ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Tuesday March 1st (3-2) +$80 NBA Overall (41-36-4) +$250

Wednesday March 2nd, 2022 -

Milwaukee -4.5 @ Home vs Miami - Each team has held serve winning and covering home games this year - Miami (2-0) Milwaukee (1-0)

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet on Cleveland, Phoenix, Milwaukee for tonight!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Wednesday March 2nd (0-1) -$110 NBA Overall (41-37-4) +$140

Wednesday March 3rd, 2022 -

Atlanta +4 @ Home vs Chicago - Hawks 10-2 ATS in their last 12 home games

Boston/Memphis OVER 224.5 - OVER 5-1 in last 6 meetings in Boston

Warriors +1 @ Dallas - Klay Thompson returns - Trend for Mavericks loss

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
gove the nets,warriors and the bulls ml tonight

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Thursday March 3rd (2-1) +$90 NBA Overall (43-38-4) +$230

Friday March 4th, 2022 -

Detroit +3 @ Home vs Indiana - Pistons 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games overall - Pacers 2-6 ATS in last 8 meetings in Detroit

Washington +4 @ Home vs Atlanta - Hawks are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following an ATS win

New Orleans +4.5 @ Home vs Utah - Pelicans 8-1 ATS in their last 9 Friday games

Phoenix -6.5 @ Home vs New York - Knicks are 4-16-1 ATS in last 21 meetings

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every week I get presented with a challenge to place a 5 dollar multiple bet with at least 3 selections and get a 2.50 free multiple bet from pokerstars. For months now I have just made my picks at random using over under on basketball because I know so little. I choose basketball because the rake seems lower on the over under or spread. Even with the freebets I am down about 5 dollars over many months on the multiple bet challenges.This tells me there is either considerable skill in sportsbetting or not enough time has passed to come out ahead. I am considering switching from random selections to looking at this thread for guidance.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
NBA Thursday March 3rd (2-1) +$90 NBA Overall (43-38-4) +$230

Friday March 4th, 2022 -

Detroit +3 @ Home vs Indiana - Pistons 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games overall - Pacers 2-6 ATS in last 8 meetings in Detroit

Washington +4 @ Home vs Atlanta - Hawks are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following an ATS win

New Orleans +4.5 @ Home vs Utah - Pelicans 8-1 ATS in their last 9 Friday games

Phoenix -6.5 @ Home vs New York - Knicks are 4-16-1 ATS in last 21 meetings

I am a little late to tonight's games so I only have the Knicks/Suns and Rockets/Nuggets games left to bet on.

I will go with Suns - 6.5 > Knicks, O221.5, and Rockets +9.5 > Nuggets. Small small bet on the Rockets. Nuggets do not have Jokic and will have to adjust to a couple of new players trying to work together.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Friday March 4th (3-1) +$190 NBA Overall (46-39-4) +$420

Saturday March 5th, 2022 -

Sacramento/Dallas UNDER 222.5 - UNDER is 7-0 last 7 meetings

Miami -1 @ Home vs Philly - Heat 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games vs a team with a winning % above .600

Minnesota -13 @ Home vs Portland - Trailblazers have a lot of injuries - Trailblazers 1-5 ATS in last 6 meetings in Minnesota

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Miami -1 @ Home vs Philly - Heat 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games vs a team with a winning % above .600

Minnesota -13 @ Home vs Portland - Trailblazers have a lot of injuries - Trailblazers 1-5 ATS in last 6 meetings in Minnesota

Wondering how they match up against the beard and Embird? If Danny Green shows up then this actually might be a lot closer than folks think.

76ers are 21 and 10 on the road but only 22 and 16 against .500 teams so that's definitely not good.

The big salary cap guys like Butler and Lowery are still out but Oladipo might be back but probably limited minutes if he plays.

Really liking the underdog 76ers and the Beard making a statement against a busted up Heat team. Might see if I can get a some points at a reasonable price on the 76ers to make this interesting after the starting lineup is put out.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wondering how they match up against the beard and Embird? If Danny Green shows up then this actually might be a lot closer than folks think.

76ers are 21 and 10 on the road but only 22 and 16 against .500 teams so that's definitely not good.

The big salary cap guys like Butler and Lowery are still out but Oladipo might be back but probably limited minutes if he plays.

Really liking the underdog 76ers and the Beard making a statement against a busted up Heat team. Might see if I can get a some points at a reasonable price on the 76ers to make this interesting after the starting lineup is put out.

Right now, Butler and Tucker are a game time decision. Olaidipo may play today as well.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Saturday March 5th (2-1) +$90 NBA Overall (48-40-4) +$510

Sunday March 6th, 2022 -

Indiana +3.5 @ Washington - Wizards 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Sunday games

Oklahoma City +13.5 @ Home vs Utah - Jazz 6-16-1 ATS in their last 23 meetings

New Orleans +4 @ Denver - Pelicans 6-0 ATS last 6 meetings in Denver

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Didn't bet the 6ers. Harris along with an old Paul Milsap and Green only scoring a hand full of points these days while Embiid was on the bench AND without The Beard was never going to be enough to beat a Heat team with Butler. Heat destroyed them.

This is why its so important to know who's playing before games. I'm awful at sports betting and got wrecked trying to bet NBA games early in the day before the available players/starting lineup was announced.

Good job with the Heat pick.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nets/Boston

Nets are better away than home but Bos is the opposite with Bos being way better at home than away 22-11.

Celts beat Nets 126-91 Feb 8 and again 129-06 feb 24 without durant and the "world is flat" guy so these games don't matter.

Jaylen Brown might not play from a sprained ankle so thats important.

Irving is 18-12 with the nets with durant in his career",

The last time these 2 played together against the celts was 12/25/2020 on national TV at Bos early in the season like the 2nd game of the year and the Nets blew the Celts out 123-95. The big players were the same but the supporting cast on both teams are different.

I'm going with the money line +160 Nets even if Brown is playing and against a really good BOS defense. Not betting a lot just a normal small amount.

Interesting to see if the Nets are hungry or want to mail this game in and this bet blows up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suns @ Bucs
They played Feb 10 at Suns, Bucs lost 107-131. Paul had 19 assists, 17 points. Booker had 7 assists and 17 points while the Freak didn't score 20 against that Suns defense.

Booker and Paul are out today. That's why the Bucs are -450.

I'm thinking I like the spread -9 Bucs @ -110 and they're going to get a little payback for that blowout last month. And I think the Bucs have a good record of at home.

That's it for me. Interesting to see how I lose these bets today, lol. I'll enjoy the game regardless especially if Mike Breen is doing a game.

Last edited:
jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Los Angeles Lakers are going to qualify for the playoffs but I don't think they will compete for the title

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Philadelphia v Chicago (Chicago (Match Winner) 3.30)

I know it's not a realistic guess, but i'm doing this on an emotional basis, because i love chicago and even though they've played some good teams lately, that's why they've lost a couple in a row, but it's best to stop the losing streak against a good team.
We'll see. :cool:

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody run NBA fantasy lineups?
Ive been looking for a few players to swap ideas on player lineups.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was 1/2 yesterday because Tatum put up a crazy 50+ handle so took a tiny loss.

Today I'll go with

76ers -7 @ -110

Blazers +8.5 at the half @ -110

Mavs -2.5 @ -110 A little upset with myself because the line was -1 @ -110 earlier and I didn't take it.

Den -8 @ -110

So going to see how tonight's bets blows up but will still enjoy the games. Was really thinking about betting Atlanta but had second thoughts about it.

The Hawks need this win and Detroit is not a consistent back to back winner. Hawks are a mediocre team on the road and just beat two talented teams in the Bulls and Was and might want a break, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks mail this one in and don't show up.

Atl -8 @ -110 seems too much for a team that cuts these games too close. If this was ATl at home I would take the spread but going to pass on this one.

Going to try to watch some NHL tonight as I watch my NBA bets lose money, lol but I'll get over it.

Last edited:

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
State warriors

From what I understand they are resting Curry, Thompson who still hasn't found his stride yet and Wiggins. Green has been out for awhile. Green is a key part to the Warriors winning and aren't that great without him.

They just played Den Feb 16 and Den beat GS 117-116 with Curry and Thompson putting 41 points on the board. So it was a close game and you're taking out 40+ points so I'm going with Den tonight

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Philadelphia v Chicago (Chicago (Match Winner) 3.30)

I know it's not a realistic guess, but i'm doing this on an emotional basis, because i love chicago and even though they've played some good teams lately, that's why they've lost a couple in a row, but it's best to stop the losing streak against a good team.
We'll see. :cool:

Chicago might not do so well against them away and Embiid put up 40 against them last game without Harden. And I dont know if your main rebounder in Vucevis is playing.

I took 76ers @ -7 @-110 tonight. GL though.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was 1/2 yesterday because Tatum put up a crazy 50+ handle so took a tiny loss.

Today I'll go with

76ers -7 @ -110

Blazers +8.5 at the half @ -110

Mavs -2.5 @ -110 A little upset with myself because the line was -1 @ -110 earlier and I didn't take it.

Den -8 @ -110

So going to see how tonight's bets blows up but will still enjoy the games. Was really thinking about betting Atlanta but had second thoughts about it.

The Hawks need this win and Detroit is not a consistent back to back winner. Hawks are a mediocre team on the road and just beat two talented teams in the Bulls and Was and might want a break, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks mail this one in and don't show up.

Atl -8 @ -110 seems too much for a team that cuts these games too close. If this was ATl at home I would take the spread but going to pass on this one.

Going to try to watch some NHL tonight as I watch my NBA bets lose money, lol but I'll get over it.

Not doing so well, added Knicks -2.5 @ -105 in the last quarter of their game. they're up by 4. See if they can close this out.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chicago might not do so well against them away and Embiid put up 40 against them last game without Harden. And I dont know if your main rebounder in Vucevis is playing.

I took 76ers @ -7 @-110 tonight. GL though.

Embiid made a double-double with 43 points and 14 rebounds and Harden also played, so there was no chance.
I hope the injured in Chicago can return soon.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody run NBA fantasy lineups?
Ive been looking for a few players to swap ideas on player lineups.

I have played in the past. I can help you with line ups or questions.