Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Quite a few interesting encounters coming up in the round 3 of groupgames where both teams literally have do or die game ...

For example:

Ecuador vs Senegal
Iran vs USA
Australia vs Denmark
Poland vs Argentina
Guess we can add Croatia vs Belgium to that list ^ aswell ...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.This Belgian squad has nothing to do with the great team that reached the semifinals four years ago in Russia..Morocco played much better than Belgium and deserved the three points.I my opinion, Croatia and Morocco should be in the next round ,Belgium eliminated unless they show their best level against Croatia.Great match to watch

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an amazing game between Germany and Spain we saw.This has been, by far, the best match of this World Cup.Germany did not deserve to lose this game .I really hope both teams will be in the next round.Sorry for Costa Rica but Germany is a stronger squad but they have to prove their superiority on the pitch.No mistake can be made

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really impressed by Musiala. Kid has legit skills and should've won player of the match.

I think Spain and Germany advance.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Long story short: Serbia (still) cant defend.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice goal by Messi! Mexican players didn’t play as hard after that! Good game!
Funny statistic of this match, 2 shots on target from argentina, and 2 goals. Crazy performance in football happens.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The whole country (Morocco) is upside down right now ! Another huge upset ! After the tie (0-0) against solid Croatia, the Moroccan team confirms by beating strong Belgium 2-0 earlier today thus almost guaranteed to advance to the next round, their 4 points could be enough already, let alone if they just tie against their last opponent Thursday (Canada)...
Congratulations for Morocco! The should not forget that the match against canada could be the hardest one for them.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to Morocco! They should not forget that the match against Canada could be the hardest for them.
Thank you, yes you're right it's a trap match they should give everything and stay very vigilant

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today is a good match, cheer for our Brazilian friends!)

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Incredible match between Serbia and Camerun, on the other hand I think brazil won despite Neymar's absence.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Last round of groupgames starts tomorrow. These are probably the only matches where both sides still have all to play for.

Ecuador vs Senegal
Iran vs USA
Australia vs Denmark
Poland vs Argentina
Serbia vs switzerland
Ghana vs Uruguay

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Qatar still has chances in the cup, I don't think so!:unsure:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have no idea who is going to win . I input Brazil just for fun , not even sure how possible this is . May the best win :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not follow the action , and I have failed predicting the scores and results inost matches so far . I hope I will be able to watch the last games of this world cup .

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.That Ghana vs South Korea was a very exciting game till the end..I thought S.Korea was going tie the match but the goalkeeper made great saves.The Uruguay vs Porugal will be another interesting match.I hope Uruguay win the game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil, even in a difficult match, fought to advance, although the Swiss game showed that they came for 1 point, fortunately Brazil managed to break through the defense, I'm only sorry that it wasn't Richarlison who scored the goal, because I bet on it.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I watch all the matches, and I always root for those who play the most beautiful football. I want the two best teams of this tournament, England and Spain, to meet in the final, and the football of Brazil and Argentina, I think, is not worthy of the final.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
controversial goal for Ronaldo :unsure:
edit: justice served: no goal for Ronaldo

Last edited:
WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ronaldo didn´t score =((
never lucky feels bad for the man.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Brazil, even in a difficult match, fought to advance, although the Swiss game showed that they came for 1 point, fortunately Brazil managed to break through the defense, I'm only sorry that it wasn't Richarlison who scored the goal, because I bet on it.
Brazil won, it had to happen, the Brazilians played great and scored an equally great goal. The players of Switzerland simply began to defend the entire match and forgot about the attack, the result is on the scoreboard.