great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I put Ihenachu instead of Salah. When Salah scored in the 3rd minute yesterday I was expecting 3-4 goals from him, but typically for him he missed around 3-4 big chanced and still think Ihenachu can score more points this round.

Good job picking Iheanacho. I was expecting more from Mane too, but you see... Just 41 points for me, how about you?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good job picking Iheanacho. I was expecting more from Mane too, but you see... Just 41 points for me, how about you?
58. Keleshi is on fire, two times i picked him as a captain and did not disappoint. Now Tottenham are having good round and its time maybe again for captain of Son/Kane ahahah

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
58. Keleshi is on fire, two times i picked him as a captain and did not disappoint. Now Tottenham are having good round and its time maybe again for captain of Son/Kane ahahah

Well, that's what I'm doing! I just sold Bruno, bought Son and made him the captain for this round :)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, that's what I'm doing! I just sold Bruno, bought Son and made him the captain for this round :)

Good decision, but not sure if Bruno is the right choice to be put out. At least is good more to have Son right now.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good decision, but not sure if Bruno is the right choice to be put out. At least is good more to have Son right now.

I ain't sure either but I decided to take a risk :cool: Now I got some spare money in the bank, too.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

And then there's me who had Son rotting in the bench :bebored:
Luckily it does seem that all my 4 benchwarmers are going to be automatic substitutions this gameweek ...

Allison didn't play so Patricio should easily outperform him ...
Dier, Ward-Prowse and Son also (who collected 28p) should be automatic substitutions aswell ... Or atleast 2 of them ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the round would be good if the derby between Liverpool and United was not postponed as I had 3 players from both teams and my point account would be better, but now the next round many teams are having double game week and there is good opportunity for the last chip - bench boost to be played

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, removing Bruno has somehow been a good thing for me :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, it is highly recommended to bring him back for the triple United game week :D :D

I thought about that but decided to enter Rashford in my squad. Mane's my captain this time, what about you?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought about that but decided to enter Rashford in my squad. Mane's my captain this time, what about you?
I put Fernandes as he is having 3 matches. Yes, it is impossible to start all the three games, but he will play in all of them, even as a substitute he can earn good points. Also, I used the bench boost as well as my players are having good matches and for most of them the round is double.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I put Fernandes as he is having 3 matches. Yes, it is impossible to start all the three games, but he will play in all of them, even as a substitute he can earn good points. Also, I used the bench boost as well as my players are having good matches and for most of them the round is double.

My guess is that the fatigue will play its role in Bruno's performance. But yeah, who knows :) Wish you luck with the bench boost!

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think of Everton? Will Ancelotti stay and what does the team lack for a serious fight?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of Everton? Will Ancelotti stay and what does the team lack for a serious fight?

Constancy is the thing that Everton needs. Anchelotti is one of my favorite managers, his style for playing is really entertaining for watching. Needs some good signings in the summer to battle for top 4. If his team this year showed more constancy against the small clubs, their chances for top 4 would be huge, but the lost a lot of points in unexpected matches.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City is the champion, and the rest is not important, it is a pity that the fight for gold did not work out until the end of the season.
I would not rush to such conclusions, if I am not mistaken in the season before last, Liverpool had a similar gap, and we remember how it all ended. In the Premier League I support MU

D

denissaangerami

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, they are not so fanatical to this soccer league, but many say that it is the most competitive in the world, despite the fact that the Italian league has a new king, and the Spanish one is so even, between barcelona real madrid and atletico de Madrid, boat force.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, now Man City are officially the new champions. It's interesting to see how this fact will influence their performance in the remaining games.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The season's almost over. Only today's matches and the final round in Sunday are left. Who's your captain for the current round? Mine's Mane.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The season's almost over. Only today's matches and the final round in Sunday are left. Who's your captain for the current round? Mine's Mane.
I put Salah, but he disappointed again. The good thing is Nat Phillips with a clean sheet and a goal, which secure an important win for the club in the battle for top 4, which will be very dramatic in the last round.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I put Salah, but he disappointed again. The good thing is Nat Phillips with a clean sheet and a goal, which secure an important win for the club in the battle for top 4, which will be very dramatic in the last round.

Yea, that will be tomorrow and I'm very excited. Nat is growing really fast this season but I think I haven't used him at all.

I haven't decided who's gonna be my captain tomorrow. How about you?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, that will be tomorrow and I'm very excited. Nat is growing really fast this season but I think I haven't used him at all.

I haven't decided who's gonna be my captain tomorrow. How about you?
I put Salah as he was trying to win the golden boot, but managed to get Mane instead of Fernandes for the last round which was a good transfer.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Somehow collected 67 points in last round (my 4th best result this season) - probably not a bad way to end it ...

However this season i collected just 1750 points and during the last 9 seasons (incl 20/21) this clearly has been one of my worst years haha - compared previous seasons and i have collected under 1800 points 3 times but there were also 3 seasons with over 2000 points so for next season mission impossible would again be to hit that 2000 point mark lol ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finished with 2300 points, but felt I lit bit disappoint as in most of the groups participating I am 2nd or 3rd in the general classification and I have been playing this game from 2014 and have never won in some of the leagues I am playing. This was around 4th or 5th second place ahahah. The most important is the fun of the game with friends, looking forward to August to play it again, now is time for Europe club finals - CL and LE, then Euro 2020.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I finished with 2300 points, but felt I lit bit disappoint as in most of the groups participating I am 2nd or 3rd in the general classification and I have been playing this game from 2014 and have never won in some of the leagues I am playing. This was around 4th or 5th second place ahahah. The most important is the fun of the game with friends, looking forward to August to play it again, now is time for Europe club finals - CL and LE, then Euro 2020.

2020 points for me. The leader of the league I'm in finished with 2229, so you would be the winner if you competed in our group. I think your score is really good.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2020 points for me. The leader of the league I'm in finished with 2229, so you would be the winner if you competed in our group. I think your score is really good.
Well 380 points behind the first place, not completely sure ahahaha, but I think it is my best result ever since I have started playing the game in 2014. I think next season, we can crate league only for members in Cardschat here and play together, it will be very exciting for me.