Golf

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger needs points

I'm not expecting much, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does well.

He's playing the Hero World Challenge as well which I feel is such a dumb tournament. 18 people only and it's considered an official tourney by the OWGR, so everybody gets free world ranking points even if you shoot 80 over par, you finish 18th and get as many points as finishing 18th in fields like the Byron Nelson, the Travelers or the Canadian Open

Tiger sure could use some easy world ranking points. Would take him years to ever get back to number one. Tried to find his rank at the wgr, got tired of looking thru so many pages.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiger sure could use some easy world ranking points. Would take him years to ever get back to number one. Tried to find his rank at the wgr, got tired of looking thru so many pages.

U could just search for his name lol. He's currently 726. I did the calculation at one point and I think that if he didn't play until next year's Masters he would have dropped below 1000.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only 30 players in the field next week, so I'm going to go under the radar and suggest two surprise picks in Castro and Holmes.

Lots of good options though. I have Spieth, Day, Casey, Walker, Matsu, Rory, Castro and Holmes in my yahoo pool this week.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger points

U could just search for his name lol. He's currently 726. I did the calculation at one point and I think that if he didn't play until next year's Masters he would have dropped below 1000.
Tongue planted firmly in cheek. Ready for the return though.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thumbs up to Dustin Johnson. He went away for a while to get himself together, and came back with a vengeance. Lots more glory to be grabbed in his young career.

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thumbs up to Dustin Johnson. He went away for a while to get himself together, and came back with a vengeance. Lots more glory to be grabbed in his young career.

I press the like button on this.
We talked about it before, its like the Roosevelt- 'The man in the Arena' speech

I used to call him Dustbin Johnson,,,, not anymore.
He was missing from the last Ryder Cup, this time he is shoe in points for your team against most of the Europeans. Probably only Rory can match up to him.
I still fancy the US team to win comfortably this time on home soil.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP Mr. Palmer - Never got a chance to be in Arnie's Army but would have loved to.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP to the King. True legend in every sense of the word.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ap-sig-umbrella.png
simply the best

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We moved to a golf community in July - I have my first lesson on Friday afternoon! :)

I have never played before - very excited.

Best description ever; A good walk spoiled. :)

Enjoy.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful has an autographed print and signed by Leroy Neiman and Arnold Palmer. Its probably worth a lot of money Playful thinks

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CONGRATS to the Team U S A over the World in the Ryder Cup says Playful:eek:

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done to the USA, easy win as predicted
Mickleson v Garcia in the singles.......what a match...poor Phil ten birdies and still can't take it down.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great Ryder cup. Saturday matches very good and a couple of the Sunday singles were great! Mickelson match was great golf.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ryder Cup

Great Ryder cup. Saturday matches very good and a couple of the Sunday singles were great! Mickelson match was great golf.
Yeah, I meant to bet on the US, figured they'd take it. Funny thing about McIlroy and the hundred dollar bill. Guy was so amped up, I swear that ball would go 20 feet by if it didn't hit the cup.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger to return October 13, cool. Will be a lot of eyes on golf that week. I think making the cut would be a good goal.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger Woods withdraws from Safeway, taking the safe way...

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He also withdrew from an event in Turkey next month citing short game problems.

He is still slated to play the Hero World Challenge in December and he would be an idiot not to play it.

Only 18 golfers playing and it's recognized by the OWGR, so he will get free ranking points.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger

He also withdrew from an event in Turkey next month citing short game problems.

He is still slated to play the Hero World Challenge in December and he would be an idiot not to play it.

Only 18 golfers playing and it's recognized by the OWGR, so he will get free ranking points.
God knows he lived off his past long enough, in the world rankings for years while he floundered.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just played the updated Quail Hollow. Can't wait to see the pros play it next year. New greens are really firm and really fast.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful luvs it firm and fast lol omg cant believe she just said that?

K

kruseraww

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
us

yes the ryders cup was just here in my home state of Minnesota an yes the us won the trny im new here gl free rollers