Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

New York Mets @ Milwaukee Brewers: Milwaukee Brewers (to win) /// 1.73

Last bet won. That's what I'm talking about. Baltimore Orioles are chockers who can't even compete with Kansas City, who are the obvious underdogs in this Playoffs because they are too weak on offense. And, for example, the Yankees will get passed Royals very easily. But I won't be in a hurry, as there will be two more predictions before their game. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 92-86 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-9 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Milwaukee Brewers at home will beat New York Mets in the 3rd game of the series. Both teams deserve to play in the Playoffs, there's no doubt about it! Milwaukee has been much more stable this season compared to last year, while the Mets showed their character in the 2nd half of the regular season. The Brewers will have rookie Tobias Myers as their starting pitcher. I consider him the second best rookie starting pitcher (after Paul Skenes, of course) this season. Tobias Myers with an ERA of “3.00” has been the best starting pitcher for the Brewers, and he will play in a first key game in his career. I am confident that Tobias Myers will not fail in this game. I think no more than 1 run in 6-7 innings will be his performance in the 3rd game of the series against New York. Jose Quintana will be the starting pitcher for the Mets. Also a great pitcher with an ERA of “3.75” this season. There was already a game between the Brewers and Mets a few days ago where these starting pitchers played the first 4 innings, and then Milwaukee destroyed New York 6-0. In general, the Mets are too comfortable rival for Brewers. Milwaukee has won 12 times in their last 15 games! And yes, that's too serious statistic to ignore. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Inter - Red Star Belgrade Inter AH(-1.5)@ 1.55 on Unibet
Easy win for Inter* FT 4-0 (y):cool:

For today, I'll go with a bet from Europa League(the event starts in little over 1 hour...):

PAOK Thessaloniki - FCSB 1@ 1.63 on unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips