons covered 1-0
Dallas covered full and second half 2-0, 3-0
Houston lost second half, and lost the tease, bought out of the full in ot. 0-2, 3-2
Wizard lost 0-1, 3-3
Lakers covered both full lines, and second half. Was a slow second half and the over failed 3-1, 6-4
So 6-4 today. That tease losing like that really sucks. Turned a 7-3 day to 6-4. Big difference over time.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (1-2) -$120/ -1.20 Units Overall (40-30-4) +$700 / +7.00 Units

Recap - Rockets blow 16 point lead in 4th (0-1) Lakers AD and LBJ score 25 each in win (1-0) but not much transition (0-1)

Wednesday -

Boston (-6) @ Home vs Miami - Heat have lost 11 of last 14 vs Celtics - Heat playing back to back nights
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers +3 again here
This is a semi jazz fade. Until they fix their issues that came from nowhere, I'll fade them against the upper crust of the nba. My other angle on this is the Lakers having beat denver, in Denver, last night and will want to align the food chain order. Otherwise, I like the match ups, I don't see Utah getting a lot of clean looks on the perimeter, and the Lakers are decent at clogging the lanes.

Suns -1
Slightly strange line to me. The suns have fallen off a bit, but offensively they should be able to handle here and win on the road to are Orlando team that probably spent their offensive load last night. I don't picture Orlando having 2 top tier offensive performances in a row, unless if they played the wizards back to back.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
suns moneyline tonight also lakers are a lock got to chance on the warriors and the spread

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suns choked away a decent lead before half, but I'm going to ride them -3 second half. Orlando is bound to slow down. If the suns lose here, I still think it would be close and this would cover a close loss.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bucks have a nice lead, so getting a lot of value here on a team that tends to be very strong in the second half, they also tend to still rotate starters normally late in blowout games.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Orlando over 100 in 3 quarters... what is the world coming to?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mavs down at home against the wolves makes for a good line as it just makes them win outright. I think both teams have their own advantages, with Luka and kat, but I think Dallas will pull it out at home. Also I think it will be obvious if they will or won't in the first 5 minutes of the half, so could drop it unless the wolves start on a run.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers +5.5, and over 101.5 second half
Not having a good second half day, but I tend to take Lakers second half every game. That over is crazy low. I know they performed higher than expected the first half offensively, but 101 seems low. Double dip.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost both on the suns 0-2
Bucks covered second half easily 1-2
Dallas came back and covered 2nd half easily, 2-2
Lakers covered full, second half, and both second half overs I double dipped on, 6-2

So 6-2 today
Wish I had double dipped on the second half spread too, but it wasnt as clear of a line. Magic racked up some points twice in a row, cost me my only losses today.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There may be just 4 games tonight but i'm still going to make bet ...

Knicks vs Nuggets

Over 203 points @1.91

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (1-0) +$100/ +1.0 Units Overall (41-30-4) +$800 / +8.00 Units

Recap - Heat had no legs and score only 93 in loss to Celtics (1-0)

Thursday -

Toronto (-2.5) @ Home vs Houston - Raptors dropped last home game - Rockets will not get all those free throws in Toronto

Toronto/Houston Over 231 - I see both teams easily over 115 apiece.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]1 Unit - $100

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There may be just 4 games tonight but i'm still going to make bet ...

Knicks vs Nuggets

Over 203 points @1.91

Well that was close one as there were 221 points i think :cool:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (0-2) -$220/ -2.20 Units Overall (41-32-4) +$580 / +5.80 Units

Recap - Backcourt of Rockets too much for Raptors (0-2)

Friday -

Miami (-9.5) @ Home vs Washington - Wizards playing back to back - Heat 8-0 at home

Boston (-3) @ Home vs Denver - Nuggets playing back to back - Celtics 8-0 at home

1 Unit - $100

Kind of like Clippers (+3.5) @ Milwaukee after the beating they took at home

Portland (+4.5) vs Lakers is interesting with Trailblazers playing better

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -4, Lakers -1.5 first half, Lakers tt over 113
Besides the clippers, who beat them by 17, the Blazers haven't played anybody in their last 6 games. A bunch of bottom teams. I don't think they are playing any better, they are just onot a spot where the schedule was soft. They depended almost solely on just 2 players and when you're playing a quality team like the Lakers you need a team effort, or a truly legendary night from one of your stars. I just don't see that happening. Recently the Lakers have been faster in the first half where before they kind of sat back and excelled in the second half. I hope that continues for their tt, and first half spread.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers +2.5 second half
I tend to take the Lakers second half, but being given points against a bad team... of course I'll take it. This game in general is strange to me, the line I mean. It's one of the most obvious plays of the hear, in any sport, yet next to no one is on it. They may cover the half in this beat down, but the full line being 4 just boggles my mind.

Also if the Lakers don't cover that team total any term putting up 77 in the first, I might as well call it any term year. Would be like last night with zekes prop losing after having 72 of it just in the fort half.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars