Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Still pretty good given the obstacles. Let me guess - was Soucek one of the footballers from that trio :)

Nah ... 2 guys from Liverpool and 1 from Chelsea ...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Are you ready with your squad for the new round? 4 teams with 2 matches this time. I'm wondering wether it's a good idea to transfer Salah for Richarlison or maybe Sterling. What do you think?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Liverpool fan but I don't understand their downfall, last year they were destroyers.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why liverpool took a nosedive, if it practically has the same base and with the lethal trident, I hope they go far in the champions league

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sterling is a good option. I think that he will play in both matches, because they are derby, but if they were not I am sure that Guardiola will rest him 100%, but now the chance to play in both matches is good. Richarlison is a good option as well as Calvert Lewin is missing the home match against Fulham and there is a chance the Brazilian will play as a centre forward. Another option there is Joshua King.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sterling is a good option. I think that he will play in both matches, because they are derby, but if they were not I am sure that Guardiola will rest him 100%, but now the chance to play in both matches is good. Richarlison is a good option as well as Calvert Lewin is missing the home match against Fulham and there is a chance the Brazilian will play as a centre forward. Another option there is Joshua King.

What you say is very sensible, thanks. Eventually I chose Salah and at least he scored. I hope you make some good points this round!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What you say is very sensible, thanks. Eventually I chose Salah and at least he scored. I hope you make some good points this round!

Can not complain from today. My transfer was Mathew Lowton and he scored 15 points. :D :D :D . I knew that Burnley will make clean sheet in one of the 2 matches for them this game week. Salah with another 7 points and goal scored. Sterling only assist, but can not put another captain as he is having a double game week.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Can not complain from today. My transfer was Mathew Lowton and he scored 15 points. :D :D :D . I knew that Burnley will make clean sheet in one of the 2 matches for them this game week. Salah with another 7 points and goal scored. Sterling only assist, but can not put another captain as he is having a double game week.

I also got Lowton in my team! It seems like Gundogan is THE man in City now. Impressive performance from him recently. 62 points for me only from the first day! :cool:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Nice - 79 points for me this round. What about you, guys?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
70 this game week. I little bit disappointed from Sterling - only one assist in 2 matches and 6 goals scored from City. Must change him for sure in the next weeks to get Son/Kane for Tottenham double game week in the next rounds.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
70 this game week. I little bit disappointed from Sterling - only one assist in 2 matches and 6 goals scored from City. Must change him for sure in the next weeks to get Son/Kane for Tottenham double game week in the next rounds.

Interesting idea. I made only one change this time - I removed Soucek and added James Ward-Prowse. Two matches for him this gameweek, I'd be happy if he brings me at least 8 points. Bamford is my captain this time, how about you?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting idea. I made only one change this time - I removed Soucek and added James Ward-Prowse. Two matches for him this gameweek, I'd be happy if he brings me at least 8 points. Bamford is my captain this time, how about you?

Bamford put because of his two matches. When I have a player with two matches will put him for sure especially in situations which is the only one in my team (alongside with Dallas) regardless what points will make. Saw now the schedule for the next rounds and Man city are having 2 double game weeks with 4 home matches , sounds like triple captain will be used soon. :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Bamford put because of his two matches. When I have a player with two matches will put him for sure especially in situations which is the only one in my team (alongside with Dallas) regardless what points will make. Saw now the schedule for the next rounds and Man city are having 2 double game weeks with 4 home matches , sounds like triple captain will be used soon. :D

Unfortunately I've already used my triple captain bonus :( I wish you good luck :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I put Bamford as my captain aswell since he has 2 games. Started brilliantly with 4p lol ...
So far in gameweek #25 i've staggering 27 points ...
Therefore watched to the future what next gameweek brings and set my team this way that all 11 players will have 2 games ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the weakest rounds this season, good that Sterling scored and Dias made a clean sheet otherwise the game week would be a catastrophe.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I put Bamford as my captain aswell since he has 2 games. Started brilliantly with 4p lol ...
So far in gameweek #25 i've staggering 27 points ...
Therefore watched to the future what next gameweek brings and set my team this way that all 11 players will have 2 games ...

49 points for me so far with yesterday's matches. I really didn't expect Grealish to be missing. WOW - 17 matches next week! I guess I'm gonna use my Wildcard.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A total of 78 points for the round for me. I'm satisfied with that result. How about you?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
75, Dallas scored 17 points and it was my vice-captain.:eek::D . Its time for wildcard now for the next round - a lot of matches coming up, Tottenham brutal 2 matches after a lot of losses now, its time for Kane and Son to erupt.:D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
75, Dallas scored 17 points and it was my vice-captain.:eek::D . Its time for wildcard now for the next round - a lot of matches coming up, Tottenham brutal 2 matches after a lot of losses now, its time for Kane and Son to erupt.:D

I also selected Dallas in my team a couple of rounds ago. He scored a wonderful goal against Southampton with his left foot. About the next round - personally I'm not the biggest Spurs supporter out there but I'll have to consider taking one of the fellas in my wildcard for the next round :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This double gameweek seems to have started quite well ...

Everton guy have yet to make first perfomance but so far i have 47 points from which 33 came from triple Captain so not bad ... And this guy didn't even score.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: liverpool has already lowered the level a lot, what a pity is my england team.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
65 points from the first matches from my 11 players, not so bad. I was expecting more from captained Kane scoring only one goal from 4 against Burnley. We all know that in Spurs Kane and Son are preparing and scored 90% of the club goals, but this round Bale was on fire in not the right moment fore me. :D :D :D Lets see what will happen from the second matches of my players.