Fantasy Premier League

B

BlancoMafia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently ranked 230K, its my first time playing FPL consistently.
Opinions of Arsenal assets such as Saka or Holding?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Currently ranked 230K, its my first time playing FPL consistently.
Opinions of Arsenal assets such as Saka or Holding?

Holding is in good form now but having in mind Arsenal's random mistakes in defence, I wouldn't bet on him. Saka looks like a good option for the price.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sterling looks like the logical choice for you then. But who knows... James Maddison plays very well recently and he is in my team. I guess you already have Son, am I right?

I had Son until the last game week but replaced him with De Bruyne, because he had 2 home matches with a good teams to face and Son had only one match - away against Sheffield. Now the schedule is not so good to bring back Son until the next 4 rounds, but also thing that Sterling is an option for replacement of Kevin De Bruyne. On the other hand, Gundogan now will take the penalties if City receive in the next 3 matches.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I had Son until the last game week but replaced him with De Bruyne, because he had 2 home matches with a good teams to face and Son had only one match - away against Sheffield. Now the schedule is not so good to bring back Son until the next 4 rounds, but also thing that Sterling is an option for replacement of Kevin De Bruyne. On the other hand, Gundogan now will take the penalties if City receive in the next 3 matches.

Talking about penalties, this gameweek I picked Bruno Fernandes for the first time. That guy changed The Red Devils. I subbed Son for him. And about Gundogan - he just scored vs West Brom, but I hope that he won't be able to do that against Liverpool the next week :D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Talking about penalties, this gameweek I picked Bruno Fernandes for the first time. That guy changed The Red Devils. I subbed Son for him. And about Gundogan - he just scored vs West Brom, but I hope that he won't be able to do that against Liverpool the next week :D

ahahaha. I was wondering if Gundogan or Sterling to get and when the score was 0-3 and Gundogan scored 2 goals and Sterling 0 points I was upset, but after that in the next two goals Sterling was the main man so no drama:D:D. Good start of the week for me as Creswell, Soucek, Wilson and Sterling made good points. Next game week will poor because this one a lot of my players are doing something :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
ahahaha. I was wondering if Gundogan or Sterling to get and when the score was 0-3 and Gundogan scored 2 goals and Sterling 0 points I was upset, but after that in the next two goals Sterling was the main man so no drama:D:D. Good start of the week for me as Creswell, Soucek, Wilson and Sterling made good points. Next game week will poor because this one a lot of my players are doing something :D

Good for you! Actually, this week looks fine for me till now. I also have Soucek in mu team. And now I'm waiting to see what Martinez, Konsa and Grealish will do for Villa. My hope is at least clean sheet :cool:

B

BlancoMafia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Holding is in good form now but having in mind Arsenal's random mistakes in defence, I wouldn't bet on him. Saka looks like a good option for the price.

After moving to 99K this week, Salah still to play. Holding, Coufal & Fernandes are the only players who didn't score for me this week.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Wow, Mane and Firmino made the week for me! I'm not forgetting Soucek, but yesterday was really amazing!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Who will be your captain for the 20th gameweek? I bet on Mane this time.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put Sterling, despite the fact I very well knew that he played 90 minutes against West Brom and we all know Pep adores the changes in his starting line up, but fortunately today Sterling did not play a single minute and Salah will be my captain. Hope finally he can do something tomorrow as the last 4 game weeks, he did not do anything. That is a good sign for tomorrow. :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I put Sterling, despite the fact I very well knew that he played 90 minutes against West Brom and we all know Pep adores the changes in his starting line up, but fortunately today Sterling did not play a single minute and Salah will be my captain. Hope finally he can do something tomorrow as the last 4 game weeks, he did not do anything. That is a good sign for tomorrow. :D

We'll see today. I watch almost all Liverpool matches and recently Salah looks kind of nervous. Of course, a day will come when he scores again - the sooner, the better. 2 goals from Mane and 2 from Salah seem OK for me :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Lucky you! Salah did his job. Excellent goals. Mane has an injury and wasn't able to play, so no goals for him. Your vice-captain brought you good points :)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky you! Salah did his job. Excellent goals. Mane has an injury and wasn't able to play, so no goals for him. Your vice-captain brought you good points :)

Yeah, I was very lucky, which is not very often thing for me in this game to get lucky, I expected Sterling to come on substitute in the 90 minute of the match and to destroy everything :D:D. It was time for Salah to score, the last 5 game weeks he did not and were expected these goals yesterday.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yeah, I was very lucky, which is not very often thing for me in this game to get lucky, I expected Sterling to come on substitute in the 90 minute of the match and to destroy everything :D:D. It was time for Salah to score, the last 5 game weeks he did not and were expected these goals yesterday.

Definitely - it was high time he scored. I'm actually planning to take him on the place of Mane this gameweek and make him my captain. Who will be yours this time?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely - it was high time he scored. I'm actually planning to take him on the place of Mane this gameweek and make him my captain. Who will be yours this time?

I put again Salah and he totally disappoint and I was fully aware of that will happen and put him again after a good last game week for him. All my other midfielders and forwards made at least one assist or goal:D:D. But overall not a bad game week - 80 points sounds good, I would put Bruno captain, but did not expect that result from United and there would be not if there was not a red card in the first minute, so lucky ahahahah

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I put again Salah and he totally disappoint and I was fully aware of that will happen and put him again after a good last game week for him. All my other midfielders and forwards made at least one assist or goal:D:D. But overall not a bad game week - 80 points sounds good, I would put Bruno captain, but did not expect that result from United and there would be not if there was not a red card in the first minute, so lucky ahahahah

Same with my midfielders - Bruno, Maddison, Soucek and Grealish. Unluckyyyy :D:D:D 72 points for me this time. I have not decided who will be my new captain yet. I'll leave it for tomorrow...

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oops I swapped put captain from Bruno to Grealish as Bruno hadn't done much last few games. Then this week he gets 17pts typical lol.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Oops I swapped put captain from Bruno to Grealish as Bruno hadn't done much last few games. Then this week he gets 17pts typical lol.

Sh*t happens, bro :) Who will be your captain for this round? I've chosen Bamford this time.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine is Bamford too. But today was the worst day in my fantasy ever. Last week Soucek was benched from my side and now I told myself that will put him 100% this game week and all my players have good matches and decided to bench Watkins and today he scored and 3 points bonus, Soucek direct red card. :D :D :D :D :D

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Put faith back in Bruno this weekend

He scored an amazing goal yesterday. 7 points now look average for him, having in mind his previous games. Trully great player though.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, at least Bamford scored! I got just 57 points this week. What about you, guys?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
59 this week, next one 4 teams are having double game week will be very interesting, will try to get Lewin and Gundogan alngoside with Dias and Sterling will be good. The worst thing here is that Pep Guardiola will make a lot of changes and it will be very difficult some of the attackers to play 2 fully matches. :D :D :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well, at least Bamford scored! I got just 57 points this week. What about you, guys?

59 this week, next one 4 teams are having double game week will be very interesting, will try to get Lewin and Gundogan alngoside with Dias and Sterling will be good. The worst thing here is that Pep Guardiola will make a lot of changes and it will be very difficult some of the attackers to play 2 fully matches. :D :D :D

I managed to get 51 points despite having one trio which decided to collect impressive 0 points lol ...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I managed to get 51 points despite having one trio which decided to collect impressive 0 points lol ...

Still pretty good given the obstacles. Let me guess - was Soucek one of the footballers from that trio :)