• Total voters
RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as i recall FIFA did 3 team groups decades ago , i dont really like it either ..as somebody said earlier .'uno dos, adios ' . i think they should continue with the 4 man groups . you could then reduce the 24 remaining teams to 16 by having the 8 top points finishers awarded a bye for one round .
I disagree, it changes things up. It might work, it might not. One thing that will happen, is more entertaining games, teams will have to try and win or at least score goals. Far too much scared to lose type mentality from some teams in this World Cup.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sad to realize that germany is leaving the World Cup. Well, they seem to have lost their great power after all. :)

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did Japan take it or did Spain let it?
everyone can accept the answer they like, but it's in the spirit of Spain to play a strange match, let's remember 0 0 with Russia at the 2018 World Cup

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The chances are really slim. In my opinion, Poland will not go to the next round, but I would really like it to happen. I am looking forward to this match
I've always had sympathy for Poland and I wish them good luck! A hard task but not an impossible one.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many surprises. A pleasant surprise would be for Ronaldo's portugal to win.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Morocco beat the silver and bronze medalists of the last World Championship. Deserved first place in the group. They should go to the medals.

daveman640

daveman640

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
argentina 🇦🇷 and Portugal 🇵🇹 I hope 1 of them to win the world cup 🏆

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Uruguay have yet to score in this tournament so i wouldnt be surprised if they beat Ghana' dreams once more by eliminating them ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking forward to Brazil, I hope they don't play with the B team, but even that is stronger than most of the A teams ...

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Morocco beat the silver and bronze medalists of the last World Championship. Deserved first place in the group. They should go to the medals.
If team Morocco will passes 2 rounds in play-off, this cup will be remembered with their name

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In one moment (then Costa Rica win 2:1 Germany) Spain can be busted with Germany. I was shock then I look on online table points. Group E most strong as another. All teams show good games so we can say only thank them all. And for Japan - you deserve 1st place. Samurai never give up and after 0:1 twice win favorite. So "Tragedy in Doha" now can change to "Feat in Doha"

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Germany eliminated in the group stage, Spain second and Japan first, that was not what I expected. Maybe Spain let itself be won in order to avoid a more complex key?

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Uruguay have yet to score in this tournament so i wouldnt be surprised if they beat Ghana' dreams once more by eliminating them ...
Uruguay eliminated Ghana, and themselves :ROFLMAO:

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was rooting for Uruguay, but it's our own fault, a bad start..

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This cup is excellent, I love it when teams that everyone imagines won't even pass to the next stage, achieve this feat.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This cup is excellent, I love it when teams that everyone imagines won't even pass to the next stage, achieve this feat.
Based on this logic Cameroon is going to do exactly that right :unsure:

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bye Uruguay haha, Brazil plays today with the B team (better than the starting lineup of other countries for 80% of this cup)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
If we are proceed from logic, then yes. But the odds are slim, at most a draw
In a game which is important to Brazil I would agree with you but Brazil is through no matter what. I do think because of that fact Cameroon does have a fighting chance indeed

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Germany is out. My team Equador is out too.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am really pleasantly surprised by today's matches. Korea beat Spain despite the fact that Spain scored the first goal.🤯

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really pleasantly surprised by today's matches. Korea beat Spain despite the fact that Spain scored the first goal.🤯
maybe Spain just wanted to get out of the group from second place and send a strong German national team home? Theoretically, Spain could face Germany in the final

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In a game which is important to Brazil I would agree with you but Brazil is through no matter what. I do think because of that fact Cameroon does have a fighting chance indeed
I am watching the match now and I can say that the Cameroon national team will not win in this match. But anything is possible, especially at this World Cup.