NBA betting thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I didn't get a spot to buy out there. 3-0 on the bucks, 0-2 on Houston so far

I'm going to double dip on LA and Utah since the games are 30 minutes apart. I'm going to go ahead and bet Utah first half also.

Look at the Knicks keeping pace with boston. I may try to slip a bet in if it is still a 1 possession game in a few minutes.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet it, but Boston is trying hard to make me lose it. All these fouls!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Offensive rebound with 6 seconds, and they hit a 3 to tie it... 4 seconds left. I really don't want overtime here because ny has the momentum

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell yeah, Boston hit the 3 with no time left.

Now I see the Lakers are getting torn up...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Card chat finally is working again I see.

I lost Utah first half, but they came back and it's a close game now at least.

I bet Lakers -3 second half, and just bet Utah -5 second half.

I bet these for the same reasons on both. They see only losing because the offensive rebounding by their opponents. I've watched both games half and half, and it really looks like fluke stuff, like the ball bouncing right to the other team the majority of the time. Luck like that doesn't tend to last. I bet both of these semi heavy, so I'll be careful about not waiting too long to buy out if needed.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers made a run, went up by 2,then immediately went down 10. None of these elite teams can seem to play a full solid game so far in the season. Jazz went back into the hole also so far.

I bet spurs second half. They aren't playing amazing, but have the smallest of leads at half. I expect them to pick it up some second half.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers came through in overtime. 3-0 in that game, and +7 units just on this one.

I bought out of the jazz after the 3 was made, almost lost the original lines, and the buy out, but the buy out came through. I still took a loss on this one on the first half, so 0-1 on this one after the buy outs.

I don't want to curse it, but the spurs second half looks like made money. I'll claim it as a win now, but if they come back, I'll fix the record.

Will be 8-3 after the buy outs on the jazz, if San Antonio holds on, they are up 18, I need them to win by 6 for the second half to cash.

I'll probably make some bets tonight, just normal 1 unit ones, but probably won't be available to buy out because I'll be busy with the ncaaf. So tomorrow will be hit or miss for me.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow's plays

Suns -1
I really want to go large on this one, but for now, just a solid 2 unit bet. I think they match up well to the grizz, I some see the grizz with an advantage here other than being the home team. The suns have been way better than them so far. This line just seems off, alarmingly so, which has me worried. Some times lines that are too fishy are fishy for a reason.

The other 2 I was considering have been taken down. It was Denver -4 against the magic, and the bucks, I think this line was also -4, at home against the raptors. Not sure why they were taken down. I'll check them later.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (1-0) +$100/ +1.00 Units Overall (13-10) +$200/ +2.00 Units

Recap - Lakers force OT - LeBron and AD huge games

Saturday -

Detroit (+1.5) @ Home vs Brooklyn - Nets played tough game last night and quick turnaround game

Milwaukee (-4) @ Home vs Toronto - Small payback?

1 Unit Each - $100

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Magic vs Nuggets over line is 200.5 (@1.95 or so in bookies) points so i'm definitely going to try it :cool:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's down to 199.5 now. Wow... first game I've seen under 200 in quite a long time.
Magic vs Nuggets over line is 200.5 (@1.95 or so in bookies) points so i'm definitely going to try it :cool:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got in on Denver -3 hook, but bucks line moved too much for my liking, so I missed out on that. Wish I had played it before it came off the board last night.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Denver second half for the same reason I usually do these second half on teams I have that are losing. They don't even need or entity the game for this to cover. They had a really really bad start, which seems to be their thing lately, but they cut it down to 5 at half. I'll be watching it closely.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Umm... pretty sure I put the nights record in here earlier. 3-0 Denver covered full game and second half, suns won pretty easily. Wish I had got that bet on the bucks last night for sure now.

Only play I have for us day is Dallas -4. They have played tough teams tough, even in losses. I like how they are playing. I may splash on the clips, but for now that's my only play.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It's down to 199.5 now. Wow... first game I've seen under 200 in quite a long time.

I believe there were 6 games tonight and obviously this match was one of these 2 where both sides couldn't even reach 100p lol

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I watched it, I had bets on denver. Denver had a really slow start, then second half they played more of their game, which is defence heavy.

Denver and Utah are really the only teams that hold other teams under 100 besides one offs here and there. I'd never bet a over on them playing any bottom tier team because they also seem to play down to their competition. Look out for those, regardless of the number.
I believe there were 6 games tonight and obviously this match was one of these 2 where both sides couldn't even reach 100p lol

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (2-0) +$200/ +2.00 Units Overall (15-10) +$400/ +4.00 Units

Recap - Detroit wins at home and Bucks start fast (2-0)

Sunday -

Lakers (E) @ San Antonio - Can Popovich stop the 2 headed beast?

Cleveland (+4.5) @ Home vs Dallas - Cavaliers 2-0 at home - on trend win lose win lose ...

1 Unit Each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bought out of the Rockets earlier, and moved the bet to the clippers. Lost a little juice, but oh well. I considered Houston second half, but I'm staying far away from houston. Way too unpredictable of a team. It's all or nothing with them. I don't think I'll be on them again unless they get more consistent.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas and both LA teams won. 3-0 with a buy out of houston. I'll probably be cutting back the NBA bets a little. This is the period of the season where it gets kind of weird usually. Teams with a lot of new parts start to gel, or fall apart. The "good" teams start to get exposed, or stand out. It's a unpredictable 3 weeks or so around this time of the year. I'll still make plays, but much more reserved the next few weeks.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (16-11) +$390/ +3.90 Units

Recap - Lakers stars shine and Cleveland can't keep Doncic from firing away (1-1)

Monday -

Memphis (+5.5) @ Home vs Houston - Rockets playing for 3rd night in a row after being shelled last 2 games (0-2) I don't think they have covered yet (0-7 ATS)

Phoenix (+1.5) @ Home vs Philly - Embiid out helps - Excited to see this game!

1 Unit Each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'd have to think Houston are due to break out and have a 20+ point victory soon , like gs did in their 3rd game huh. I was the only person I recall saying Houston wouldn't be a factor this year in the other thread, and that seems accurate so far. They are all hit or miss. I kind of expect them to win big tonight. That line could drop though given how they have played.
Sunday (1-1) -$10/ -.10 Units Overall (16-11) +$390/ +3.90 Units

Recap - Lakers stars shine and Cleveland can't keep Doncic from firing away (1-1)

Monday -

Memphis (+5.5) @ Home vs Houston - Rockets playing for 3rd night in a row after being shelled last 2 games (0-2) I don't think they have covered yet (0-7 ATS)

Phoenix (+1.5) @ Home vs Philly - Embiid out helps - Excited to see this game!

1 Unit Each - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played bucks -6 last night when the lines came out and that's probably all I'll be on tonight. I considered Portland but 11 is a lot to lay, even against a completely depleted golden state.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-0 tonight, bucks cruised. 23-7 for the week, 31-9 for the NBA year.

Tomorrow's games...
I'm on Lakers -6 right now. I just love the match up given that outside of lavine most of Chicago's scoring options are forwards and centers. I'm assuming lbj plays lavine when they share the court. Bad match up on paper for the bulls.

I kind of like Boston at -5.5, -but I'll hold off for now, maybe it gets bet down. I doubt I'll be on the gsme, but we will see what the lines are tomorrow.

The Miami line is intriguing given how they have played, and how Denver haven't played up to their talent level, but I feel if I bet it, Denver would play like I have expected them to for the last week, so no thanks.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Magic already showed in november how shite they are so surely they'll do that yet again right ...

Tonight in NBA:

Thunder vs Magic

Over 204.5 points @1.95

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars