NBA basketball thread 2021/2022

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results for Monday March 21 2022:
tobias harris total pts, rebounds and assists over 30.5 @-115 (LOST 28) no show for most of the 1st half

DeMar Rozen total pts, rebounds and assists over 31.5@-125 (WON 32)

Nikola Vucevic total pts, rebounds and assists over 29.5 @-130 (WON +30)

Miles Bridges O19.5 Points @ -115 (LOST 16, No Show for most of the game)

Terry Rozier O20.5@-125 (LOST 17 No show for most of the game)

cavs -8.5 @-110 lakers look lifeless and die at the end (LOST Lakers 131-120)

heat -8.0 @-110 if the heat cant beat a 76ers team without their 2 big stars by alot then they're not trying. lol (LOST 106-113 76ers) Pat Milsap with 5/4/1 beat the Heat, lol Forget Harden and Embiid, they should go with a cast of Niang, Maxey, Milsap, Harris, Milton and Jordan unbelievable. Heat must be going to the club or partied the night before. Heat losing to that was disgraceful.

Under 224.5 @-110 NOLA @ Hornets. They're going to have to pick up the pace and find the basket if they want to go over that.. (WON 103-106)

Under 217.5@-115 Pistons (in game) Detroit can't find the basket tonight (LOST 119-115= 234) They found and made up for the light tally in the next few quarters, lol. Good grief.

Min @ on the money line +100 to win, lol (Lost, Minn came back late and took the lead but couldn't hold onto it. Best game of the night by far. )

3/10, WOW another bad day. Lost 50% of the total money bet yesterday. The Bulls were the only ones to show up and Rozen barely made that total with like 2mins left in the game, lol. I'm going broke at this rate, lol.

So many upsets and no shows that it was silly. I still have no idea how one of the best teams in the league was beat with a team's two best stars sitting out and lost to the backups? And with Harden and Embiid out then Harris should have been the guiding force on that team but did less than his average same ole average numbers, lol. That's gambling, I guess.

If the Twolves could have won that tight game then I would have at least gone 4/10 but the way the night was going I knew that wasn't going to happen, lol.

The truth is I'm not good at this lol, just like so many other folks. But I enjoy the games and I'm not betting over my head.

Enjoying and watching the games makes it more exciting! Have fun!

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday March 21st (0-1) -$110 NBA Overall (64-55-4) +$460

Tuesday March 22nd, 2022 -

Orlando +7.5 @ Home vs Golden State -

Milwaukee/Chicago UNDER 233.5 - UNDER 5-1 last 6 meetings

Denver/LA Clippers UNDER 222 - UNDER 35-15-2 in last 52 meetings

===========================================================
I'll steal your Milwaukee/Chicago UNDER 233.5 pick and take:

Bulls @MIL: U234.5 @-110
because the Bulls just played last night and DeRozen and Vucevic had big scoring nights. Middleton is out for the Bucks and Levine is a game time decision. Last time they played he put 30/8/6 that would reduce the bulls output big time.

Other picks will be:
Draymond Green Total points, rebounds and assists under 20.5 @-140 this one might not go well but he does so much important things that the stats don't show.

Trae Young over 37.5points and assists @-140

If Randell was playing then I would pick the Knicks to beat ATL on the road but he's not so I'll pass on that one.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA Monday March 21st (0-1) -$110 NBA Overall (64-55-4) +$460

Tuesday March 22nd, 2022 -

Orlando +7.5 @ Home vs Golden State -

Milwaukee/Chicago UNDER 233.5 - UNDER 5-1 last 6 meetings

Denver/LA Clippers UNDER 222 - UNDER 35-15-2 in last 52 meetings

Hi, thank you for suggestions, got a freebet at 888 and decided to place it on Milwaukee/Chicago U 234.5 with 1.9 coefficient.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were few points in a tight match and the Pelicans almost won.
The New Orleans advantage ran out in the final quarter.
But I was expecting more points ... it is. :rolleyes:

LOL don't get me started with Bridges and Rozier's "no show" performances, lol. They went the 1st half scoring like 10 points each with points here and there and did little very little in the 2nd half.

It was an awful performance. That makes at least two of us that were not happy with the low scoring game, ugh.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Went 3/3 yesterday:

Bulls @MIL: U234.5 @-110 (WON, 224)

Trae Young over 37.5points and assists @-140 (WON, 50+)

Draymond Green Total points, rebounds and assists under 20.5 @-140 (WON,12)

but when you have 3/10 days then its not so great, lol.

March 23 2022 NBA picks:
I'll try:
Rockets @ Mavs U219 @ -110 as Lukia is sitting out.

Nets to win and Irving to score +19.5 @ +130. I never win these types of bets but if they're going to win then Irving has to score so it makes sense.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Went 1/2 yesterday with the Nets getting destroyed by Memphis.

Took Rockets @ Mavs U219@-110 (WON 91-110, 201)

Need more discipline and should not have taken that Nets game. I really didn't know how good the Grizzlies were and foolishly thought without Morant that the Nets might have a chance against them. That team is the best in the league with Boston and the Suns.

NBA picks for Thursday March 24, 2022

Just going with the Suns moneyline to win @ -105.
They're a good team that's going against another good team so they might have a chance to win. Chris Paul is expected to play and the Suns need to get ready for the playoffs and should take this game seriously. But we shall see.

Was going to bet Toronto but the Cavs have given the Raptors trouble this year so will pass. Was thinking about going with Siakim over +22.5 @-115 because he has been doing good lately, but yeah, I'm going to work on this notion of discipline and just go with one game today.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Tuesday March 22nd (2-1) +$90 NBA Overall (66-56-4) +$550

Friday March 25th, 2022 -

Portland +3.5 @ Home vs Houston - Rockets 0-6 ATS in their last 6 road games

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adding Minnesota - 3.5 @ Home vs Dallas - Timberwolves 10-2-1 ATS in their last 13 home games as the favorite

Adding Atlanta -2.5 @ Home vs Golden St. - Hawks are7-0 ATS in their last 7 home games vs a team with a winning road record

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adding Minnesota - 3.5 @ Home vs Dallas - Timberwolves 10-2-1 ATS in their last 13 home games as the favorite

Adding Atlanta -2.5 @ Home vs Golden St. - Hawks are7-0 ATS in their last 7 home games vs a team with a winning road record

Thats what Im thinking for today as well.

Took ATL -2.5 @ -110 earlier because Curry put up HUGE numbers against ATL in the last few meeting (he scored 50 recently!! lol) but he's out and GS hasn't been doing well recently. And ATL plays better at home than on the road. So I'm going with this one.

I'm going with Timberwolves only if Towns is playing and that's a game time decision.
Its at -4.0 MIN @ -110 and the only reason why I'm taking that is because Dallas has trouble on the road. And Towns is confirmed so going with those two bets.

Going to pass on the 76ers on the road.

Heat were thinking about sitting out a lot of regulars earlier in the day so the Knicks might have been interesting but Randle is sitting out, so not taking that.

So hopefully we at least split.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really hoping for a deep 76ers playoff run.

I don't like their chemistry. If you look at the Grizzlies chemistry and compare to the 76ers its like night and day.

It was like Embiid said he could lead the team without Simmons and everyone on the 76ers didn't appreciate Simmons. I remember countless games with Embiid on the bench or out of games because his knees were all messed up and Simmons had to do a lot of work to keep them going.

I'm really looking forward to Simmons getting his act together and getting back on the court, not the best shooter but he works to score in the paint.

Green is a shadow of himself and Harris isnt putting up big number even when Harden is out. So Maxey is the next one up so its really Harden who chokes in the playoffs, a solid Embiid if healthy, then a so- so Maxey and Harris.

They need a two way player that can play defense and some more upgrades to their bench.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats what Im thinking for today as well.

Took ATL -2.5 @ -110 earlier because Curry put up HUGE numbers against ATL in the last few meeting (he scored 50 recently!! lol) but he's out and GS hasn't been doing well recently. And ATL plays better at home than on the road. So I'm going with this one.

I'm going with Timberwolves only if Towns is playing and that's a game time decision.
Its at -4.0 MIN @ -110 and the only reason why I'm taking that is because Dallas has trouble on the road. And Towns is confirmed so going with those two bets.

Going to pass on the 76ers on the road.

Heat were thinking about sitting out a lot of regulars earlier in the day so the Knicks might have been interesting but Randle is sitting out, so not taking that.

So hopefully we at least split.

We went 2/2!!!!

Looking at the Bucks @ Grizzlies
I really like the Grizzlies even without Morant. If the "Freak" doesn't play then I'll go with the Memphis if the spread isn't crazy. So I'll have to wait and see.

Will also look at the Bulls @ Cleveland. The Bulls are a good team but have hiccups on the road and DeRozan might not play. So have to wait on that.

The only other game I might be interested in is the Nets game but if I can take the two games above then I'll pass on it.

The Heat have been losing to +500 teams that aren't doing so well like GS without Curry, the 76ers, and even the Knicks beat them last night, so I'm guessing that a Nets team could beat them but I want to see if Dragic and Curry available.

The better bet might be to take the over on Irving's points but I'm really interested in the Bucks and Bulls games then trying to figure out a mediocre Nets team.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't see anything jump out at me. Injuries all over the place. No bets in NBA for me today. Good luck to who fires away!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We went 2/2!!!!

Looking at the Bucks @ Grizzlies
I really like the Grizzlies even without Morant. If the "Freak" doesn't play then I'll go with the Memphis if the spread isn't crazy. So I'll have to wait and see.

Will also look at the Bulls @ Cleveland. The Bulls are a good team but have hiccups on the road and DeRozan might not play. So have to wait on that.

The only other game I might be interested in is the Nets game but if I can take the two games above then I'll pass on it.

The Heat have been losing to +500 teams that aren't doing so well like GS without Curry, the 76ers, and even the Knicks beat them last night, so I'm guessing that a Nets team could beat them but I want to see if Dragic and Curry available.

The better bet might be to take the over on Irving's points but I'm really interested in the Bucks and Bulls games then trying to figure out a mediocre Nets team.

Flim flammed a lot on Memphis/Bucks game. If Giannis plays, much different game in my opinion.

I see no advantage in Bulls/Cavs - I have no confidence in either as well lol

Dragic and Curry says available. You may keep an eye on this one.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Picks for Saturday March 26 2022

U 228.5 spurs and Pelicans here in the 4th quarter @ -115
Irving O27.5 @-120

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flim flammed a lot on Memphis/Bucks game. If Giannis plays, much different game in my opinion.

I see no advantage in Bulls/Cavs - I have no confidence in either as well lol

Dragic and Curry says available. You may keep an eye on this one.

Freak is playing so I gotta pass on this one. The "experts" see it as a coin flip. Going to pass.

I'm going to see if the "world is flat" guy can score. Heat have their regulars in but again, a lot of them were game time decisions so that's not good for the Heat, I think,

Will see how I can lose money with Over/Unders during the games, lol.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Friday March 25th (2-1) +$90 NBA Overall (68-57-4) +$640

Sunday March 27th, 2022 -

Boston -6 @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves 1-8-1 ATS in the last 10 meetings

Philly/Phoenix OVER 228.5 - OVER is 6-0 in the last 6 meetings in Phoenix

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Friday March 25th (2-1) +$90 NBA Overall (68-57-4) +$640

Sunday March 27th, 2022 -

Boston -6 @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves 1-8-1 ATS in the last 10 meetings

Philly/Phoenix OVER 228.5 - OVER is 6-0 in the last 6 meetings in Phoenix
You nailed the Boston game, nice. I went Under and lost my bet on this game. I thought they would calm down and relax in the 2nd half but they put even more points than in the 1st half, lol.

I went U and got the Philly game. Harden didn't score. When Maxey or Harris scores more than Harden then I don't think the 76ers are going to beat a good team like the Suns.

I don't know about you but a split isn't the end of the world, :D

GL

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You nailed the Boston game, nice. I went Under and lost my bet on this game. I thought they would calm down and relax in the 2nd half but they put even more points than in the 1st half, lol.

I went U and got the Philly game. Harden didn't score. When Maxey or Harris scores more than Harden then I don't think the 76ers are going to beat a good team like the Suns.

I don't know about you but a split isn't the end of the world, :D

GL

Philly/Phoeniz had 114 combined points at halftime - 190 after 3 quarters - only need 39 combined points and sputter :D

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Sunday March 27th (1-1) -$10 NBA Overall (69-58-4) +$630

Monday March 28th, 2022 -

Sacramento +12.5 @ Miami - Kings 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 road games

NY Knicks +4.5 @ Home vs Chicago - Knicks are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs a team with a winning straight up record

Toronto -4 @ Home vs Boston - Raptors are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 home games vs a team with a winning road record

Memphis -10 @ Home vs Golden St. - Grizzlies 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games vs a team with a winning road record

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Sunday March 27th (1-1) -$10 NBA Overall (69-58-4) +$630

Monday March 28th, 2022 -

Sacramento +12.5 @ Miami - Kings 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 road games

NY Knicks +4.5 @ Home vs Chicago - Knicks are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs a team with a winning straight up record

Toronto -4 @ Home vs Boston - Raptors are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 home games vs a team with a winning road record

Memphis -10 @ Home vs Golden St. - Grizzlies 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games vs a team with a winning road record

The only two games that irritated me last night were the Boston game and the Women's Huskies game where teams had leads late and gave it up sending the games into O/T and I lost bets that I had really nice cushions on the Under and could only lose if they went into over time.

Boston played an uber tight game then late in the game then they finally got like a 7 point lead and I foolishly thought one of the best defensive teams in the league could hold onto it.

The Nuggets almost went into O/T so wasn't happy there.

Nice pick with the Knicks. I'm not a fan of the Bulls on the road. They're just like the Hawks who for some reason do not show up on the road.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Charlotte - Denver (Less than 234.5 (Score 234.5) 1.72)

Maybe the guys aren’t pushing the points beyond the end of the regular season. :hmmmm:

That's a good pick.

The Nuggets have trouble with teams over 500 and they always play a tight game and try to get ahead late in the game. I guess its a way of not tiring themselves out for the next game.

The Hornets aren't that good but can score a lot of points.

I had the Under a little under 230 and was sweating at the end.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Charlotte - Denver (Less than 234.5 (Score 234.5) 1.72)

Maybe the guys aren’t pushing the points beyond the end of the regular season. :hmmmm:

That's a good pick.

The Nuggets have trouble with teams over 500 and they always play a tight game and try to get ahead late in the game. I guess its a way of not tiring themselves out for the next game.

The Hornets aren't that good but can score a lot of points.

I had the Under a little under 230 and was sweating at the end.

109-113, a total of 222 which is great.
If I was braver in the lower score it could have been 2+ odds out of it, but I’m not insatiable, I’m happy with the result.

I haven't looked at any tips yet today, I'll see what you're thinking about with ribbybruno.