Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Minnesota Twins @ Cleveland Guardians: Cleveland Guardians (to win) /// 1.91

Last bet lost. Yeah, Atlanta didn't play as powerful offensively as I expected to see. Braves leader Marcell Ozuna played in only 2 innings. And the rest of Atlanta's pretty good players had a bad day by the looks of it. Minus the money, but we need to continue on our way! Because we came to win! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 84-78 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Cleveland Guardians at home will beat Minnesota Twins in the 1st game of the series. The bookies are mistaken again, as a team with a 45-27 record at home on the season cannot be an underdog, and moreover against Minnesota, which gives last series to Cincinnati Reds without a chance. At home! The Twins traditionally play worse on the road than at home. Besides, Cleveland has beaten Minnesota 10 times in the last 15 games against each other. Minnesota's starting pitcher in the 1st game of the series is also not the most reliable. It's Pablo Lopez with an ERA of “3.88”, who is having one of the worst seasons of his career. And for Cleveland will play Matthew Boyd as a starting pitcher. He's having the best season of his career. Yes, he's played 6 games this season and Cleveland has won 5 of them! His ERA is "2.18"! I just don't understand why Cleveland Guardians is an underdog in this game. The real odds for Cleveland to win at home against Minnesota on the downturn of their game are no higher than “1.50-1.60”. Let's make the bookies pay us money! Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Minnesota Twins @ Cleveland Guardians: Cleveland Guardians (to win) /// 1.67

Last bet won. Yes, Matthew Boyd failed: in 2.2 innings he got 5 hits and 3 runs, while also completing 3 walks! And Cleveland had to play almost 7 innings with only back-up pitchers while the Guardians were losing 0-3. But in the end Cleveland made it! Yes, they won and showed their character once again. Plus the money! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 85-78 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Cleveland Guardians at home will beat Minnesota Twins in the 2nd game of the series. Yes, I decided to keep betting on Cleveland. It will be mentally difficult for Minnesota to forget so quickly the drama in the 1st game of the series when the win was so close. Moreover, Minnesota's starting pitcher will be rookie Zebby Matthews. He has failed in 4 games out of 6 this season. His ERA is “7.11” and Zebby Matthews gets on average 1.47 hits and 0.91 runs per 1 inning! Cleveland will also have a non-optimal starting pitcher (Gavin Williams, his ERA this season is “5.23”), but he is still much more reliable than Zebby Matthews in Twins. Also Cleveland Guardians have won 11 of 15 last games against Minnesota Twins. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Real Sociedad - Real Madrid 2@ 1.76 on Unibet
It was a 2-0 win for Real Madrid (y) * not an easy win but IMO a deserved one...

Again, I probably won't place many bets on this new format of the European competitions(I still don't understand why the change- especially for UCL- a competition that was very successful), but if I see something worth betting on I'll try to post here too and hopefully we'll make some profit together...

Real Madrid - VfB Stuttgart Real AH(-1.25)@ 1.66 on unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Minnesota Twins @ Cleveland Guardians: total of runs in the first 3 innings (< 2.5) /// 1.67

Last bet lost. Minnesota played too solid on defense! The score was tied 8-8 by hits, but the Twins dominated the entire game. And even in the 9th inning, when all the bases were loaded, I had a feeling that Cleveland wouldn't be able to score even 1 run this time. And so it happened. Cleveland is missing their offensive leader, Steven Kwan, without whom the Guardians' offense cannot be effective at key moments of the game. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 85-79 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 3rd game of the series between Cleveland Guardians and Minnesota Twins will be 2 runs or less in the first 3 innings. When Zebby Matthews and Gavin Williams (their combined ERA is “11.42” this season) get only 3 runs in 9.2 innings, I have huge questions for both teams' offense. Well, in the 3rd game, Cleveland's best starting pitcher, Tanner Bibee (his ERA is “3.60”) and Minnesota's best starting pitcher, Bailey Ober (his ERA is “3.90”) will play. 9 times in the last 15 games between these teams there have been 2 runs or less in the first 3 innings. Tanner Bibee has played 6 games in his career against Minnesota Twins. He got 2 runs in the first 3 innings in his only 1 game (in 2 games he got 1 run, and in the remaining 3 games Tanner Bibee was perfect and got 0 runs). Bailey Ober has played 7 games in his career against Cleveland Guardians. In only one game he failed and got 4 runs in the first 3 innings, but in all the other 6 games he was perfect and got 0 runs. Both starting pitchers have too solid stats. And yes, obviously the “1.67” odds look really juicy. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips