Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took Matt Kuchar in the Humana Challenge at 1600 to 1. Right now he's 3rd at -10.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took Matt Kuchar in the Humana Challenge at 1600 to 1. Right now he's 3rd at -10.

No way, you must mean 160-1? Even that sounds wrong considering Kuchar is completely capable of winning any event. Where were you able to get good odds like that?

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shocker - Tiger shoots 82 at The Phoenix Open. Apparently his chipping was atrocious. He's dead last, utterly missing the cut.

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol so much for his swing being the best in years

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
**** sake tiger but a few weeks ago i predicted it right in this thread

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tiger looked like a weekend hacker around the greens.. almost painful to watch.

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger with the withdrawal...

I never believed he used steroids but idk....

Either way i cant see him winning 4 majors

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger clearly can't keep up with today's pros. And there are too many great players today for Tiger to ever have enough time to catch Jack Nicklaus' majors record. You have to wonder if he'll ever crack the top ten again.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting twist on 'golf poker'!
card_HackerPoker_data.jpg

http://www.hookedongolfblog.com/gallery/random/StraightNuts/card_HackerPoker_data

I'm not affiliated with this, just something I found.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm a blonde and I love Tiger Woods:call:

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger made the cut, he's playing some solid golf. Jordan Spieth is on fire, will the pressure get to him by Sunday?

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if past history means anything i don't think it will grilldoggy. pretty sure he's the real deal. But this will be the biggest moment in his career so there will be some nerves there for sure, will see how he handles the biggest arena possible, if he wins this rory will not be #1 long imo

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger clearly can't keep up with today's pros. And there are too many great players today for Tiger to ever have enough time to catch Jack Nicklaus' majors record. You have to wonder if he'll ever crack the top ten again.

depends if his body holds up long enough for him to put confidence in it. I wouldn't rule him out of anything, he was still number 1 in 2013 when rory wasn't going well. he can do it again (win) but i kinda think the record is getting more and more out of reach.

H

hitides

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive never seen Augusta this inviting. Sunday's round is one that will no doubt be a high scoring round.

J

Johncool19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This kid Spieth can play. He is just locked in and killing the course. Impressive!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very impressive performance by Jordan Spieth. You would think -14 would be good enough to take the green jacket (see Phil Mickelson & Justin Rose), but this 21 year old 'kid' proved himself head and shoulders above that. Maybe it's only a matter of time before he takes Rory's place as world #1. In other news, Tiger was moderately impressive in making the cut and flirting with contention:
http://www.owgr.com/ranking

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jordan Spieth -19 wow...that was a new record,very impressive job by that boy.
It was pleasure to watch him playing.
Also ,so many records were broken this masters...always some show for the crowd. :)

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spieth's win was no doubt impressive considering the changes made to the course to "Tiger-proof" it. My problem with yesterday was there was no real drama of wondering if anyone could catch him. Phil made a strong effort but he was too far back to start the day and we all knew Spieth was going to hold on to the lead.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This kid Spieth can play. He is just locked in and killing the course. Impressive!

Very impressive performance by Jordan Spieth. You would think -14 would be good enough to take the green jacket (see Phil Mickelson & Justin Rose), but this 21 year old 'kid' proved himself head and shoulders above that. Maybe it's only a matter of time before he takes Rory's place as world #1. In other news, Tiger was moderately impressive in making the cut and flirting with contention:

Jordan Spieth -19 wow...that was a new record,very impressive job by that boy.
It was pleasure to watch him playing.
Also ,so many records were broken this masters...always some show for the crowd. :)

Spieth's win was no doubt impressive considering the changes made to the course to "Tiger-proof" it. My problem with yesterday was there was no real drama of wondering if anyone could catch him. Phil made a strong effort but he was too far back to start the day and we all knew Spieth was going to hold on to the lead.

I agree with all of these.

He is a true talent.

I can't wait to see him in his prime. As long as he stays on the right track (cause believe me, some people get on the wrong one), he has a chance to be one of the greatest of all time.

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
TBH i cant stand golf unless im watching tiger play and most of the time its the masters .. but he has been playing really bad so yea ugh no golf for me haha

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a fly on a ball

Rickie Fowler's poise winning the TPC was legendary. He had pros giving him congrats after his back nine comeback, then had to win the thing all over again in extra holes + sudden death. He and Kisner had radar on 17 - wow, rock solid...