dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES,Beijing (China), hard,Bublik will win against Kobolli.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Baltimore Orioles @ New York Yankees: total of runs in the first 5 innings (< 4.5) /// 1.80

Last bet won. Also quite easily, as it did in the 1st game of the series between the Astros and Mariners. Framber Valdez got 3 runs and Logan Gilbert got 4 runs in the first 5 innings. What more can I say? Their results exceeded my modest expectations, so easy money and move on. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 90-81 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 2nd game of the series between New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles will be 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. Today will play again some very good pitchers who know how to pitch against the rival's offense. Nestor Cortes will play for the Yankees (his current ERA is “3.77”) and Zach Eflin will play for the Orioles (his current ERA is “3.53”). Nestor Cortes has played 9 games in his career against the Orioles as a starting pitcher. In the first 5 innings he got 0 runs in 7 games, 1 run in 1 game and 4 runs in 1 game. Baltimore's offense is playing much more unstable than it was in the first half of the season. I think there is a very high probability that Nestor Cortes will get 0 runs again in the first 5 innings. Zach Eflin has played 8 games in his career against the Yankees. In the first 5 innings he got 0 runs in 3 games, 1 run in 1 game, 2 runs in 2 games, 4 runs in 1 game, and 5 runs in 1 game. That means Zach Eflin has played 6 successful games and only 2 failed. I don't believe that any pitcher will fail and get 3-4 runs in a solo in the first 5 innings. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips