Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

St. Louis Cardinals @ Cincinnati Reds: St. Louis Cardinals (to win) /// 1.73

Last bet won. And that's the 5th winning bet in a row! Yes, the Mariners were destroyed 15-1! There were many factors: a great game by Tarik Skubal (6 innings, 3 hits and 1 run, as well as 9 strikeouts and only 1 walk), Kerry Carpenter came back from injury and hit 2 home runs and George Kirby completely failed (3.2 innings, 12 hits, 11 runs and 3 home runs). So I decided not to bet on the Mariners in the 2nd game. Even though Detroit will have back-up pitcher Beau Brieske playing. But still no. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 68-61 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: St. Louis Cardinals on the road will beat Cincinnati Reds in the 3rd game of the series. I found a very interesting statistic: Cincinnati has never made a sweep in the last 50 games against St. Louis! Honestly, I couldn't find any stats for their head-to-head games later than 2021, so there's a high probability that this series is more than 50 games. As a reminder, Cincinnati won the first 2 games in this series. In the 3rd game of the series the Reds decided to field back-up pitcher Emilio Pagan as the starter. He has only played as a starting pitcher in 1 game in his entire career (this is his 8th season in MLB). This happened last season when Emilio Pagan played for the Twins, but I have still not found that game since he did not play more than 2 innings last season in all games. In general Emilio Pagan is having a weak season even as a back-up pitcher: 21 hits and 11 runs in 21.1 innings, 8 walks and 26 strikeouts. Kyle Gibson will play for St. Louis as the starting pitcher. I can't call him reliable, but Kyle Gibson is definitely not having a bad season. Kyle Gibson has already played against Cincinnati this season and pitched a perfect game: 6 innings and only 2 hits and 1 run. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Washington Nationals @ Philadelphia Phillies: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 1.87

Last bet lost. Yes, unfortunately, St. Louis didn't convert its chances. Almost equal statistics by hits: 13-10 in favor of the Reds. But Cincinnati hit 5 home runs and 4 of them were against St. Louis' starting pitcher Kyle Gibson, who failed in this game (4.2 innings, 7 hits and 7 runs). So the Reds, even without a starting pitcher, were able to destroy the Cardinals. A very sad spectacle. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 68-62 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals will be 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Back to betting on totals. Philadelphia's starting pitcher for this game will be Zack Wheeler. Yes, great pitcher, great season, but Washington knows how to play against Zack Wheeler. And the stats from the last 10 games against Washington prove it: he got an average 3.20 runs in 6.14 innings in each game. I think Zack Wheeler will get at least 2 runs in the first 5 innings. That's good enough for us. Washington will have rookie Mitchell Parker as the starting pitcher in the 1st game of the series. He had a perfect start this season with 3 runs in 16 innings and his ERA was “1.69”! But then he started to fail in almost every game and as a result his current ERA is already “3.83”. In 10 of his 21 games this season he has gotten at least 3 runs per game. As a result, we see a very playable bet with good odds and tasty stats. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers: overall total of runs (< 8.5) /// 1.70

Last bet won. 9 runs in 3 innings got Mitchell Parker. This is his season high! Anyway, plus money, and congrats to everyone who bet. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 69-62 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between New York Yankees and Detroit Tigers will be 8 runs or less. Today I'm just going to trust my intuition and the excellent head-to-head stats. In 12 of the last 15 games between these teams were 8 runs or less. These teams have already played a 3-game series this season and in all games there have been 8 runs or less. I think it will happen again. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Minnesota Twins @ Texas Rangers: overall total of runs (< 8.5) /// 1.80

Last bet won. And this is the 2nd successful bet in a row on totals! That's what I was talking about before: changing bets in case of unsuccessful predictions (changing bets between totals and bets on the winner of the match). And that has really worked for me! And I'm remaining to collect two successful predictions towards my seasonal goal: to make 10+ more successful predictions on MLB. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 70-62 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 3rd game of the series between Minnesota Twins and Texas Rangers will be 8 runs or less. These teams have played 5 games against each other in this season and in all there have been 8 runs or less (current series is 10-5 in the last 15 games). Nathan Eovaldi will play for the Texas Rangers as a starting pitcher. He's actually a pretty reliable pitcher, thanks in large part to whom Texas won the Title last season. Let's take a look at how good he is this season: 21 games, covers an average 5.72 innings per game, in which he gets an average 2.39 runs. He's also has 0.98 strikeouts, 0.25 walks, and 0.86 hits per 1 inning on average. Very good stats for a starting pitcher from the 12th team in the American League! David Festa, a rookie, will play for Minnesota as a starting pitcher. A very promising pitcher! He, like many rookies this season, failed in the first and even the second game. His ERA after the first 2 games of his career was "10.80". And then he pitched 4 successful games! His stats in those games: 4 runs and 12 hits in 17.2 innings. That means he got less than 1 run every 4 innings! These were games against the Phillies, the Guardians, the Mets and the Cubs! That is 2 Playoff level teams, a Play-Inn level team and a mid-table team. Very solid, let's be honest! Meaning the starting pitchers probably won't fail, given the weak offensive play of both teams this season in games against each other. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

New York Yankees @ Detroit Tigers: total of runs in the first 5 innings (< 4.5) /// 1.73

Last bet won. And this is the 3rd winning bet in a row on totals! Yes, we only have seen 3 runs in the first 7 innings. And it would seem that the teams will finish the game quietly and Nathan Eovaldi will be the MVP of this match. But he failed in the beginning of the 8th inning, Minnesota scored 3 runs and before the 9th inning the bet was not so obvious. But the Twins' back-up pitchers didn't fail and pitched a perfect inning. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 70-62 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 3rd game of the series between New York Yankees and Detroit Tigers will be 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. In 10 of the last 15 games between these teams were 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. Detroit's starting pitcher will be Tarik Skubal. In my opinion, this is the best pitcher this season in all League. And Tarik Skubal knows how to play against the Yankees! He's played 4 games against New York in his career of which he's only failed in one. And that was in 2021. In the other 3 games he covered 18 innings, in which he got 5 runs. Solid! I think there is a high probability that Tarik Skubal will get no more than 2 runs in the first 5 innings. Marcus Stroman will play as the Yankees starting pitcher in the 3rd game of the series. He has played 6 games against Detroit in his career and has failed in only one, in 2017. The other 5 games he played just perfectly: 35.1 innings, 19 hits, and 5 runs. Yes, Marcus Stroman has even better stats in games against the Tigers than Tarik Skubal's overall stats this season. To understand, Tarik Skubal is getting 0.73 hits per 1 inning on average this season, while Marcus Stroman is getting 0.61 hits per 1 inning on average in all games in his career against Detroit (including a failed game against the Tigers in 2017). What's there to say? I was pretty sure the bookies would give odds no higher than “1.40-1.45” on this total, as I don't see any reason why any of the starting pitchers can let us down here. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Los Angeles Angels @ Kansas City Royals: Los Angeles Angels overall total of runs (< 3.5) /// 1.87

Last bet won. And that's the 4th winning bet in a row! And yes, I reached my season goal of 10+ successful predictions on MLB! I'm glad I was able to make a 9-1 run in my last 10 predictions, which hopefully helped everyone who reads me win some money. Now the main goal for the rest of the season is 17+ successful predictions. What can I say about the Yankees and Tigers game? I was very satisfied as we saw 0 runs in the first 5 innings. That is a perfect game from both starting pitchers! Yes, from the 6th inning until the end of the game we saw some real drama and Detroit's character. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 72-62 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Los Angeles Angels on the road will not score more than 3 runs per game against Kansas City Royals in the 1st game of the series. Kansas City is in incredible shape and fighting for the Postseason, while the Angels have already finished this season. The motivation of the teams is completely different! Especially when Kansas City will field their most reliable pitcher in this game - Seth Lugo! For a long time this pitcher was in the top 5 in ERA of the whole League, but the last 2 games were frankly failed. However, Seth Lugo has not failed more than 2 games this season. Also, Kansas City has not lost more than 2 games in a row when Seth Lugo was the starting pitcher (I remind you that Kansas City lost the last 2 games with this pitcher before this game with Angels). And in all of the games this season that Kansas City has won in which Seth Lugo was the starting pitcher, the Royals' rival team has not scored more than 3 runs per game. There were 14 out of 25 such games this season. And in 2 more games in which Seth Lugo was the starting pitcher, Kansas City lost but the rival team didn't score more than 3 runs. So we see that in 64% of the games where Seth Lugo was the starting pitcher this season, this bet won. But we are now talking about the Angels, who are 13th in the American League and who have not scored more than 3 runs in 6 last games. And the Royals have a current streak of 4 straight games where the rival team can't score more than 3 runs per game. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Arizona Diamondbacks @ Miami Marlins: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 3.5) /// 1.60

Last bet won. And this is the 5th winning bet in a row on totals! This game turned out just as I expected: a solid game from Seth Lugo (7 innings, 4 hits and 2 runs) really helped close out most of this game. A great pitcher who will be very interesting to watch in the Postseason. And that the Royals will get there, I have no doubt in my mind. A very balanced team this season! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 73-62 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 2nd game of the series between Arizona Diamondbacks and Miami Marlins will be 4 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Honestly, I was surprised again at how wrong the bookies. Well, first of all, the team stats: in 10 of the last 15 games between these teams were 4 runs or more in the first 5 innings. In 8 of Arizona's last 10 games this season were 4 runs or more in the first 5 innings. In 7 of Miami's last 10 games this season were 4 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Secondly the starting pitchers! Miami will have Edward Cabrera as their starting pitcher. His stats this season: 13 games, covers an average 4.57 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.08 runs. He also has 0.92 hits, 1.18 strikeouts and 0.59 walks per 1 inning on average. He has failed in 9 games this season! It will be sensational if the League's best offense can't score at least 3 runs in 5 innings against such a weak pitcher. But I believe that Edward Cabrera is able to bring us money in solo! I think he will get 4-5 runs in the first 5 innings against the Diamondbacks. Arizona will put Eduardo Rodriguez in this game as their starting pitcher. He has only played 2 games this season, both failed, with 3 runs in each game. And he got 3 runs in 5 innings from Colorado! From Colorado Rockies! Yes, the Marlins offense is even worse than the Rockies, but at least Eduardo Rodriguez must get 1-2 runs in the first 5 innings! You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi all,

With so many 'top' competitions starting the 2024-2025 season, I'll slowly go back to betting and also posting here my bets and hopefully we'll continue the good run from Euro2024 and we'll make some profit together 💸💸💸

For today, I'll go with a bet from the Final round of UCL Qualification:

D. Zagreb (Cro) - Qarabag (Aze) D. Zagreb AH(-0.25)@ 1.58 on unibet

The hosts are IMO big favorites to advance to the Group Stage and should be able to get a positive result in today's 1st leg- especially at home, I expect a win but for safety reasons I'll go with an Asian Handicap -0.25* half stake back in case of draw... GLGL all with your bets!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Los Angeles Angels @ Kansas City Royals: Kansas City Royals (- 1.5) /// 2.00

Last bet lost. Unfortunately, my series of successful bets on totals has been broken. Yes, it's a shame, as it was 1 run short. Although Arizona started the 1st inning with a few hits and a 1st run, but then the defense of both teams played without mistakes. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 73-63 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Kansas City Royals at home will beat Los Angeles Angels by 2 runs or more in the 3rd game of the series. Every series and accordingly every game for the Royals is too serious. There are only 5 losses between 1st and 6th place in the American League. Too close, too tight! Kansas needs to win series like this against underdogs in this season. And do it with confidence! I won't analyze the stats of the starting pitchers today, as there is not much time left before the game starts. Just wish us all good luck! You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Israel Liga Leumit. Maccabi Jaffa - Maccabi Herzliya # double chance 12 # &&&& Israel Liga Leumit. Hapoel Afula - Hapoel Acre # handicap 1(0) #

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Philadelphia Phillies @ Atlanta Braves: Atlanta Braves (to win) /// 1.80

Last bet won. A fairly quiet game. Kansas City was stronger, had more opportunities and deservedly won 3-0. I didn't see a real chance for the Angels. It was also nice to see how Royals fans applauded Angels' starting pitcher Johny Cueto in the 7th inning. Yes, that's the pitcher who won a Title in 2015 with the Royals! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 74-63 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta Braves at home will beat Philadelphia Phillies in the 3rd game of the series. These teams have played 8 games this season and Atlanta has won 5 of them. In the first 2 games of this series the Braves were more colorful on offense, had more hits, but were able to win only in the 1st game of this series. Philadelphia will have Cristopher Sanchez as their starting pitcher. He has played 3 games against Atlanta in his career and yes, Philadelphia lost all of those games. And it was not a fluke. Cristopher Sanchez was too unreliable in all those 3 games against the Braves with 8 runs and 17 hits in 13.1 innings. And accordingly the last two games he's failed. Cristopher Sanchez is in frankly bad shape. His current ERA this season is “3.46.” But his best performance was in May (ERA in this month - “2.03”) and June (ERA in this month - “1.64”). In July his ERA was “6.59” and in August his current ERA is “4.12” and his season high: 12 hits and 7 runs in 4.2 innings in a game against the Diamondbacks 11 days ago. Spencer Schwellenbach will play Atlanta's starting pitcher in the 3rd game of the series. He is a rookie who is having a very quality season: 13 games, covers an average 5.82 innings per game, in which he gets an average 2.62 runs. He is also has 1.13 strikeouts, 0.19 walks and 0.89 hits per 1 inning on average. Incredible stats for a rookie! He has already played against Philadelphia this season and played very well with only 1 run in 6 innings, 0 walks and 6 strikeouts. The Braves won that game 5-1! So I absolutely agree with the bookies about the odds, as Atlanta is the favorite in this game by all parameters. I even think that the real odds for an Atlanta win should be lower, somewhere around “1.70”. Shall we bet? Sure! :cool:;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
WTA - SINGLES, Cleveland (USA), hard,Sinyakova will win against Stearns.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Cincinnati Reds @ Pittsburgh Pirates: Cincinnati Reds (to win) /// 1.91

Last bet won. Meanwhile, 2nd winning bet in a row! Let's continue to punish the bookies for their mistakes. Philadelphia played weak (only 3 hits in the entire game). So a 3-2 score in Atlanta's favor is still too good for the Phillies. Obviously, Philly looks terrible in the second half of the regular season (lost already the 7th series from 10). Well, the Braves played great, but missed a lot of opportunities to win more confidently. But it was enough for a winning bet. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 75-63 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Cincinnati Reds on the road will beat Pittsburgh Pirates in the 2nd game of the series. No need to overestimate Pittsburgh's merits in the 1st game, as Paul Skenes locked down 6 innings and allowed his offense to destroy the unstable Nick Lodolo. So I don't see anything surprising about the 7-0 score. Without Paul Skenes Pittsburgh is like Detroit without Tarik Skubal. Jonathan india should wake up in the 2nd game. First of all I expect 1-2 hits from him, as he played very well in the previous games against Pittsburgh. Elly De La Cruz is traditionally dangerous, and also Amed Rosario, for whom this season is the best of his career, has joined the Reds' roster! Accordingly, he has a “0.306” average on offense. Pittsburgh does not have any player with a rating higher than “0.282”. And a few words about the starting pitchers, traditionally. Andrew Abbott will play as Cincinnati's starting pitcher in the 2nd game of the series. This is the most reliable pitcher of the Reds roster this season! And he's actually very reliable for the 11th team in the National League. His current ERA is “3.72” and this is his 2nd season in the League. He has already played 2 games against Pittsburgh last season and both games he played reliably with 8 hits and 4 runs in 10 innings, while also having 16 strikeouts and only 2 walks. That's pretty solid! And considering that Andrew Abbott is playing more reliably this season than last season, there is a high probability that he will cover 5-6 innings with no more than 1-2 runs. Bailey Falter will play as Pittsburgh's starting pitcher. His current ERA is “4.02”, but his ERA was “5.63” in June, “4.91” in July and “4.63” in August. So it's obvious that this is a very weak pitcher. He has played 6 games in his career as a starting pitcher against Cincinnati and failed in 3 of them. His stats against Cincinnati: 28.1 innings, 35 hits and 22 runs! That means he gets an average 1 run against Cincinnati in almost every inning! That's awful! Well, 4 losses and 2 wins in games against the Reds, accordingly. I consider Cincinnati in the 2nd game of the series as the clear favorite! You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
D. Zagreb (Cro) - Qarabag (Aze) D. Zagreb AH(-0.25)@ 1.58 on Unibet
It was a much closer game than what the score shows, but overall it was a deserved 3-0 win for the hosts :cool:

For today I'll go with a bet from Ligue 1, where PSG still looks really good(after losing Mbappe for free), way above any other team in the league:

Paris SG - Montpellier PSG AH(-1.25)@ 1.49 on Unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Texas Rangers @ Cleveland Guardians: Cleveland Guardians total of runs (> 3.5) /// 1.67

Last bet lost. A few hours before the game it became known that Andrew Abbott is injured and will not play against the Pirates. I was shocked, as this meant that Cincinnati would play with back-up pitchers only for all innings. But what a great start by the Reds. 5-0 they were winning! But then Pittsburgh pulled off an incredible comeback by destroying back-up pitcher Alan Busenitz, who played, yes, his first inning of the season! I'm just shocked at Cincinnati's coach! But he probably also thought Pittsburgh wouldn't bounce back, so he put a reserve player. In the end, the Pirates won 6-5. Yeah, the Reds had a chance in the 9th inning. Elly De La Cruz hit a very cool fly ball with 2 bases loaded, but Billy McKinney caught the ball on a beautiful hop. As a result, the bet was lost. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 75-64 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Cleveland Guardians at home will score 4 or more runs in the 2nd game of the series against Texas Rangers. I can all understand, but Texas' defense is just awful! And it's just an incredible fluke that Texas only allowed 3 runs in the 1st game of the series. Prior to the series with Cleveland, Texas had a streak of 8 straight road games where they got 4 runs or more. Especially for the Rangers will play semi-back up pitcher Jon Gray, who has often played as a back-up pitcher this season. And yes, Jon Gray has played 5 games in his career against Cleveland and in 4 of them the Guardians have scored 4 runs or more. And Jon Gray has gotten in solo 4 runs or more in 2 games out of 5. And in one other game he got 3 runs in solo. Jon Gray is covering an average 5.20 innings per game, which means the Guardians will have an extra opportunity to earn runs against Texas' back-up pitchers. That bet is too sweet. I think the bookies here have clearly overvalued Texas' defense against one of the contenders in this season. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looked (bet365) odds for US Open (women) first round ...

All (7) matches where over line is at 17.5 games (or less) ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Paris SG - Montpellier PSG AH(-1.25)@ 1.49 on Unibet
Great performance from the hosts here* 6-0 win :cool:

No pre-match bets for today as I was a bit busy IRL and couldn't really analyze the offer... but I like 2 games that will start in little over 1 hour: Inter vs. Lecce and Benfica vs. Estrela - at both events I expect easy wins for the hosts(most likely wins at 2 or more goals)- I'll leave both this matches for some live betting...

GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips