Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Chicago White Sox @ Baltimore Orioles: Baltimore Orioles (- 1.5) /// 1.53

Last bet won. I was really sorry to see Chicago White Sox in this game, as even Baltimore's starting pitcher Cade Povich, who is very unreliable this season (he failed in 7 games from 11 before the White Sox game), had 5 hits and 0 runs in 7.1 innings. Chicago's offense is lacking and the defense is making childish mistakes. 9-0 is still too positive score for the White Sox, as Baltimore played at 30% of their abilities. In fact, the Orioles played only the first 2 innings in a focused way, and the rest of the 7 innings was something similar to a preseason game. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 80-70 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Baltimore Orioles at home will beat Chicago White Sox by 2 runs or more in the 3rd game of the series. Baltimore will have Albert Suarez as their starting pitcher. Too solid starting pitcher for an opponent like Chicago White Sox! Albert Suarez had an ERA “1.97” in August. His current ERA on the season is “3.14”. In fact, Albert Suarez is playing his best season yet and he is in great shape right now. Jonathan Cannon will play for Chicago White Sox as a starting pitcher. He is a rookie. He is having a weak first season, with a current ERA “4.70” and in August his ERA was “6.31”. 4 straight failed games is a current streak for Jonathan Cannon. But he is more reliable than Nick Nastrini, who played in the 2nd game of the series. Still, the White Sox don't have any chance against Baltimore. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Washington Nationals @ Pittsburgh Pirates: overall total of runs (> 7.5) /// 1.62

Last bet lost. Chicago White Sox played their best game this season! I can't explain this incredible hustle. Well Baltimore couldn't find motivation for the 3rd game of the series. Minus the money, I'm back to betting on totals. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 80-71 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between Pittsburgh Pirates and Washington Nationals will be 8 runs or more. This bet has won 11 times in the last 15 games between these teams. Pittsburgh and Washington have played 3 games against each other this season and in all of them total of runs have been 8 or more. The starting pitchers for both teams are also in very bad shape. Bailey Falter will play as the starting pitcher for Pittsburgh. He had incredible start this season, as his ERA was “2.89” and “2.23” in April and May, accordingly. But then Bailey Falter's reliability ran out. His current ERA is “4.41” and he finished August with an ERA of “6.53”! Jake Irvin will play as Washington's starting pitcher. He has a similar situation: a good start and middle of the season and a disappointing August with an ERA of “6.61”. Both pitchers are in too bad shape that I even think we will see 8 runs already in the first 4-5 innings. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Cincinnati Reds @ New York Mets: Cincinnati Reds overall total of runs (< 3.5) /// 1.70

Last bet won. Not 4-5 innings were needed, as I wrote in my prediction, but only 2 innings. Yes, after 2 innings the bet was already calculated as a “win”. But this is definitely not enough and now we need a winning series of bets on totals. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 81-71 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Cincinnati Reds on the road will score 3 runs or less in the 1st game of the series against New York Mets. This bet has won in 9 of the last 15 games between these teams. The Mets have not gotten more than 3 runs per game in 7 last games in regular season and looks like they will continue to fight for the Postseason. The season is already over for Cincinnati. In the 1st game of the series will play an incredible Sean Manaea, who is the second best starting pitcher on the Mets roster (after David Peterson). His stats this season: 27 games, 19 wins and 8 losses, covers an average 5.58 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.23 runs. He is also has 0.76 hits, 1.03 strikeouts and 0.36 walks per 1 inning on average. Sean Manaea has been very reliable this season, especially in the 2nd half of the regular season. In 7 of the last 10 games in which Sean Manaea has been the starting pitcher, Mets opponents have not scored more than 3 runs per game. On the season the stat is also solid: in 17 of the last 27 games in which Sean Manaea has been the starting pitcher, Mets opponents did not score more than 3 runs in a game. By all statistical metrics, this bet is very playable for odds of “1.70”. The valuability odds in every stat format (both team and individual) are above “0”. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES, US Open (USA), hard,Sinner will beat Draper.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Los Angeles Angels @ Texas Rangers: Los Angeles Angels (to win) /// 2.10

Last bet lost. 4 runs for 3 hits! Yes, that's exactly the kind of ludicrous statistic Cincinnati had. It's like having 2 shots on target and 3 goals scored in a football game (because yes, there was an auto-goal). And 2 home runs got Sean Manaea (by Elly De La Cruz and by TJ Friedl). Both had not hit any home runs in 14 and 16 games respectively prior to the game against the Mets. So it's incredible bad luck, despite the excellent prediction. I have flashbacks in front of me from last NBA season, when games like this happened a lot. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 81-72 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Los Angeles Angels on the road will beat Texas Rangers in the 3rd game of the series. Texas really wants to lose this game, and Los Angeles is on the contrary. Why am I thinking that? Because Jack Leiter will play as the starting pitcher for Texas. He has played 5 games this season and failed in all of them. Even against Chicago White Sox he got 6 hits and 3 runs in 4 innings! Jack Leiter's detailed stats this season: covers an average 3.67 innings per game in which he gets an average 5.40 runs. He also has an average 1.70 hits, 0.71 strikeouts, and 0.44 walks per 1 inning. His current ERA is “11.78!” And for the Los Angeles Angels will play their most reliable pitcher this season, the experienced Tyler Anderson with an ERA of “3.55”. This starting pitcher has value to the Angels like Tarik Skubal has to Detroit. Los Angeles, attention, has a winning percentage above 50% in games when Tyler Anderson has been the starting pitcher this season! This is despite the fact that the Angels have more losses than wins this season by 23. I think that at least Los Angeles should be the favorite in this game, and the real odds on their victory are somewhere around “1.60-1.65”. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
(based on some creature above) one more bet for manic monday ...

Norway vs Austria

Austria DnB @2.10 - i sincerely hope that this bet loses :unsure:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Arizona Diamondbacks @ Houston Astros: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 1.80

Last bet lost. The Angels twice were ahead by 2 runs in this game, but in the end lost 6-4. That's sad, of course. The bet was promising, but minus the money this time. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 81-73 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 3rd game of the series between Arizona Diamondbacks and Houston Astros will be 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Ryne Nelson will play as Arizona's starting pitcher and the legendary Justin Verlander for Houston. But both pitchers have an ERA over “4.00” this season. Justin Verlander, who has gotten 4 or more runs in his last 5 games in the first 5 innings, is in too bad shape. The last game against Cincinnati was pretty bad in general with 8 hits, 5 runs, 4 walks and 3 strikeouts in 4.2 innings. I think Justin Verlander will get at least 3-4 runs from the League's best offense. Well Ryne Nelson is getting an average 1 run per 2.11 innings this season. So he should get his 2 runs easily in the first 5 innings. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Baltimore Orioles @ Boston Red Sox: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 1.67

Last bet won. Yes, Justin Verlander is well on his way to ending his career. As much as I admired this pitcher in the Playoffs last season (in the 1st game of the series against the Twins he pitched a perfect game!), he has a very weak performance this season. Justin Verlander was destroyed by Arizona, who scored 8 runs in 3 innings. Yes, already in the 3rd inning our bet won. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 82-73 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between Baltimore Orioles and Boston Red Sox will be 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Yes, Cade Povich will play as a starting pitcher for Baltimore and Brayan Bello for Boston. Both are young pitchers who are having a very weak current season. I think Cade Povich will get 4-5 runs in the first 5 innings in a solo. Totally weak technically and prone to outright panic when the bases are loaded. His current ERA is “5.76.” Brayan Bello is having his worst season of his career with a current ERA of “4.75” and in games against Baltimore he averages getting 1 run in 2.06 innings. Yes, I have to admit that these starting pitchers have already played in one game this season and that was when no runs were scored in the first 5 innings. But young pitchers more often than not have a failed game after such performances. That's what we'll see in the 1st game of the series! The bookies also do not believe in the reliability of these pitchers, giving odds of “1.67”. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Atlanta Braves @ Washington Nationals: total of runs in the first 5 innings (< 4.5) /// 1.70

Last bet won. This is the second winning bet in a row on totals! Already in the 3rd inning the money for the successful bet came to my account. Yes, the last 2 bets have came in, really, without nerves. Cade Povich, as I predicted, got 4 runs. Too weak starting pitcher, who we certainly won't see in the Postseason. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 83-73 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between Atlanta Braves and Washington Nationals will be 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. Too important game for Atlanta in the context of the fight for the Postseason, in which the most reliable pitcher in the entire League, Reynaldo Lopez, will play! His ERA is “2.04” or to understand he is getting 1 run per 4.12 innings on average this season. That is just too solid! I think, traditionally, Reynaldo Lopez won't get more than 1-2 runs over the first 5 innings. And McKenzie Gore will play as Washington's starting pitcher. He's already played 3 games against the Braves this season and he's been very reliable in all of them: he's only gotten 1 run in each game in the first 5 innings. McKenzie Gore has played in total in 6 games against Atlanta in his career and he is getting 1.84 runs in the first 5 innings on average, which is too impressive! Well McKenzie Gore is in great shape, who in his last 3 games in the season got only 4 runs in 18 innings. I think McKenzie Gore will also get no more than 1-2 runs in the first 5 innings. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Kansas City Royals @ New York Yankees: Kansas City Royals (to win) /// 2.20

Last bet lost. McKenzie Gore stole our money! Yeah, he pitched pretty well the first 2 innings. And after Reynaldo Lopez got injured with a right shoulder tightness, I was even more worried about Jesse Chavez, who continued to play in the 2nd inning. But in the 3rd inning McKenzie Gore started to make a lot of mistakes, and he ended up with 6 hits, 7 runs, and 3 walks in 3.2 innings. As a result, minus the money. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 83-74 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Kansas City Royals on the road will beat New York Yankees in the 3rd game of the series. Well here I understand the bookies, as the Yankees is a leader in the American League standings. But I consider the odds even in this game. Kansas City is even in better shape now, which was evident in the 1st and 2nd game of the series, when the Royals had a lot more hits than the Yankees. The starting pitchers for both teams are almost equal in terms of reliability. Luis Gil (ERA - “3.24”) will play for New York, and Cole Ragans (ERA - “3.33”) will play for Kansas City. I personally think Cole Ragans is a more reliable pitcher. Luis Gil had a very good start of regular season, but then he started to rotate reliable games with failures. And Kansas City looks much stronger offensively than the Yankees in this series. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Miami Marlins @ Washington Nationals: Washington Nationals total of runs (> 4.5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Yes, after such games I often regret that I do not bet on the handicap (+ 1.5 runs). And such matches were already at least 5 this MLB season, where I bet on underdogs according to the bookies, and this underdog lost in 1 run. So I'm sure no one will criticize me for betting on low odds. Yes, Kansas City had plenty of opportunities to win, but again in baseball overtime I lost (I haven't won any predictions in extra innings this season, by the way). My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 83-75 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Washington Nationals at home in the 1st game of the series against Miami Marlins will score 5 runs or more. I will be surprised if that will not happen, as the Marlins will have Darren McCaughan as their starting pitcher. This is a starting pitcher who has the Miami Marlins as his 2nd team this season. Let's take a look at Darren McCaughan's stats this season: 5 games as a starting pitcher and 2 games as a back-up pitcher, covers an average 4.27 innings per game (as a starting pitcher), in which he gets an average 4.00 runs. He also has 1.36 hits, 0.57 strikeouts, and 0.38 walks per 1 inning on average. In other words, Darren McCaughan gets 1 run in almost every inning. Washington is first and foremost an offensive team! Yes, Nationals offense is stronger this season than in the more solid teams in the League such as: Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, Texas Rangers and St. Louis Cardinals. Meanwhile Washington destroyed the motivated Atlanta Braves 5-1 in their last game. The Braves had All-Star Max Fried as their starting pitcher. Max Fried got 11 hits and 4 runs in 6 innings against Washington's offense. That's why I'm writing that I'll be very surprised if the Nationals will not be able to score more than 4 runs in a game against Miami. By the way, in all 7 games in which Darren McCaughan has pitched this season, his team has gotten at least 5 runs per game! That's an incredible statistic! Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ecuador. Serie B. Leones del Norte - Vargas Torres # handicap 1(0) #&&&& Germany. Oberliga Hamburg. Alsterbruder - Helstenbek •Rellingen # double chance 12 # handicap 1(0) #

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Chicago Cubs @ Colorado Rockies: Chicago Cubs (to win) /// 1.67

Last bet lost. Score 3 runs in the 1st inning and to score 0 runs in the other 8 innings. This is similar to when a soccer team scores in the 1-5th minute and the game finishes 1-0 that way. After the success against Atlanta and the very quick success in the 1st inning, Washington just lost focus (as it often happens in the end of the season with teams that don't even contend for the Play-in zone anymore). My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 83-76 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Chicago Cubs on the road will beat Colorado Rockies in the 1st game of the series. In fact, the Cubs have one of the easiest remaining calendar games. They will play the current series against Colorado Rockies (3 games), as well as subsequent series against Oakland Athletics (3 games), Washington Nationals (4 games), Cincinnati Reds (3 games). And only the series against Philadelphia Phillies (3 games) will be very difficult to win. Chicago Cubs are in 8th place now and have a good chance to compete for the Postseason. Especially since Chicago Cubs just won a series against the Dodgers! Colorado surprisingly beat the prime Detroit Tigers with Tarik Skubal in the last game. But surely that's a fluke. 6 wins in a row! Yes, that's exactly the current streak of Chicago Cubs in games against Colorado Rockies. The Cubs' starting pitcher in the 1st game of the series will be Javier Assad. In the last 2 games against Colorado this pitcher has gotten 6 hits and 0 runs in 10 innings! Too solid! Oh, and Javier Assad is pitching with an ERA “3.14” this season. In Colorado Rockies will play Austin Gomber as the starting pitcher and yes, his best shape left in April (ERA in this month was “3.95”) and May (ERA in this month was “0.68”). Austin Gomber's current ERA is “4.50”. He has played 2 games in his career against Chicago Cubs as a starting pitcher for Colorado Rockies. In both games he failed: in the first game he got 7 hits and 5 runs in 4.2 innings and in the second game he got 8 hits and 5 runs in 4.1 innings. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Tampa Bay Rays @ Cleveland Guardians: overall total of runs (< 8.5) /// 1.80

Last bet lost. The Cubs started perfectly, then got 5 runs against the Rockies, then tied the game in the 8th inning and then got a grand slam in the same 8th inning from Hunter Goodman, who had hit only 9 home runs in 61 games this season before the game against Chicago. But in the Cubs game he scored 2 home runs, one of them was a grand slam in the 8th inning. Are you kidding me? That's almost as likely if, for example, Michelle Obama becomes the next President of the United States! All in all, minus the money and this loss hit me hard morally, I'll be honest. Yes, I'm down, but I'm a long way from being knocked out! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 83-77 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 3rd game of the series between Cleveland Guardians and Tampa Bay Rays will be 8 runs or less. Back to betting on totals and hope to start a series of successful predictions. Yes, too sweet bet today! In 11 of the last 15 games between these teams there were 8 runs or less. This season all 5 games between these teams have ended with 8 runs or less. Yes, the Guardians and Rays won't be playing with their main starting pitchers today. Joey Cantillo will play for Cleveland and Drew Rasmussen will play for Tampa Bay. Drew Rasmussen is actually a back-up pitcher who sometimes plays as a starting pitcher. And I have to admit that Drew Rasmussen is a very reliable pitcher. In the last 4 seasons he has never had an ERA worse than “2.84” in a season. Yes, I have questions about Cleveland's starting pitcher Joey Cantillo's reliable play, but his stats of hits, strikeouts, and walks are very solid this season: he has averaged 0.90 hits, 0.98 strikeouts and 0.36 walks per 1 inning. But he has also played against the top teams in the League: Philadelphia Phillies, New York Yankees, Minnesota Twins and Baltimore Orioles. In terms of criteria like offense Tampa Bay Rays is 28th in the League! So I can see the balance that will make this game again without a lot of earned runs. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi all,

Let's get back to betting(after the NT break- even after a successful Euro2024, I still plan to skip most of the NT events and most likely the 'weird' European competitions too) and back Los Blancos to win- Bellingham is still out with injury for the visitors(pretty much the only important squad issue for Real, Tchouameni/ Camavinga/ Alaba are injured too but for this positions Real has similar if not better players); IMO it's time for Mbappe and Vini to step-up their game and show that they can lead this super-team to great success...

Real Sociedad - Real Madrid 2@ 1.76 on unibet

GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Atlanta Braves: Atlanta Braves overall total of runs (> 3.5) /// 1.60

Last bet won. Too solid performance from Joey Cantillo, who got 0 runs and 3 hits in 5 innings! Well this bet broke my unsuccessful 4 game losing streak. Now I need a new series but already from successful predictions. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 84-77 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta Braves at home will score 4 runs or more in the 3rd game of the series against Los Angeles Dodgers. In the first two games of the series Atlanta was very confident breaking this total. And the Dodgers' very reliable pitchers have failed against Atlanta's offense: in the 1st game of the series Landon Knack (his current ERA is “3.70”) got 5 runs in 2 innings, and in the 2nd game of the series Jack Flaherty (his current ERA is “3.04”) got 4 runs in 3 innings. And you're telling me that Walker Buehler (the Dodgers' starting pitcher in the 3rd game of the series) won't get at least 4 runs? Well, let's get to know more about Walker Buehler. He's having his worst season of his career: 13 games, covers an average 4.54 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.47 runs. He's also has 1.29 hits, 0.84 strikeouts, and 0.36 walks per 1 inning on average. That's just a terrible performance! And that's not the stats of a starting pitcher of Colorado Rockies or Chicago White Sox - that's the performance of a Los Angeles Dodgers starting pitcher! He must get 4 runs in a solo in the first 3-4 innings against a motivated Atlanta! I think it's pretty clear that's too juicy bet. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips