Fantasy Premier League

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A new round starts tomorrow! Who will be your captain? Mine is Vardy.

I will put Bamford instead of Kane, hope the attacking football of Leeds will destroy the Sheffield defense, who are dead in the battle of relegation and the match can be open with a lot of goals.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I will put Bamford instead of Kane, hope the attacking football of Leeds will destroy the Sheffield defense, who are dead in the battle of relegation and the match can be open with a lot of goals.

That looks like a good option. I hope both our striker-captains score at least once!

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City is the champion, and the rest is not important, it is a pity that the fight for gold did not work out until the end of the season.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Manchester City is the champion, and the rest is not important, it is a pity that the fight for gold did not work out until the end of the season.

How did you decide that the rest is not important?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awful round again. I am not doing it well in the last 2,3 rounds. Got 2 defenders from Chelsea, everything was good and then red card and 5 goals conceded from WBA....... Bamford zero against Sheffield, vice captain erupted with 2 goals against Newcastle, but this is the situation. Finally Mo Salah scored a goal, we have to celebrate ahahaah

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Weak round for me too with only 44 points. More luck next time I guess... At least Jack Harrison brought me 13 points :)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, the next round is ringing on the door. What are your thoughts of the upcoming week and who will be your captain? ( Also, next double gameweek for Tottenham is a good chance for triple captain of Kane?)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well, the next round is ringing on the door. What are your thoughts of the upcoming week and who will be your captain? ( Also, next double gameweek for Tottenham is a good chance for triple captain of Kane?)

Probably need to be careful with Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester clubs who might easily rest some key players this weekend ...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Probably need to be careful with Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester clubs who might easily rest some key players this weekend ...

That's an interesting thought. Even though I don't have any Arsenal players and only 1 from Chelsea, I'll keep that in mind.

My captain will be Mane (one more time :D).

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
That's an interesting thought. Even though I don't have any Arsenal players and only 1 from Chelsea, I'll keep that in mind.

My captain will be Mane (one more time :D).

I'd imagine you have already heard these news (eventhough there seems to be NOT a single post about it here) ... Guess we must be lucky that this weekend games weren't cancelled all together ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dias on the bench and I was fully sad that Dallas will enter into my squad. 94 minute, Dallas 17 points, Dias -0 points. Thank you Pep, you deserve that :D :D :D :D :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Dias on the bench and I was fully sad that Dallas will enter into my squad. 94 minute, Dallas 17 points, Dias -0 points. Thank you Pep, you deserve that :D :D :D :D :D

Nice, that was some good luck! Congratulations!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Only 28 points for me from this round :( I have 8 players with 2 points score :) How about you?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
74. All my good players were having tough matches and I decided to put captain Kelechi Ikhenachu and he scored 2 goals +3 bonus points and that saved my round. Looking forward to the triple on Kane the next round after a poor round from himself against United and now 2 rounds hoping for goals and to increase his goal account for the golden boot.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
74. All my good players were having tough matches and I decided to put captain Kelechi Ikhenachu and he scored 2 goals +3 bonus points and that saved my round. Looking forward to the triple on Kane the next round after a poor round from himself against United and now 2 rounds hoping for goals and to increase his goal account for the golden boot.

Great result!

Salah's matches till the end of the season look a bit easier, but who knows. Vardy on the other hand hasn't scored for some time and I'm wondering wether to transfer him out or not.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great result!

Salah's matches till the end of the season look a bit easier, but who knows. Vardy on the other hand hasn't scored for some time and I'm wondering wether to transfer him out or not.

Yeah and that was the reason that Salah is still in my squad, also Liverpool will battle for top 4 until the end of the season and Salah for the golden boot, so both Salah and Kane should be in squad ahahah. About Vardy, Kelechi is a better - 5 millions less worth and more goals scoring now.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Anyway, I put Vardy for my captain this gameweek. It's high time he scored and West Brom seems to be a good opportunity. Who's gonna be your captain?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyway, I put Vardy for my captain this gameweek. It's high time he scored and West Brom seems to be a good opportunity. Who's gonna be your captain?

Triple captain on Kane was my choice. Good first match, but unfortunately he left with injury, hope he can play against Soton and will score another 2 goals to made the perfect triple. :D:D:D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Triple captain on Kane was my choice. Good first match, but unfortunately he left with injury, hope he can play against Soton and will score another 2 goals to made the perfect triple. :D:D:D

Yes, good points from him in the first match but from what I've read, it looks like he won't be playing the second game. I hope he gets well soon!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, good points from him in the first match but from what I've read, it looks like he won't be playing the second game. I hope he gets well soon!

Yep, the round for me started perfectly, then Kane injured and did not play in the second match and yesterday I had Azpi and Mendy and there was a clean sheet and both did not participate. Next time more points ahaha

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any tips for gameweek 33?

Thank you very much in advance.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much in advance.

Vardy or Ihenachu from Leicester. Good schedule in next 3 rounds and the are struggling for palce in top 4 and must put a good point advance before their last 3 very tough rounds.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sadio Mane is my captain for this round. Who's gonna be yours?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadio Mane is my captain for this round. Who's gonna be yours?

I put Ihenachu instead of Salah. When Salah scored in the 3rd minute yesterday I was expecting 3-4 goals from him, but typically for him he missed around 3-4 big chanced and still think Ihenachu can score more points this round.