Chips
Lakers will lift that trophy [emoji471]

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My two picks for today are Detroit +7.5 and Memphis +6.5 covering.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (0-2-1) -$220/ -2.20 Units Overall (18-15-1) +$150/ +1.50 Units

Recap - Magic play better and cover vs Mavericks(0-1), Jazz tie the number exact (0-0-1) and load management (0-1)

Friday -

Atlanta (+2) @ Home vs Sacramento - Trae Young and the Hawks find a way to win

Utah (+2.5) @ Home vs Milwaukee - Let us see what elevation does to the Bucks

1 Unit each - $100

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
76ers (+5.5) point spread, what do you think?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simmons isn't playing, and embid will be matched up with jokic, plumtree, or milsap on just about every rotation. Even when they switch out, one of those will be who the switch is off picks and such. That doesn't mean embid won't have a impact, but he will be equaled out by jokic most likely. So with those 2 nullifing each other, do you like the 76ers supporting players, minus Simmons, over Denver supporting players on the road?
76ers (+5.5) point spread, what do you think?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Long Story
(p)review

Since you 2 seem to be americans then i wonder when was the last time when (either of) you were actually watching some NBA match live from stands ...
Dont know why but i have this strange (and hopefully wrong) feeling that you guys never watch games where you make bets live from arena ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in Alabama right now to watch the Alabama lsu game tomorrow. I have family here, been here 2 days now. That's college football though. I see about 4 of Alabama games a year live. I was born there, so that's my team, even though I've lived in Florida almost my whole life.

I usually see a few Atlanta falcon games a year since it's only a 40 minute trip on a plane, but I haven't seen any this year. I went to a dolphins game last season, and 1 jags game last season. I'm going to the 49ers/saints game next month. I'll probably see 1 or 2 other NFL games live this year besides that one. That will be the first one this year for me unfortunately.

Haven't seen any NBA games live this year yet, but I go to the all star game every year. I watched a local college game live 2 nights ago, but they aren't even division 1. I live in Pensacola beach, the closest pro team to me is 40 minutes away on plane. The last NBA game I saw live was New York and Milwaukee last season while I was in New York for a separate event.

Unfortunately I don't have access to teams like people who live in l.a. for example. They have like 15 legit teams for various sports there, and probably like 20 other minor ones.

That said, I rarely will make a live bet at a game I'm actually at. I'm there for entertainment, for the fun, not for a money venture. I want to experience the event, not miss half of it by checking live lines. I do usually have a bet on the games I attend though.
Since you 2 seem to be americans then i wonder when was the last time when (either of) you were actually watching some NBA match live from stands ...
Dont know why but i have this strange (and hopefully wrong) feeling that you guys never watch games where you make bets live from arena ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll add Denver to my bets, they just have too many advantages tonight for me to not take a stab at it.

Teasing duke, lakers, and the mavericks.

Bucks -1 1st half. They finish half strong usually. I'd expect them to have a lead going into half here, even if they lost the game.

I already bet the bucks +0 last night, which is good considering itselling been bet to -3 now. Those are my plays for tonight.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simmons isn't playing, and embid will be matched up with jokic, plumtree, or milsap on just about every rotation. Even when they switch out, one of those will be who the switch is off picks and such. That doesn't mean embid won't have a impact, but he will be equaled out by jokic most likely. So with those 2 nullifing each other, do you like the 76ers supporting players, minus Simmons, over Denver supporting players on the road?
I prefer the Denver Nuggets, with Simmons I prefer 76ers.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm buying out of the bucks fg. They only put up 35 first half points. Denver is losing too but that line doesn't have a safe buy out yet. Even Dallas are losing to the knicks. I should have listened to my self when I said the next few weeks wouldn't be good to bet, haha. These good teams are looking like amateurs right now.

Edit... I'm going to play them on the second half. Yeah they are playing bad, but I just don't see them losing by 15+

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to bet on the Lakers live -6. They are only up 1, but I still like them to pull away. Still almost 3 quarters left to go.

Wow, Denver went 33 to 13 in the 4th quarter to win by 1. Why didn't they play like that all game? Lost that bet.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going on the Lakers second half, end up being the same number as the live line I did earlier. Makes a buy out easier since it's not multiple totals. Both teams are playing pretty mediocre. Hope the Lakers come out strong in the second half like they have been lately.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers are becoming a very reliable second half team. They bailed me out today. 3-3 for the night.

Not a fan of kuzma though, Lakers could have won by 25 instead of 15 if not for him turning it over and bricking 3s over and over in that third and early 4th.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have seen lots of live games in my lifetime but NBA TV is something else on a big screen monitor. Technology today - I am in all the arenas every night :)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (19-16-1) +$140/ +1.40 Units

Recap - Kings play solid and beat Hawks (0-1) and Jazz win huge game at home (1-0)

Saturday -

Charlotte (+1.5) @ Home vs New Orleans - Pelicans played last night and got whipped - now play a fresh Hornet team

Chicago (+6.5) @ Home vs Houston - Rockets 1-6 ATS last 7

1 Unit each - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (0-2) -$220/ -2.20 Units Overall (19-18-1) -$80/ -.80 Units

Recap - Charlotte goes down in 4th (0-1) and Chicago enjoys a near triple double by Harden (0-1)

Sunday -

Minnesota (+3) @ Home vs Denver - Towns and Jokic in a fun game - see this being close and a last second shot to win - 220 is the Over - ^^^ -

Phoenix (-3) @ Home vs Brooklyn - Like the Suns in this spot after getting whipped by Miami the other night

Lakers (-10) @ Home vs Toronto - While the Raptors are watching the stars in the seats. The Lakers will be filling the bucket. I did not see any load management on LeBron or AD

1 Unit each - $100

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best plays for today are Indiana +4.5, Thunder +8.5, and Lakers -10.5.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Denver -3 here. Denver has the bench advantage here easily.

Going to bet lakers -10 even though it's giving me a vibe. You know how depleted teams somehow cover and even win some games where they are huge dogs? Look at how gs are playing, they have been way better without their top 4 players. But on paper this game should be uggggggly.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0-1 today. Denver blew a 12 point 4th quarter lead, then won in overtime by 2. Lost by 1 point. I bought out of the Lakers super early, actually covered the juice too, so no loss there. I bet the second half on toronto, but I won't count that as I was a little busy and didn't post it.

Funny how you can get those vibes knowing when a team will lose even when on paper it should be a land slide.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My two picks for today are Houston -5.5 and Clippers -10.5.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (2-1) +$90/ +.90 Units Overall (21-19-1) +$10/ +.10 Units

Recap - Wolves rally and cover (1-0), Suns roll Nets (1-0) and Lakers atrocious 2nd half earns them a L (0-1)

Sunday -

Detroit (-3) @ Home vs Minnesota - Blake Griffin returns - on a trend - win lose win lose win lose win lose ...

Dallas (+3.5) @ Boston - Mavericks 4-0 on the road so far - Celtics have won 5 in a row - Heyward out - should be a wild game with a spectacular finish

Toronto (+10) @ LA Clippers - Leonard reunites with team since championship - hard to believe Raptors double digit dog after whipping the Lakers

1 Unit each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Toronto and clippers game is interesting on a lot of levels. It's a road back to back, but no traveling as both LA teams use the staples center. Toronto minus their anchor again, after a huge upset, playing another of the top 3 teams in the league. Books hsve to think the public are going to be loving Toronto here for double digits. I think this line drops below 10 before tip off. Everything here points to a blowout. A team down over performs and beats a top tier team, and has to play another one the next day. People give them too much credit and expect them to at the minimal be competitive and they get absolutely destroyed. Kawhi knows way more about their system than Toronto knows about the clippers. The match ups favor the clippers, the bench favors the clippers, the rest favors the clippers, it's the same as last night where I felt it was a recipe for a upset, just the opposite this time. I'll be watching this line, hoping it gets to 9.

I'll tease the spurs, clippers and the jazz right now though. Jazz aren't the type to overlook teams, so I don't think go can beat them. Spurs by a couple at home against the grizz, and same scenario for the clippers.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clippers second half is suspect... they expect this to end as a 1 point game? I bet this as soon as I saw it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-1 tonight, 8-6 for the week, 39-15 overall

Not the best week, but considering it's that weird few week period in the nba, I'll take a small profit. I did t get many bets in either, was a busy week for me, so i wasnt expecting 5our bank much. Clippers came through on both bets. Jazz came through easily, but San Antonio lost... at home... to a 2 win team... so the teaser lost.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best pick for today is the Lakers -2.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars