olejean

olejean

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Despite Poland's lackluster performance against argentina, Poland still made it to the playoffs with quite a bit of luck. In fact, I am happy for the Poles. Wish them new victories!

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Australia once again surprised and beat a european selection and going through the stage something never happened before.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There was no need for that anyway since Mexico conceded in 90+5 min lol
That's how I watched this match too. mexico could have won 3-0 and advanced to the playoffs, but the goal was disallowed and Saudi Arabia scored in the final minutes.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Despite Poland's lackluster performance against Argentina, Poland still made it to the playoffs with quite a bit of luck. In fact, I am happy for the Poles. Wish them new victories!
I watched this match. Argentina could have won 5-0 easily. But the goalkeeper of the Poles caught all the balls and also saved the penalty shot by Messi. An incredible match. I am also very happy for Poland, the last time they made the playoffs was in 1976.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I watched this match. Argentina could have won 5-0 easily. But the goalkeeper of the Poles caught all the balls and also saved the penalty shot by Messi. An incredible match. I am also very happy for Poland, the last time they made the playoffs was in 1976.
It was 1986 but I guess that was a missclick. How do you estimate their chances against france?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It was 1986 but I guess that was a missclick. How do you estimate their chances against France?
The chances are really slim. In my opinion, Poland will not go to the next round, but I would really like it to happen. I am looking forward to this match

olejean

olejean

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Every normal Ukrainian, except those who support the russian peace, wishes the Poles good luck. :)

Last edited:
FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey,
I think the finals will be Morocco vs portugal. And Portugal will win the WC this time.
I know this seems like a wild guess, but these two are the best teams, along with Senegal, Ghana, brazil and England.

Whatever the pronostics are, it is a great show. Enjoy!
Gl at the tables

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Belgium eliminated from the World Cup, the second in the FIFA ranking, came third in their group, not only that, but Marruecos went first in their group

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Spain team sent the German team home🤣, i thought they would want to meet the national team of Morocco, not Croatia

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
the Spain team sent the German team home🤣, i thought they would want to meet the national team of Morocco, not Croatia
did Japan take it or did Spain let it?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not normally one to have sympathy for Germany when it comes to football but i do feel they got a bad decision tonight, that said - they were poor this world cup and did not play to their maximum potential - yet again they go out at the group stage and i think its goodbye therefore to Hansi Flick their coach.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Congratulations to Morocco on being able to reach the second round in the first place.Well done!If they play the same way, they can beat Spain as Japan did today.Congratulations to another combative team,Japan on beating Spain.I think that both Spain and Germany are better teams but they had to prove it on the pitch.

F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
whats happening with the European teams? I think this year a non-european team is going to be the champion

Jantorres888

Jantorres888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Brazil will win this championship. She's playing her best game. Isn't this?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
as i recall FIFA did 3 team groups decades ago , i dont really like it either ..as somebody said earlier .'uno dos, adios ' . i think they should continue with the 4 man groups . you could then reduce the 24 remaining teams to 16 by having the 8 top points finishers awarded a bye for one round .