john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

San Francisco Giants @ Washington Nationals: San Francisco Giants (to win) /// 1.73

Last bet lost. What can I say? It was 1 run lacking. In the 5th inning the Giants had too solid an opportunity to score at least 1 run: 1st and 3rd bases were loaded with only 1 out and only 1 hit or even an air ball as far away from 3rd base as possible was needed, but Michael Conforto at 2-1 decided to hit the ball and did such a terrible job that the ball bounced off the ground right into the hands of Patrick Corbin. As a result, it was a double play of course. Minus money and I couldn't win more than 2 bets on totals in a row unfortunately. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 62-59 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: San Francisco Giants on the road will beat Washington Nationals in the 2nd game of the series. I think it's an obvious bet. It's even strange why bookies believe in the Nationals so much. The team is in an obvious slump. The Giants have an 8-2 record in their last 10 games. If San Francisco has ambitions to compete for a Play-In this season, they need to sweep a very weak Washington! Especially since the Nationals' starting pitcher will be weak again. I'm talking about MacKenzie Gore. This is his 3rd season in MLB and he is having as terrible season as the previous two (his ERA was "4.50" in his 1st season, "4.42" in his 2nd season and "4.54" this season). Well for the 13th team in the National League that's normal. So MacKenzie Gore's stats this season: 22 games, 10 wins and 12 losses, covers an average 5.05 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.96 runs. He is also has 1.10 strikeouts and 0.40 walks per 1 inning on average. Yes, lots of strikeouts, but it's obvious that this pitcher takes a lot of risks and those risks almost always hurt for Washington. It's like a minus player in poker who hopelessly calls every opponent's raise. Hayden Birdsong, San Francisco's 22-year-old rookie will play in the 2nd game of the series as the starting pitcher. He has 6 games this season, 4 wins and 2 losses, covers an average 5.06 innings per game in which he gets an average 1.84 runs. He is also has 1.26 strikeouts and 0.50 walks per 1 inning on average. That's too good statistics for a rookie. And he only failed once (and yes, it was his MLB debut against Chicago Cubs where he got 3 runs in 4.2 innings). In the other 5 games he never had more than 2 runs. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

San Francisco Giants @ Washington Nationals: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 2.05

Last bet lost. The Giants started from 4-0 and lost 5-11. Yes, rookie Hayden Birdsong failed. In general, I'm seeing incredible instability this season with all the rookie starting pitchers on various teams (except Paul Skenes) that ruin their team's results. This happened in the 2nd game of the series with Washington as well. Unfortunately, minus the money. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 62-60 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 3rd game of the series between San Francisco Giants and Washington Nationals will be 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Yeah, I totally understand why the odds are so high. The answer is very simple: Blake Snell! He's San Francisco's starting pitcher who got 0 runs and 0 hits against Cincinnati in 9 innings last game. But Hayden Birdsong also had 0 runs in 5 innings against Colorado before the game against Washington. Head-to-head stats play a huge role in MLB betting, to a lesser extent game-by-season stats. Yes, there are exceptions, such as the Chicago White Sox, where it is obvious that the team is at the bottom. So Blake Snell played 6 games in his career against Washington and failed in 3 of them! In 5 of the 6 games against Washington where Blake Snell has been the starting pitcher, there were 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings (and the current streak is 3 games in a row). I don't believe that at 31 years old, Blake Snell has dramatically started playing at the level of an All-Star game starting pitcher, while he started this season catastrophically (failing in the first 6 games). I think he'll get 2-3 runs in the first 5 innings. Washington will have Jake Irvin as their starting pitcher. He is much more reliable than MacKenzie Gore and Patrick Corbin, but not perfect. Jake Irvin has played 2 games against the Giants in his career and in both games were 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Well I'll remind you that in 12 of the last 15 games between San Francisco and Washington there were 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. For such high odds "2.05" that's too sweet bet! Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Philadelphia Phillies @ Arizona Diamondbacks: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 5.5) /// 2.00

Last bet won. Here we go! Blake Snell seemed to be in too good shape, but got 3 runs in the 3rd inning from Washington. Before the game I was only worried about San Francisco's starting pitcher, as Jack Irvin was not expected to fail us. He didn't! He got 5 runs in 5 innings and closed our bet in a solo. Good job, Jack! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 63-60 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks will be 6 runs or more in the first 5 innings. What's the perfect recipe for a fun game with lots of runs? Kolby Allard and Jordan Montgomery! You could actually bet even if Tarik Skubal played in place of one of them. Jordan Montgomery is having the worst season of his career. And it's obvious that he will finish this season with an ERA no lower than "4.00". After only the first two games this season Jordan Montgomery had an ERA "2.77", but then the fun started: 6 runs in 3 innings from the Dodgers, 3 runs in 5.1 inning from Cincinnati, 4 runs in 6 innings from Detroit, 8 runs in 4 innings from the Mets, 6 runs in 2 innings from San Francisco, 3 runs in 5.2 innings from the Angels, 8 runs in 2.2 innings from Minnesota, and 6 runs in 4 innings from Washington. Except Dodgers and Twins I don't see any Playoff level teams here! And Jordan Montgomery's current ERA is already "6.37"! Well Philadelphia is 1st place in the National League and their offense is doing just fine: just won a series against the Dodgers, Kyle Schwarber had 3 home runs in the last game. Jordan Montgomery will get at least 3 runs in the first 5 innings, but I think 5-6 runs in 3-4 innings is more realistic. Philadelphia will have Kolby Allard as their starting pitcher. He has failed all 6 previous seasons in his career. He has not finished any of his seasons with an ERA lower than "4.96"! He only played 2 games this season: he failed the game against Cleveland where he got 3 runs in 4 innings and 6 hits, but played well against the Mariners where he only got 1 run in 4 innings. But we're talking about the Diamondbacks now, who have the best offense in the League right now! I don't believe Kolby Allard will not fail in the game against Arizona. First of all, Kolby Allard is unlikely will play all 5 innings, and secondly, he will get 4-5 runs and go to the bench. And as a result, the bookies are giving us odds of "2.00"? That's a gift. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Baltimore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Rays: Baltimore Orioles (to win) /// 1.67

Last bet lost. We saw 6 runs in the 6th inning, while we only saw 1 run in the first 5 innings. Yes, too bad the bet was on the first 5 innings and not the first 6. But we need to move on, as only those who keep believing in success will win! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 63-61 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Baltimore Orioles on the road will beat Tampa Bay Rays in the 1st game of the series. Tampa Bay is too comfortable rival for Baltimore this season. The Orioles have won both series this season by a total score of 6-1. And in the last 4-game series Baltimore did the sweep! Zach Eflin will be Baltimore's starting pitcher for this game. And no, I'm not wrong! Although it was also a surprise to me that Zach Eflin transferred to Baltimore and will play against his former team today. Zach Eflin has already played 2 games for Baltimore: 2 wins, in 12.1 innings got 5 runs against Toronto and Cleveland. But what makes me happy is the fact that with 10 strikeouts he only had 1 walk in those two games. Zach Eflin has never been a top pitcher, but he has character and in difficult game moments (when all the bases are loaded), he can pitch a strikeout, for example. That's what I like about Zach Eflin. But the important thing here is that statistically Tampa Bay's starting pitcher, Zack Littell, is not superior to Zach Eflin. I won't write the stats, as they are pretty much the same. This season Zach Eflin's ERA is "4.05" and Zack Littell's ERA is "4.06". But Baltimore's offense and defense are much stronger than Tampa Bay's this season. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Baltimore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Rays: Baltimore Orioles (to win) /// 1.57

Last bet won. Zach Eflin was cooking! He covered 7 innings, got 4 hits and 0 runs, as well as 7 strikeouts and 1 walk. Baltimore's defense and offense played equally strong! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 64-61 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Baltimore Orioles on the road will beat Tampa Bay Rays in the 2nd game of the series. Baltimore looked very solid and at the same time it felt like they were in complete control of the result in the 1st game of the series. In the 2nd game of the series will play Baltimore's best pitcher, a superstar with an ERA of "2.63" who was the starting pitcher in the All-Star Game - Corbin Burnes. And for Tampa Bay will play Drew Rasmussen. A great pitcher who played a lot of successful games against Baltimore. But I still think Corbin Burnes is one of the best in the League. Baltimore's record this season in games where Corbin Burnes has been the starting pitcher is 16-7. Baltimore has also won 7 games out of 8 this season against Tampa Bay. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

New York Mets @ Seattle Mariners: Seattle Mariners (to win) /// 1.67

Last bet won. Baltimore was relaxed early, so the Rays had a chance, but in the last innings the Orioles proved once again that they are the owners of Tampa this season (8 wins and 1 loss). And this is the second successful prediction in a row. I hope to continue the winning streak today. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 65-61 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Seattle Mariners at home will beat New York Mets in the 3rd game of the series. Gonna be a sweep! First, the Mariners have won 5 games out of 8 over the last 3 seasons (they played against each other before that back in 2017, so I didn't include stats later than the last 3 seasons). Second, Luis Castillo will play as Seattle's starting pitcher. He is in incredible shape and showed "1.99" ERA in July! Current streak: 6 successful games in a row with 36 strikeouts and just 8 walks in 37.2 innings, 31 hits and 10 runs. Luis Castillo has played 4 games against Mets in his career as a starting pitcher: 2 wins and 2 losses, covers an average 6.09 innings per game in which he gets an average 3.00 runs. He also has 0.95 strikeouts, 0.37 walks and 0.79 hits per 1 inning on average. That's pretty good! Mets will have Luis Severino as their starting pitcher. Luis Severino finished July with a "5.81" ERA, and in his only game in August he failed in a game against Colorado, allowing 8 hits and 5 runs in 5 innings! 8 hits against the Rockies! That's 14th place in the National League! Luis Severino has played 3 games against Mariners in his career: 2 wins and 1 loss, covers an average 6.11 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.34 runs. He is also has 0.71 strikeouts, 0.17 walks and 1.31 hits per 1 inning on average. That's a lot of hits! For a defensive team like Seattle 8 hits in 6 innings (which is exactly the number Luis Severino has gotten in each game) is too serious advantage for their offense. As a reminder, in the first two games of this series Seattle only needed 6 hits in each game to win both games. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Houston Astros @ Tampa Bay Rays: Houston Astros (to win) /// 1.73

Last bet won. And that's the 3rd winning bet in a row! Mets have been destroyed! Luis Castillo was too confident, he's in too great shape right now: 6 innings and only 4 hits and 1 run. Well Luis Severino failed again: 5 innings, 6 hits and 4 runs. More importantly, however, this prediction made us money! My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 66-61 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Houston Astros on the road will beat Tampa Bay Rays in the 1st game of the series. Houston is in great shape! Their current streak is 5 wins in a row (beat Texas Rangers twice and sweep the series with Boston Red Sox). Not the weakest teams in the American League. Of the last 15 games against each other, Houston has beaten Tampa Bay in 9 of them. Framber Valdez will play as Houston's starting pitcher. As bad as he looked last Playoffs and early in the season, he is so great in June, July and August! Framber Valdez has a current 8-game winning streak, with a season total of 13 wins and 7 losses. His current ERA is "3.46", but in June his ERA was "3.11" and in July it was "2.90". And an incredibly solid performance in his last game against the Rangers, where Framber Valdez only got 1 hit in 8.2 innings! Taj Bradley will play as Tampa Bay's starting pitcher. This is his 2nd season and he is progressing in his reliability. In his first season his ERA was "5.59" and this season is currently "3.07". Taj Bradley has played very poorly in the last two games where he has gotten 9 runs and 13 hits in 9.2 innings. And Miami and St. Louis can hardly be called teams that are even Play-in contenders this season. A game against the incredibly successful Astros is unlikely to be a good one for Taj Bradley, who is in awful shape. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight in MLB ...

Boston Red Sox vs Texas Rangers: C. Seager over 0.5 homeruns @3.40
Baltimore Orioles vs Washington Nationals: A. Santander over 0.5 homeruns @4.50
San Francisco Giants vs Atlanta Braves: A. Riley over 0.5 homeruns @5.75

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today 19.00CET

Uefa Championsleague Quali Rd.3 - 2nd leg

Twente Enschede vs. Fc Salzburg - both to score @1.45 - predictable

Bodö Glimt vs. Jagiellonie Bialystok 1@1.40 very predictable

20.30cet
Union St.Gilloise vs . Slavia Prag both to score @1.60 -very predictable

GL fellas

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Seattle Mariners @ Detroit Tigers: Detroit Tigers (to win) /// 1.83

Last bet won. And that's the 4th winning bet in a row! Enjoyed the Astros game! This is the first Houston game this season that I've watched. And yes, this is a Playoff level team, no doubt about it! Tampa Bay was destroyed. Without any chances. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 67-61 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Detroit Tigers at home will beat Seattle Mariners in the 1st game of the series. Again, I believe in Detroit because of the starting pitcher. Yes, Tarik Skubal will play in the 1st game of the series. And the Mariners will have George Kirby as their starting pitcher. These are the same starting pitchers that played five days ago. In that game Tarik Slubal got 3 hits and 2 runs in 7 innings, and George Kirby failed the game (7 hits and 3 runs in 5 innings). I think Detroit will win in the 1st game for sure, but in the 2nd game and most likely in the 3rd game, Seattle will close out the series with a win. Too different Detroit this season with and without Tarik Skubal. Tarik Skubal has played 2 games against the Mariners in his career and both Detroit won, while Tarik Skubal has only got 7 hits and 4 runs in 12 innings. Oh yeah, and 18 strikeouts and 4 walks. That's too solid stats! George Kirby has played 4 games against Detroit in his career and has failed the last 3 games (which Seattle lost by the way). George Kirby's stats in games against Detroit: 4 games, covers an average 4.75 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.25 runs. He also has an average 1.22 hits per 1 inning in games against Detroit. That's weak! So again I can't agree with the bookies. Detroit is the favorite in the 1st game and the odds on them winning should be somewhere "1.50-1.60". Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Europe. Conference league. Morna Bar - Paks # handicap 2(0) #### England. English League Cup. Cardiff - Bristol Rovers # handicap 1(0) #

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES, Cincinnati (USA), hard,Makhach will win against Purcell.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips