TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My favorites was netherlands, Belgium and france..still in game with France after the football pllayed untill now.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
maybe Spain just wanted to get out of the group from second place and send a strong German national team home? Theoretically, Spain could face Germany in the final
If this is true, it is a good tactical move by Spain.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this is true, it is a good tactical move by Spain.
no one can say for sure, of course, but Spain did not play at full strength, I watched the match, I do not exclude that it was so intended

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
This is the worst WC for Europeans, arrrrrrgggggggg

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no one can say for sure, of course, but Spain did not play at full strength, I watched the match, I do not exclude that it was so intended
Maybe they saved their strength for the 1/8 finals :)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Such a weird World Cup, I mean we had many upsets and IMO pretty much all the favorites to win the trophy didn't convince with their performances on the field... Also, I agree with the members here that said that this is the worst World Cup for the Europeans and with the way things go in Qatar, we might see more upsets and why not a really unexpected winner... Still, I think brazil is big favorite to win the trophy, especially if Neymar will be back for the Playoffs and will be in good shape/ form...

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe they saved their strength for the 1/8 finals :)
maybe, of course, but they played the first game as a training session against Costa Rica, and the second against germany they walked around the field, they saved something a lot:)

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This is the worst WC for Europeans, arrrrrrgggggggg
I don't think so, Ok my country was a catastrophe but England France, Netherlands, portugal played well. Spain has a good young team (although I wish they loose against Morocco). argentina didn't convince, Brazil is much better. Do not forget our Asien friends with their immense passion to fight.
IMHO an european team will win the World Cup, France defends the title

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry for Uruguay but a talented player like De Arrascaeta cannot be on the bench in a World Cup.With him on the pitch ,Uruguay played better but, unfortunately, they did not expect South Korea beat Portugal.Diego Alonso made a terrible mistake with that decision

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Uruguay's behavior after being eliminated was disgraceful and they should face some type of disciplinary action as a result.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bye Uruguay haha, Brazil plays today with the B team (better than the starting lineup of other countries for 80% of this cup)
your B team wasn't as good as you said :ROFLMAO:

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
so many underdogs have advanced to the knockout rounds, nice

Tegnap31

Tegnap31

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
yesterday I should have won Portugal and lost-.-

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
your B team wasn't as good as you said :ROFLMAO:
But Brazil still first place in the group, it's very ok for me :D and if you watch the game, you know Brazil have muuuuch more chances to win, and Comoroes found a goal in the last minutes..

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Tho it was good to see the germans dropped out. Next time they should focus on football instead making themselves political clowns. :D
Unfortunately my team won against Costa Rica, a lost would have been perfect to make the Spanish team to clowns...
Only Germany showed to FIFA that this corrupt organization prohibts to show what FIFA states in their own regulations. All other teams instead shut their mouth. (exception Iran).

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the USA doesn't score, Argentina Australia will definitely bet both teams to score, odds of 2.85 haunt me

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think the cup is definitely English

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many teams are good so it can be a big surprise this year speaking of the potential winner.