Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Magic already showed in november how shite they are so surely they'll do that yet again right ...

Tonight in NBA:

Thunder vs Magic

Over 204.5 points @1.95

Well this over line has already dropped to 203 points but still story is the same:
Surely Orlando dont screw me second time this month showing how magical they are :bebored:

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it s too early to bet on NBA to be profitable but i'll post few bets in this thread

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Throw some money down on the Raptors nice and early for the championship. I was right last year and they have a group of step up hard working defensive players again who know how to get it done. Here is a possible way to get a great return

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (17-12) +$380/ +3.80 Units

Recap - Synopsis calls it - Harden and Rockets break out and crush Memphis (0-1) Phoenix wins again at home vs Philly (1-0) Suns a nice little sleeper right now.

Tuesday -

Lakers (-7) @ Chicago - Match up problems - AD home town cooking

Denver (-4.5) @ Home vs Miami - Below sea level to mile high needs time to adjust - Heat get cold!

1 Unit each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only 3 people who post plays in here see all in the profit. I wouldn't suggest going heavy on bets for a few weeks now, but that first 2 weeks was definitelyour profitable. I just put my record last night, and ribbon just put his a post above this. Plenty of money to be had.
I think it s too early to bet on NBA to be profitable but i'll post few bets in this thread

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
College basketball starts tonight. Anyone into it? I'll be on Louisville tonight, that line just seems off. A top team against a non ranked team. They also have a lot of their talent back, and their main start, while Miami has a ton of new guys, and lost their top players. Line is only -6.

I have a system for college basketball I used to do. It floated me when I was a losing better. I'll try it again in a week or so after the teams have after few games under their belt.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got the Duke Devils covering tonight. I also think Lakers will cover, too.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to see duke a few games before I will bet them. They weren't so good without Zion when he got injured, and obviously he has moved on now. Kansas are usually consistent to start the season unlike a lot of teams who are trying to figure out who they are. Should be a good game to watch to see where each team is early, but I kind of like Kansas here, I like their size.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, my auto correct is being stupid today, I can't edit those earlier posts, and you can probably make out what I was saying. And "ribbon" was supposed to be "ribby".

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Louisville covered easily. Lakers looking like shit. I feel the second half over 105 is a solid bet. If the bulls continue to roll, it should cover easily. If the Lakers come back, it should cover unless the bulls really really fall off hardcore.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, Lakers opened the 4th quarter on a 16-0 run. The cover still has life.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awe man. Lakers gave up a 3 at the end, and the bulls didn't foul with 18 seconds left in a 6 point game. Glad I bet it last night at 6 instead of waiting. Can't say I'm mad because I thought it was a 100 percent loss. Crazy 4th quarter for the lakers.

2-0 and a push for the night. I'm not sure if we should just make this be for NBA and ncaa both or not, for now I'll just look at it as one.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Magic already showed in november how shite they are so surely they'll do that yet again right ...

Tonight in NBA:

Thunder vs Magic

Over 204.5 points @1.95

Surely it was pleasent surprise in the morning to check score from livescore and discover that Orlando decided to show magical they are in 4th quarter lol

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely wouldn't do the lowest over thing on nba games. I'd suspect that doing the under on the highest line would work out more often, but I wouldn't suggest that either. Bet the under on good defensive teams playing bad offensive teams. Teams like denver, and utah, playing teams like Orlando, Sacramento, new york, or even okc.
Surely it was pleasent surprise in the morning to check score from livescore and discover that Orlando decided to show magical they are in 4th quarter lol

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd suspect that doing the under on the highest line would work out more often, but I wouldn't suggest that either.

With that in mind i remember that recently there was one NBA game where over line was around 240p or so and obviously in that particular game there were over 270p so it's definitely partially true i guess ...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (18-13) +$370/ +3.70 Units

Recap - Lakers have huge comeback but Bulls back door cover by 1 point (0-1) Heat cool off and lose by 20 (1-0)

Wednesday -

Dallas (-7.5) @ Home vs Orlando - Magic lost by 8 last night and are avg 93 points - not going to get it done with upstart Mavericks

Utah (-2) @ Home vs Philly - Jazz lost a game they should have won in LA but got dominated by Leonard in 4th quarter. I would think Utah wants to get bad taste out of their mouth with a home win. 76ers will play hard after loss to Suns but elevation will be a factor.

Clippers (+4) @ Home vs Milwaukee - Love Clippers as any underdog! If I find out anybody is sitting because of load management. I am going to hit the ceiling. :D

1 Unit each - $100

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know why i like the knicks tonight but i do,plus the mavs and bucks

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kawhi isn't playing ribby. I like the Dallas play. That's my play for tonight, the bucks and Dallas parlay with the lines bought down to -5 on both. My reasoning is pretty simple. I like both games, and they play hours apart, meaning I can buy out easily and worry free if I decide to jump ship since this pays almost 2 to 1.
Tuesday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (18-13) +$370/ +3.70 Units

Recap - Lakers have huge comeback but Bulls back door cover by 1 point (0-1) Heat cool off and lose by 20 (1-0)

Wednesday -

Dallas (-7.5) @ Home vs Orlando - Magic lost by 8 last night and are avg 93 points - not going to get it done with upstart Mavericks

Utah (-2) @ Home vs Philly - Jazz lost a game they should have won in LA but got dominated by Leonard in 4th quarter. I would think Utah wants to get bad taste out of their mouth with a home win. 76ers will play hard after loss to Suns but elevation will be a factor.

Clippers (+4) @ Home vs Milwaukee - Love Clippers as any underdog! If I find out anybody is sitting because of load management. I am going to hit the ceiling. :D

1 Unit each - $100

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For tonight's NBA games, I got the Orlando covering and also going to pick Under.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You went 1-1 at least. I was 0-1. Dallas had the cover then gave up 6 to make it a 1 point game with 40 seconds left. I had a shot because of fouls, but they both went scoreless at that point so no fouling happened unfortunately.
For tonight's NBA games, I got the Orlando covering and also going to pick Under.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My top plays for today are Miami +1 and Portland Over 231.5. BOL.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see a lot I like tonight in nba, or college. Not a lot of games to choose from. I'll try the Clippers -5 @ home against a sporadic Portland team.

I am however betting the bucks tomorrow night as a pickem @ utah. As I've said before, I'd take the bucks at even, or a few points against just about any team, and I think it would profit over time.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-0 tonight, barely covered. Beverly almost cost me, stepping out of bounds when all he had to do was stand there and be fouled at the end. Moron. Luckily the Blazers didn't score, so it didn't cost the cover, but geezer man, rebound and just stand there! Simple.

I'm curious how they will play with George back, because I think they see getting worse and worse. They were really good game 1, then have slowed. Leonard playing half games, and sitting out games. How about just putting him on the ir? He cost me once earlier, and cost ribby twice by sitting get out games. At least say you're out early so people know. I guess as a whole they were riding the high of the new team, but slowly are losing it. George may be back in the next few games. I'm curious to see it.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't see a lot I like tonight in nba, or college.

I wonder whether on nights like this you're actually making bets on Euroleague (or any other league/competion outside USA) games or atleast think about it or whatever ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not very knowledgeable on sports outside of American basketball, and American football. I would just be throwing money away if I played on anything overseas. Would literally be blind bets for most part, and even if I studied the stats of a match, I wouldnt know how to equate those stats correctly because for all I know the team with the worse stats could be playing in a heavy league, and the other team that looks good on paper just usually plays cupcake teams. In American football, I know conference strengths and such, so I know how to translate the stats of teams playing teams in other divisions. I bet those heavily and when the seasons are over, I take a few months off. I do make bets here and there outside of that, but not so often.

I was working on a soccer parlay system before the American football season started. It was all parlay based, I think I made 29(I'd have to go look at my notes and records, this was months ago now) bets after I formulated the system, and I won 7 of them. They were all smaller odds for a parlay, under 5 to 1 except 2. One was 42 to 1, and one was 52.5 to 1. Happened 2 days apart. When the American football season started I put that system on hold, as I focus just on football and basketball while the seasons are active. I'll go back to that system and try to fine tune it and see how it works over a larger volume. Besides that I wouldnt know what to bet on things overseas.
I wonder whether on nights like this you're actually making bets on Euroleague (or any other league/competion outside USA) games or atleast think about it or whatever ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars