great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Only 39 for me so far after yesterday's Everton victory. Both Davies and Dier didn't play for Spurs and unfortunately Barnes got a knee injury. What is more, FPL decided ot extract 3 points from Mane's (my captain) score because in their point of view he didn't assist Firmino and actually the second goal in the game was an own goal. Not very good so far for me.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A total of 95 points for me. Having in mind that Foden and Barnes brought me just 1 point each and Mane got only 10 as a captain, not that bad of a round for me :)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
95 exactly and for me ahahah. Next round City are having another double game week and I have 3 players from them and will risk to put Dias as captain. Last two games City conceded 2 goals, now is time for two clean sheets and hope for another goal from Dias.:D :D Lets see what will happen and if the risk will be a good idea or total disappointment.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
95 exactly and for me ahahah. Next round City are having another double game week and I have 3 players from them and will risk to put Dias as captain. Last two games City conceded 2 goals, now is time for two clean sheets and hope for another goal from Dias.:D :D Lets see what will happen and if the risk will be a good idea or total disappointment.

I also have 3 players form City: Foden, Rodrigo and Gundogan. And I've made Mane my captain once again :cool:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have 3 players form City: Foden, Rodrigo and Gundogan. And I've made Mane my captain once again :cool:
You are insistent with Mane captain. I have noticed that you are selecting him as a captain most of the weeks. He is not scoring or making assists enough this season, but I understand you, because now he has not done specially something and against Fulham now is a perfect opportunity for him to erupt.:D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
You are insistent with Mane captain. I have noticed that you are selecting him as a captain most of the weeks. He is not scoring or making assists enough this season, but I understand you, because now he has not done specially something and against Fulham now is a perfect opportunity for him to erupt.:D

Yes, the bad series of matches cannot last forever but Mane is not in the starting eleven this time :D Maybe my vice-captain Gundogan will have to score goals this time :cool:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting match today with 3 players from City +captain hope finally they will make a clean sheet after 3 consecutive matches with conceded goal as I have 2 defenders from them and go back to the winning games.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Interesting match today with 3 players from City +captain hope finally they will make a clean sheet after 3 consecutive matches with conceded goal as I have 2 defenders from them and go back to the winning games.

Not a clean sheet but still a massive win. I've got just 45 points from this round :(. How about you?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I've got just 45 points from this round :(. How about you?

I managed to get 61 points which is probably even more impressive considering 7 players collected 0-2 points lol ...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Vardy is my captain for this gameweek and Richarlison is my vice-captain. What about you, guys?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Vardy is my captain for this gameweek and Richarlison is my vice-captain. What about you, guys?

Just realized that my captain aswell as vice captain didnt play at all this weekend so considering they were from the same team guess it is time to get rid of them now :secruity:

R

romariowolf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dedicate the next 6 months exclusively to your goals and don't tell anyone. Just take a step back and work! Ótimo Domingo.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the weakest rounds for me - 38 points until now with Salah match remaining. Only Cancelo and Dias made something from my players this week. The bad news continue for me as Son, Bamford and Saka are doubtful for the next week with 4 matches and it will be a miracle if I manage to select 6 players for it. In the most inappropriate time I get these players injured when I really need them for the next one as the free hit was used from me in the round before the season when there was a round like this with a small amount of matches.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
One of the weakest rounds for me - 38 points until now with Salah match remaining. Only Cancelo and Dias made something from my players this week. The bad news continue for me as Son, Bamford and Saka are doubtful for the next week with 4 matches and it will be a miracle if I manage to select 6 players for it. In the most inappropriate time I get these players injured when I really need them for the next one as the free hit was used from me in the round before the season when there was a round like this with a small amount of matches.

49 points for me so far, only Mane is left to play tonight. This time Vardy is the real deal for me - 26 points as he is my captain. 0 points from Foden and Gundogan though :(

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What about this round, guys? 22 points for me till today.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So far 40 points with 5 players incl captain still to play ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very poor but I was aware of that as only 7 players had for this game week, will see now if Kane captained from me will increase my balance to 40-50 points, only 22 for now.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Very good, man, very good. Who was your captain? Kane?

Yeah just like person above ^ i also had Kane as captain ...

Still while first 6 players gave me 40 points then following 5 werent as genereous since they only gave 25 from which 21 came from Antonio & Kane so yeah godknows what that other trio did :dontknow:

Still 65 points is my 3rd best result so far this season so not bad i'd imagine considering there has been 4 gameweeks where i didn't even collect 30 points haha

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yeah just like person above ^ i also had Kane as captain ...

Still while first 6 players gave me 40 points then following 5 werent as genereous since they only gave 25 from which 21 came from Antonio & Kane so yeah godknows what that other trio did :dontknow:

Still 65 points is my 3rd best result so far this season so not bad i'd imagine considering there has been 4 gameweeks where i didn't even collect 30 points haha

In my opinion this is quite impressive, having in mind that there were fewer matches played this round. I wish you good luck till the end! Now we have an international break :(

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello everybody,

I tried to find a thread about Fantasy Premier League but I could not, so I decided to create one :)

You can write your opinion about the game, share part of your strategy or ask questions here. FPL is very popular worldwide and I hope I'll find some other players here.

Have a good day ;)
Hi! :) Are you talking about a fantasy league that has something to do with football or another of the major professional sports? Or would this have something to do with poker? I'm assuming that it is the pro sports because you didn't go into much detail about it.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi! :) Are you talking about a fantasy league that has something to do with football or another of the major professional sports? Or would this have something to do with poker? I'm assuming that it is the pro sports because you didn't go into much detail about it.

It's a game related to football and more exactly - the English Premier League, the highest level of the English Football Association leagues. You can learn more here:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Have a nice day :)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A new round starts tomorrow! Who will be your captain? Mine is Vardy.