• Total voters
TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The selections are more and more balanced, and after what I've seen in the games so far, I'll wait for the group stage to end and come back to say my guesses
:oops:

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Well, now it had started already ! My country is in indeed and already played the first game (0-0), one of the so far many upsets. Who could've had predicted some of these surprising scores ? Argentina, Denmark, Croatia and even Germany !!! Just these 4 games would've made so much $$$$$ for whoever had the balls to go against the odds...
I did go against the odds and bet on 2:1 for Japan on pokerstars
I did NOT have the balls to make a substantial bet so I only turned 0.40€ into 9,20€ :ROFLMAO:
Still a nice win for some micro stakes tourneys

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
The biggest surprise for me was really good game from canada. Well done. Keep it up.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The teams are beginning to adapt to the unusual conditions and timing of the championship.
I think that from the second round everything will fall into place and the number of surprises will decrease. But not one World Cup was held without unexpected results.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The new offside technology is a beautiful thing to see after so many matches decided by wrong calls by the refs.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iran played pretty well against Wales and deserved the three points.They played much better than in the game against England.I thought Wales was going to win the match but I was wrong, since Iran was the team that dominated the game.We will see dramatic matches in the last games

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The new offside technology is a beautiful thing to see after so many matches decided by wrong calls by the refs.
absolutely... a beneficial and very necessary revolution for football that removes any doubt

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The biggest surprise for me was really good game from Canada. Well done. Keep it up.
I was also impressed by the Canadians in their first match, unfortunately they lost totally undeservedly against Belgium

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The USA and England once again fail to find anything in the Middle East.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I said, England had faced a weak opponent. Today they faced the USA and they had enormous difficulties.

And I think that USA is a very limited team.

Looking forward to watching the match between argentina and mexico tomorrow. If Lewa had scored the penalty, it would have been even better, but even so, we will have a decisive game.

Historically, Mexico always loses to Argentina, always. I believe that Argentina will win.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It'd be kinda hilarious if Saudi's of all teams are the first one to secure place in next round ...

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It'd be kinda hilarious if Saudi's of all teams are the first one to secure place in next round ...
i hope Saudi's today will win, it will be very nice, and amazing moment in football history =]

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
England are slacking, should have easily defeated the US yesterday

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Based on the first matches, I expect Saudi Arabia to advance, and I wouldn't be surprised if they top the group. :cool:

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Polonia did not give the zebra a chance and won 2-0 against Saudi Arabia.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm verry happy by my country team canada but i dont think we will going in 2nd round.....and i'm very disapointed by my second country germany how he can loose it when he control almost all the game and give 2 goals in the last 15minute in the game to japan

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mexico vs Argentina is going to be a world cup match because both teams need to win

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Im not agree that Poland was better. Saudi Arabia have a big chances to win. Its very good team and after realized penalty can win but Szczęsny today show the best game of last few years. But after unrealised penalty they dont stop and created new moments but was unlucky thats why im sad after result this match (yes Poland have super moments too on counter atack) but draw for me more fair result. Game was greate and intresting and now this group take intrigue who go up and who busted and for football fans its all what we need from World Cup

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It seems to me a weak world championship compared to previous years, as if the players no longer have such a great attraction to play as well as in the club teams!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you like today's match between france and Denmark? I think that Denmark played great and gave the French a fight, but at the end of the match, Mbappe still scored the winning goal. It's a shame I was rooting for Denmark