• Total voters
S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Netherlands just eliminated USA. Now Argentina should beat Australia without any difficulty.

In the next phase Argentina must beat the Netherlands. This Netherlands is not reliable at all.
Are you implying that Argentina is in the semi-final almost. Those favors for favorites are so boring, aren't they?

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Netherlands just eliminated USA. Now Argentina should beat Australia without any difficulty.

In the next phase Argentina must beat the Netherlands. This Netherlands is not reliable at all.
Agree 100%

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Polonia did not give the zebra a chance and won 2-0 against Saudi Arabia.
And against Argentina, they had to lose by 7 or 8-0, but they have a sensational goalkeeper in incredible shape

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

if the paper calculations are respected, we should see ARGENTINA vs brazil in the semi-finals

R

Rocketgyn

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil have a great team, probably made the final game

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congratulations to Argentina on reaching the next round. Australia also played very well and could have equalized several times. Great match. I once again congratulate Argentina and Messi on his thousandth match)

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What a match Argentina vs Australia!

And Messi played so well! What a treat watching him play.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Argentina one man team, if Messi gets hurt Argentina is over.:ROFLMAO:

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina, although it had a bad start against Arabia, has been recovering and today we are in the quarterfinals.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Don't think it's gonna be that easy. before Messi's goal, Australia was playing well and almost tied the game in the end.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Unfortunately for the team I'm a fan of, the World Cup is over. I was a fan of the German national team, but for the second World Cup in a row, this team does not qualify from the group. This is very sad because 8 years have been in vain for this country, we need to change the game in the national team and grow it up.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Meanwhile, Argentina is moving on to the next stage. I started to worry about them after the first game of the group stage. Now they're gaining momentum :cool:

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
I see Netherlands beating Argentina. Netherlands have very solid defense and dagger like counterattacks, while Argentina is not productive in Attack and pron to make mistake in the defense.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I see Netherlands beating Argentina. Netherlands have very solid defense and dagger like counterattacks, while Argentina is not productive in Attack and pron to make mistake in the defense.
I'll also support Netherlands in this match. I like their team and I think it's a big mistake to keep Dybala on the bench.

klemenczd91

klemenczd91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Brazil will not win

Netherlands is winner

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Japan and South Korea played their groups very hard, I didn't expect real fighters. I will be rooting for Japan, I really liked the team.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that Argentina is far from being in favor of the game shape now, the match with Australia is also an example. The Netherlands should go further, but a tense game is not expected.