NBA basketball thread 2021/2022

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't want to go near that game because "the World is Flat Guy" scored 50 points last game and I didn't know if he would still have the magic touch. The same with Harden because these shooters can go cold in a heartbeat and you could lose a lot of money on them if their shot is off and they keep trying to throw the ball in instead of driving to the rim or they don't pass the ball.

Could have gotten +4.5 @+160 Nets and still wanted no part of it, Nets are playing well on the road starting with that Boston game but I still said I'll put my money somewhere else. Hopefully the Nets can continue playing well and I can be a lot more confident putting my money on them.

I didn’t expect Harden to be the one to be moved out of his comfort zone by this match. He had a shadow of himself.
Brooklyn played crushing.:eek:
I've been waiting for Embiid, the Harden duo, to start ... but I'm still waiting...:hmmmm:
It didn't come in. :rolleyes:

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn’t expect Harden to be the one to be moved out of his comfort zone by this match. He had a shadow of himself.
Brooklyn played crushing.:eek:
I've been waiting for Embiid, the Harden duo, to start ... but I'm still waiting...:hmmmm:
It didn't come in. :rolleyes:

Yeah that was his MO going back to his playoff games with the Rockets. He wouldn't show up, wouldn't perform or the defense in playoff games is much harder so he would just complain to the refs and stop driving on other teams like he did last night.

I didn't know yesterday was a "big game" per say but I guess the media hyped it up. Harden needs to talk sports psychologist and say forget this I'm driving to the hoop and say if I foul out then whatever, but I'm going to show up, lol.

I don't like the 76ers in the playoffs because Harden wont perform in the playoffs, Green is a shell of himself and Tobias isn't putting up the numbers of just a few years either so I'm betting against them in the playoffs when they play a serious team. Embiid might take them kicking and screaming past the first round but they're going to be in trouble, lol.

I have no idea what the Philly fans were expecting thinking the Nets weren't going to show up with Durant and "the world is flat" guy. I've seen Irving not show up in Cleveland games or leave it to Lebron but Durant always shows up, lol. That last Nets @ Boston game was awesome and the only reason why the Nets lost was because Tatum had like 50 points but the Nets played very very good.

Last edited:
WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Suns against the Nets Nba finals this year.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
rj barrett over 3.5 assists tonight also barrett over 9.5 assists/rebounds

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just going with the Hornets -2.5 @-110 @ a full bet since McCollum is sitting out with Covid. I don't know if the Hornets will show up anyway. I think Ball and Rozier have something to prove so we'll see what they do.

Added Pistons Cunningham +18.5 @-115 for a quarter bet, they're playing a great defensive team in the Celtics so don't know about this one.

Last edited:

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just going with the Hornets -2.5 @-110 @ a full bet since McCollum is sitting out with Covid. I don't know if the Hornets will show up anyway. I think Ball and Rozier have something to prove so we'll see what they do.
WON 142-120 Hornets

Added Pistons Cunningham +18.5 @-115 for a quarter bet, they're playing a great defensive team in the Celtics so don't know about this one.
Won

2/2 in Friday's NBA picks

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Wednesday March 9th (2-4) -$240 NBA Overall (52-47-4) +$140

Saturday March 12th, 2022 -

Miami -6 @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves 0-5 ATS as a road underdog

Chicago -4 @ Home vs Cleveland - Home team domination in series

Utah -9.5 @ Home vs Sacramento - Kings 1-6 ATS in last 7 meetings

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Wednesday March 9th (2-4) -$240 NBA Overall (52-47-4) +$140

Saturday March 12th, 2022 -

Miami -6 @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves 0-5 ATS as a road underdog

Chicago -4 @ Home vs Cleveland - Home team domination in series

Utah -9.5 @ Home vs Sacramento - Kings 1-6 ATS in last 7 meetings

Bulls: LaVine, Vucevic are Game Time Decisions and I wouldn't take this bet if they're out. If LaVine is out then that's a big piece out. I need to see who is playing.

Miami: Toss up but I'm not a fan of the spread with a hungry Twolves team. Lowry is just coming back, If Robinson doesn't have a good shooting game or if Adebayo doesn't pull down rebounds then Twolves might win this one. Heat aren't that dominate against +.500 teams either. I'm not taking this one.

Utah: I might take that spread if Bogdanovic plays.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Picks for Saturday March 12 2022

I'll try the Bucks winning at the half @ -130 for a Full Sized Bet

Kings @ Jazz: Take -10.5 Jazz @-110 for a Full Sized Bet. Bog is playing and Sabonis is out for that referee incident.

Raptors @ Nuggets: Taking Siakim over 21.5 pts @-120 for a half sized bet.

Enjoy the games, I know I will regardless of what happens.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Picks for Saturday March 12 2022

I'll try the Bucks winning at the half @ -130 for a Full Sized Bet

Kings @ Jazz: Take -10.5 Jazz @-110 for a Full Sized Bet. Bog is playing and Sabonis is out for that referee incident.

Raptors @ Nuggets: Taking Siakim over 21.5 pts @-120 for a half sized bet.

Enjoy the games, I know I will regardless of what happens.

Bucks @ GS: Ill try BUCKS winning at the Half @ -130 for a Full Bet. Might not win this one especially if GS is shooting well.

(LOSS, 1 Full Bet ) They were shooting well, lol. I made a mistake here, when I'm skeptical like that I should take a half bet. I haven't seen Thompson shoot like that in a long time, welcome back buddy. Just need Green back and we're going to make some money with GS again.

Kings @ Jazz: Take -10.5 Jazz @-110 for a Full Bet. Bog is playing and Sabonis is out for that referee incident.

It was 114/125 Jazz with under 3mins left and I knew it wasn't going to work out, lol. Jazz were playing around and taking it easy. (LOSS 125/134)

And that's 2 Losses for 2 full bets down the drain.

Raptors @ Nuggets: Taking Siakim over 21.5 pts @-120 for a half sized bet. WON, he had 23 by the half.

Down 1 and 1/2 bets on NBA games and went 5/7 on NCAA games so lost a little more than 1 bet overall for the day so that's not the end of the world, lol.

Tomorrow is a new day and I can't wait for more games!!!

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Bets for March 13 2022 (so Far)

Clippers @ Detroit: Cunningham O 20.5 pts @ -115 for a half bet

Dallas @ Boston: Each team over 100.5 @-118 for a full bet and Took Tatum over 28.5 points @ -115 for a half bet.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Saturday March 12th (1-2) -$120 NBA Overall (53-49-4) +$20

Sunday March 13th, 2022 -

NY Knicks +6 @ Brooklyn - Knicks are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Brooklyn

Knicks have a chance to at least cover if they can keep the pedal down here in the 4th. Really surprised if Durant doesn't take a seat and that's when they need to pour it on.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Bets for March 13 2022 (so Far)

Clippers @ Detroit: Cunningham O 20.5 pts @ -115 for a half bet

Dallas @ Boston: Each team over 100.5 @-118 for a full bet and Took Tatum over 28.5 points @ -115 for a half bet.

Won the Cunningham bet but it was close.

I was so sick of watching the Dallas/Boston game because it was so bad since nobody could score in the first half and I saw Powell keep doing stupid stuff like throwing the ball into the crowd that I turned the game off at like the half and tried playing in the Cardschat freeroll on ACR but the folks played worse than the folks playing the Dallas/Mavs game, so I quit that as well, lol.

I mean, calling stations, donk raising with a trash hand to steal the blind of almost NOTHING and there was not 1 but at least 2 sit outs at the table. Again, why are there so many sit outs to begin with?? Aggressive donks going all in preflop with 50BBs, stupid. It was bad. Almost as bad as Powell throwing the ball to his imaginary teammate, it was really bad.

Tatum had 17 points at the half and I thought at least he would cover that bet, lol, nope. It was just an awful game to watch and even worse to bet on. Whatever, try again today.

So split on NCAA games yesterday for a slight loss and lost a Full bet on the NBA games since I won the Cunningham bet. Didn't bet anymore since I didn't feel like it after that horrendous Boston/Dallas game. That was a shame since Knicks vs Nets was a good game.

Last edited:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won the Cunningham bet but it was close.

I was so sick of watching the Dallas/Boston game because it was so bad since nobody could score in the first half and I saw Powell keep doing stupid stuff like throwing the ball into the crowd that I turned the game off at like the half and tried playing in the Cardschat freeroll on ACR but the folks played worse than the folks playing the Dallas/Mavs game, so I quit that as well, lol.

I mean, calling stations, donk raising with a trash hand to steal the blind of almost NOTHING and there was not 1 but at least 2 sit outs at the table. Again, why are there so many sit outs to begin with?? Aggressive donks going all in preflop with 50BBs, stupid. It was bad. Almost as bad as Powell throwing the ball to his imaginary teammate, it was really bad.

Tatum had 17 points at the half and I thought at least he would cover that bet, lol, nope. It was just an awful game to watch and even worse to bet on. Whatever, try again today.

So split on NCAA games yesterday for a slight loss and lost a Full bet on the NBA games since I won the Cunningham bet. Didn't bet anymore since I didn't feel like it after that horrendous Boston/Dallas game. That was a shame since Knicks vs Nets was a good game.

Yes - Powell - :D:D:D not sure the peripheral vision here :D:D:D

Get used to that in CC freerolls. Donks galore to brighten your day. Tighten up a bit and set traps is the way to go. Once you get close to Final Table. You can open your range wider.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Sunday March 13th (1-0) +$100 NBA Overall (54-49-4) +$120

Monday March 14th, 2022 -

Milwaukee -1.5 @ Utah - Jazz are 0-5-1 in their last 6 when their opponent scores a 100 points or more in their previous game

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday March 14, 2022 NBA picks.

Raptors -4 @-110. Raptors have been playing good games on the road against some of the best teams but they might be ready for a loss.

Bucks -1.5 @ -110. Bucks last played the Jazz without the big 3. Good chance Lopez is coming back tonight as well but the Bucks haven't been good lately.

Bulls -3.5 @ -110 I'm not a fan of the Bulls on the road but they need wins to protect their playoff spot.

Shai Alexander O 27.5 @-125 Half bet not my favorite bet of the day so we'll see what happens.

Twolves -3.5 @-110.

76ers -2 @110. Which 76er team is showing up? Is Harden going to play or look for the exit? Will the other 76ers pick up the slack? I don't buy that the 76ers need rest from an O/T game since their work load was light last week.

5 full bets and 1/2 bets Total.

If I can take down 2/5 full bets then I'll be ok. 3/5 is ideal. 3/5+ is pie in the sky. 1/5 full bets would be like yesterday's Boston and Dallas game where they couldn't find the hoop for half a game and I bet both teams to just play a so-so scoring game of 100 points total, lol, very very bad, just awful.

That's a lot of picks so I already made a mistake of picking too many games lol. Whatever, see how it goes.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Cleveland - LA Clippers (Less than 213.5 (Score 213.5) 1.67)

After the end of the week, two teams with usually few points will decide the fate of the victory with a few points in a struggling match. :cool:

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if it is NY only, but DraftKings has a Gonzaga ML bet @ +100 for the first round game (max bet $50).

Basically a free $50 if this is available in your area. :):):)

Edit: I know this isn't NBA, but I thought this would be a good place to post this. :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Cleveland - LA Clippers (Less than 213.5 (Score 213.5) 1.67)

After the end of the week, two teams with usually few points will decide the fate of the victory with a few points in a struggling match. :cool:

In regular time, 212 points were scored, inches, but hit. ;)

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday March 14, 2022 NBA picks.

Raptors -4 @-110. Raptors have been playing good games on the road against some of the best teams but they might be ready for a loss.

Bucks -1.5 @ -110. Bucks last played the Jazz without the big 3. Good chance Lopez is coming back tonight as well but the Bucks haven't been good lately.

Bulls -3.5 @ -110 I'm not a fan of the Bulls on the road but they need wins to protect their playoff spot.

Shai Alexander O 27.5 @-125 Half bet not my favorite bet of the day so we'll see what happens.

Twolves -3.5 @-110.

76ers -2 @110. Which 76er team is showing up? Is Harden going to play or look for the exit? Will the other 76ers pick up the slack? I don't buy that the 76ers need rest from an O/T game since their work load was light last week.

5 full bets and 1/2 bets Total.

If I can take down 2/5 full bets then I'll be ok. 3/5 is ideal. 3/5+ is pie in the sky. 1/5 full bets would be like yesterday's Boston and Dallas game where they couldn't find the hoop for half a game and I bet both teams to just play a so-so scoring game of 100 points total, lol, very very bad, just awful.

That's a lot of picks so I already made a mistake of picking too many games lol. Whatever, see how it goes.

Monday March 14, 2022 NBA picks and results.

Went 3/5 on the full bets and I won the extra bonus 1/2 bet so that was a good day. But the 76er game made me sick since they were dominating in the 1st quarter and just gave the game away. Only game that I didn't add was the Cavs -5 @-110 game but I already had a lot of bets on the table so passed on it, mistake since Cavs would have covered.

Raptors -4 @-110. Raptors have been playing good games on the road against some of the best teams but they might be ready for a loss. (WON 114-103)

Bucks -1.5 @ -110. Bucks last played the Jazz without the big 3. Good chance Lopez is coming back tonight as well but they haven't been good of late.

(Bucks were down by 8 in the third quarter so i chalked it up as another loss but the Bucks came back to tie and the line was still -1.5 Bucks in the fourth quarter tied with 9mins to go so the "experts" still favored the Bucks. I had my doubts on the road but they WON 117-111.

Bulls -3.5 @ -110 I'm not a fan of the Bulls on the road but they need wins to protect their playoff spot. LOST 103-112 lol Yeah this is why I doubt the Bulls on the road.

Shai Alexander O 27.5 @-125 Half bet not my favorite bet of the day so we'll see what happens. (WON 32pts) played a great game I didn't like the large spread so didn't bet the opposing team spread.

Twolves -3.5 @-110. (WON 149-139) Twolves getting it done in those awful neon green jerseys!!

76ers -2 @110. Which 76er team is showing up? Is Harden going to play or look for the exit? Will the other 76ers pick up the slack? I don't buy this the 76ers need rest from an O/T game, their work load last week was light.

(LOST 114-110) Not betting on the 76ers playing against good teams anymore. They got destroyed by the Nets and couldn't beat a Nuggets team that has been getting beat by good teams in the west. The nuggets and the 76ers are very similiar as they both can beat bad teams but will lose to good teams.

Wish I had gotten 4/5 full bets but when you're betting on the Bulls on the road and the 76ers then lol that not going to happen and of course any of your favorite picks could also blow up in your face so, whatever. Another day down and I'm looking forward to today's NCAA games!! Oh maybe I won't after I see the results, lol. :eek:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday March 14th (1-0) +$100 NBA Overall (55-49-4) +$220

Tuesday March 15th, 2022 -

Indiana/Memphis OVER 235 - OVER is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings

Detroit +13 @ Miami - Pistons 4-1-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings

Phoenix/New Orleans OVER 231 - OVER is 5-0 in last 5 meetings in New Orleans

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Picks for 3/16/2022

Golden State -3 @-110
Toronto -1.5 @-110

I'm ok if I can get a split today. Might add later if something makes sense.