Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Quite a few interesting encounters coming up in the round 3 of groupgames where both teams literally have do or die game ...

For example:

Ecuador vs Senegal
Iran vs USA
Australia vs Denmark
Poland vs argentina

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Cum jeaga Argintina as pariah pe Mexico in aceasta seara

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mexico win or a tie I think!
I think Argentina will still win, they have more possession and Argentina still has Messi, who can score a goal at any moment. But the Mexicans also show a good game.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although it's a little late, I want to say that I am very impressed with the performance of Saudi Arabian players against Argentina, winning such a match at such a tournament is already a huge achievement, we survived to the end, Argentine players were unlucky somewhere, but this is football.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Argentina will still win, they have more possibility and Argentina still has Messi, who can score a goal at any moment. But the Mexicans also show a good game.
Defeats in the first match have happened before, Argentini players have every chance of qualifying from the group, the main thing is to draw the right conclusions from the previous game and find their winning game.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Defeats in the first match have happened before, Argentini players have every chance of qualifying from the group, the main thing is to draw the right conclusions from the previous game and find their winning game.
Well, it happened, as I said. Lionel Messi scored a masterpiece against Mexico. Argentina played great and deserved to win. I hope they will make it to the playoffs.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Today, patience was the key for the Argentinian victory.Unfortunately for Mexico they played in a ver defensive way .They should have tried to win the game.Now, all the fourteams have the chance to reach the play offs It was nice to see Messi scoring in that important match.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad that Argentine managed to find the win they desperately needed. But they do not look a good side at the moment, they cannot rely on one man to do all the work. Hopefully they are just bedding themselves into the tourney, and we see the best of them as the tourney goes on (If they make it)

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nice goal by Messi! Mexican players didn’t play as hard after that! Good game!

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England managed to escape harm. The four years leading up to the World Cup Finals, as well as England's continued efforts for decades afterward, give every World Cup Final stage game a genuine sense of urgency. The dullest match I have ever saw England play. England's Maguire MVP says it all. Premiership players would show more heart.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see brazil as the strongest and most prepared team in the World Cup that is held in Qatar, it will have good competition and it has started on the right foot, beating Serbia with a very well-trained team, but Brazil has great players that they alone can Resolving any match with a stupendous individuality like Vinicius, Neymar, Antony, etc. It will be a great World Cup for the South American teams.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Besides that they also have chance of early exit should drew vs Poland and see saudis beat the hell out of Mexico ...

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I see Brazil as the strongest and most prepared team in the World Cup that is held in Qatar, it will have good competition and it has started on the right foot, beating Serbia with a very well-trained team, but Brazil has great players that they alone can Resolving any match with a stupendous individuality like Vinicius, Neymar, Antony, etc. It will be a great World Cup for the South American teams.
In the last World Cup, as well as in 2014, Brazil depended a lot on Neymar, but today, if you look at the bench, you find players who are highlights in their teams, and yet they are reserves in Brazil... Bruno Guimaraes, Antony, Rodrygo, Gabriel Jesus, Pedro... From midfield onwards, including reserves, most of them would start in most of the other great teams...

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Costa Rica 1-0 Japan. Thanks Costa Rica, this incredible victory makes the situation for my team now much easier in Group E

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Costa Rica 1-0 Japan. Thanks Costa Rica, this incredible victory makes the situation for my team now much easier in Group E
you can be calm, if germany loses to Spain today, there are still big chances of getting out, Costa Rica and Japan will lose the remaining match in the group

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so far the world championship is going very interesting:p

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lets go I hope Serbia win today,also very nice play today by the croatian team,and Morocco was absolutely stunning today.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Morocco had a great match today and won against Belgium by 2-0 I'm so happy long live the 🇲🇦 🏆

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can be calm, if Germany loses to Spain today, there are still big chances of getting out, Costa Rica and Japan will lose the remaining match in the group
Yes, Germany could be lucky that it's not the direct comparison that counts first, as in the Champions League, but the goal difference. Otherwise, they would already be out of the competition against Japan if they lost to Spain.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The whole country (Morocco) is upside down right now ! Another huge upset ! After the tie (0-0) against solid Croatia, the Moroccan team confirms by beating strong Belgium 2-0 earlier today thus almost guaranteed to advance to the next round, their 4 points could be enough already, let alone if they just tie against their last opponent Thursday (Canada)...

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil HEXA champion, the team is fit I don't think anyone will be able to beat this team, the champion is back!

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
For a minute I thought we would have another shock result for Canada, but Croatia showed what they are all about in the 2nd half.