john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Minnesota Twins @ Detroit Tigers: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 2.00

Last bet lost. I don't want to comment. This is the 3rd bet in a row that has failed. And everything is decided in the last innings again. I think it's time to remember about betting on totals. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 57-53 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the first 5 innings in the 1st game of the series between Detroit Tigers and Minnesota Twins will be 5 runs or more. Absolutely everything is perfect in this prediction: high odds of “2.00” and statistics of starting pitchers. Minnesota Twins will have Pablo Lopez as their starting pitcher. His stats this season: 20 games, covers an average 5.55 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.05 runs. He also has 1.16 strikeouts and 0.22 walks per 1 inning on average. The stats are weak, of course. Yes, his strikeouts to walks ratio is solid, but there are also too many failed games this season. He also had 3 games against the Tigers in his career and 2 of them were failed, where he got 3 runs in the first game and 5 runs in the second game in the first 5 innings. There is a high probability that Pablo Lopez will fail again against Detroit. Keider Montero will play as the starting pitcher for the Tigers. This is a rookie who is amazingly unreliable. His stats this season: 6 games, covers an average 5.28 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.50 runs. He also has 0.83 strikeouts and 0.32 walks per 1 inning on average. In his 6 games this season, 5 times there were 5 runs or more after 5 innings! And Keider Montero has failed in 4 of his 6 games (3 games he had 5 runs in the first 5 innings and in one game 4 runs). I think today is a great opportunity to end an unsuccessful streak of MLB predictions. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Last edited:
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Colorado Rockies @ San Francisco Giants: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 3.5) /// 1.67

Last bet won. The bet has already won in the 3rd inning. Keider Montero predictably failed with 6 runs in the first 5 innings. I think I need to keep betting on the totals of the starting pitchers. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 58-53 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the first 5 innings in the 2nd game of the series between Colorado Rockies and San Francisco Giants will be 4 runs or more. In the last 15 games between these teams 12 times there were 4 runs or more in the first 5 innings. That's an incredible statistic! But that's not all. The starting pitchers for both teams are too unstable. Ryan Feltner will play for the Colorado Rockies. His stats this season: 20 games, covers an average 5.47 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.80 runs. He also has 0.89 strikeouts and 0.32 walks per 1 inning on average. Weak? Absolutely! San Francisco will have Blake Snell as their starting pitcher. His stats this season: 9 games, covers an average 4.63 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.12 runs. He also has 1.11 strikeouts and 0.46 walks per 1 inning on average. Both can get 4 runs in 5 innings in a solo. Blake Snell has 4 runs or more in 4 games from 9 this season, and Ryan Feltner has 4 runs or more in 12 games from 20. That's too playable bet. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

New York Yankees @ Boston Red Sox: Boston Red Sox (to win) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Ryan Feltner has played unexpectedly well. Although 4 walks and 6 strikeouts is a poor ratio. In the 4th inning, with all the bases loaded, Ryan Feltner was lucky that the Rockies defense made a double play. But unfortunately, San Francisco didn't take advantage of that opportunity. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 58-53 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Boston Red Sox at home will beat New York Yankees in the 3rd game of the series. This is the third series between these teams this season and yes, Boston has won both. Red Sox are a very uncomfortable rival for the Yankees (only 6 times in the last 15 games New York won Boston). Boston's starting pitcher Tanner Houck is the strongest starting pitcher in the team who played in the All-Star game. Tanner Houck has great stats in games against the Yankees in his career with 9 wins and 4 losses. Not once has Tanner Houck gotten more than 3 runs in in his career in games against the Yankees. Carlos Rodon will play as the starting pitcher for New York. He pitched a perfect game against Tampa Bay in his last game, but before that he had a streak of 6 straight failed games. His stats too weak this season. And also Carlos Rodon played 7 games against Boston as a starting pitcher in his career, and the Yankees won with him only 2 times. Boston has a better chance to win, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. For example, ESPN estimates the probability of the Red Sox winning at 59.4%, while the bookies give equal odds. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The last 'dance' between Nadal and Djokovic? in the second round of the Olympics? The bookmakers see the Serb as a big favorite, what do you think?
I think that Nadal will hold the advantage in games (+ 5.5) for 1.70. :unsure: But, it looks like Nadal is going to lose without a chance. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Seattle Mariners @ Boston Red Sox: Seattle Mariners (to win) /// 2.00

Last bet lost. Totally lacking in character from Boston! The team has huge problems and it's obvious. I think in the second half of the regular season we will see a negative balance of wins and losses for the Red Sox. Although we already see it: 2 wins and 7 losses and 3 losing series. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 58-55 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Seattle Mariners on the road will beat Boston Red Sox in the 1st game of the series. The bookies didn't see Boston play with their most reliable starting pitcher against the Yankees? Why the Mariners are an underdog who just pulled a sweep against the White Sox? And especially considering which starting pitchers will play in the 1st game of the series. Nick Pivetta will play as Boston's starting pitcher. His stats this season: 16 games, 8 wins and 8 losses, covers an average 5.25 innings per game, in which he gets an average 2.69 runs. He also has 1.22 strikeouts and 0.25 walks per 1 inning on average. Nick Pivetta has played 4 games in his career against Seattle as a starting pitcher: 1 win and 3 losses. And I don't believe that Boston just lost without a chance with a starting pitcher with a career average ERA of 3.50 (and 2.79 this season) will win the next game with a starting pitcher with a career average ERA of 4.83 (and 4.50 this season). Especially since the Mariners will have Logan Gilbert as their starting pitcher! His stats this season: 21 games, 11 wins and 10 losses, covers an average 6.62 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.24 runs. He also has 0.95 strikeouts and 0.19 walks per 1 inning on average. Very good stats! Also Logan Gilbert has played 4 games in his career against Boston as a starting pitcher: 3 wins and 1 loss, covers an average 6.50 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.25 runs. And he hasn't failed once in games against the Red Sox! I don't see any chance for Boston. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think that Nadal will hold the advantage in games (+ 5.5) for 1.70. :unsure: But, it looks like Nadal is going to lose without a chance. :ROFLMAO:
the difference was clear even if RAFA managed to come back from 4-0 in the 2nd set but in the end Djokovic won indisputably and fully deserved

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox: Kansas City (to win) /// 1.53

Last bet lost. The referee's gross error of not counting a strikeout (with 2 outs) for Logan Gilbert in the 3rd inning was the main reason for this loss, as Boston scored 7 runs in the 3rd inning after the referee's mistake. It's like in boxing, one of the participants will get hit below the belt, and then his opponent will finish him off near the ropes. The referee stole our money and ruined my prediction. I have nothing to add, just watch the 3rd inning. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 58-56 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Kansas City Royals on the road will beat Chicago White Sox in the 2nd game of the series. Kansas City has beaten the Chicago White Sox 12 times in their last 15 games. Chicago White Sox have a current streak of 15 straight losses and 4 sweeps accordingly: by Pittsburgh, Seattle, Texas and Kansas City. The odds for a Kansas City win should be no more than “1.25-1.30”, but the bookies are giving us a chance to win back some money for the previous failed games. Starting pitchers don't matter much today, as the White Sox don't have a chance. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES Olympic Games (World), Clay,Medvedev will win against Ofner.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Chicago Cubs @ Cincinnati Reds: Cincinnati Reds (to win) /// 1.62

Last bet won. Chicago White Sox didn't look like a team that had lost 15 games in a row, but Kansas City pulled out this win! Tough, very tough. In fact, the Royals broke this game only in the 8th inning. All in all, this game showed that betting on further White Sox losses is risky, as the team continues to struggle. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 59-56 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Cincinnati Reds at home will beat Chicago Cubs in the 3rd game of the series. Yeah, come on, sweep! The Cubs are playing just awful in the 2nd half of the regular season and by the looks of it, won't even be able to make it to the top 10 of the National League. The Reds have the potential to compete for a play-in spot. These teams have played 9 games against each other this season, and Cincinnati has won 7 of them. And Cubs in this series in the first two games showed no hint of struggling at all: 7-1 and 6-3. Chicago will have Kyle Hendricks as the starting pitcher in the 3rd game of the series. His stats this season: 19 games, 4 wins and 15 losses, covers an average 4.23 innings per game in which he gets an average 3.32 runs. He is also averaging 0.70 strikeouts and 0.30 walks per 1 inning. Terrible stats! Cincinnati will have Nick Lodolo as their starting pitcher. This is his 3rd season in MLB, and his most successful so far. He has 16 games this season, 11 wins and 5 losses, covers an average 5.71 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.25 runs. He is also averaging 1.03 strikeouts and 0.29 walks per 1 inning. Too good stats for the 10th place in the National League. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Kansas City Royals @ Detroit Tigers: Kansas City Royals (to win) /// 1.57

Last bet lost. Cubs played great! And the Reds looked unmotivated. But the most important thing is Nick Lodolo, who played his worst game this season: he got 8 runs in 5.2 innings! Let me remind you that he had never gotten more than 4 runs per game this season before the Cubs game. And we hit his worst game of the season. It's bad luck! There's no other way I can call what happened. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 59-57 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Kansas City Royals on the road will beat Detroit Tigers in the 1st game of the series. Kansas has too clear advantage in motivation (Playoff contention), current form (Royals just sweep White Sox, while Detroit has 3 straight losses) and starting pitchers. Tigers will have the unstable Keider Montero! Yes, that's the starting pitcher who gave us some money win when he got 6 runs in 5 innings in a game against the Twins. Keider Montero's stats this season: 7 games, 3 wins and 4 losses, covers an average 5.24 innings per game in which he gets an average 3.86 runs. He is also has 0.85 strikeouts and 0.31 walks per 1 inning on average. And he has failed in 5 of 7 games this season. But he's a rookie, so he will continue to play this season despite his lack of reliability. And the Royals will have Seth Lugo as a starting pitcher in this game! That's a superstar! He played in the All-Star Game and has the 3rd highest ERA in the entire League this season - 2.66! His stats this season is incredible: 22 games, 13 wins and 9 losses, covers an average 6.47 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.00 runs. He is also has 0.88 strikeouts and 0.23 walks per 1 inning on average. Great stats, but not as many strikeouts as I wish he had. However, Seth Lugo has played as a starting pitcher 2 times in his career against Detroit and has only got 2 runs over 13 innings. And those 2 games Detroit lost. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Kansas City Royals @ Detroit Tigers: Detroit Tigers (to win) /// 1.73

Last bet won. There is no need to overestimate the merits of the Kansas City offense, because against them 7 innings played by the starting pitcher Keider Montero, who played better than in his previous games, but this is not even the level of the 11th place of the American League. It's the level of a Chicago White Sox starting pitcher, and not a primary pitcher. Well, Seth Lugo pitched a perfect game: 1 run in 8 innings and only 4 hits. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 60-57 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Detroit Tigers at home will win Kansas City Royals in the 2nd game of the series. Tarik Skubal! Yes, there is no doubt that Detroit will get an incredible boost on defense in the 2nd game of the series. Tarik Skubal is the League leader by ERA! Detroit has a season win-loss ratio of (- 6), while their win-loss ratio with Tarik Skubal is (+ 7). That's a teamwide level of 6th place in the American League, which is held by the Boston Red Sox. So I won't post any starting pitchers stats today, as it's not relevant. Tarik Skubal has a current streak of 6 straight successful games (4 wins and 2 losses), and has failed in just 5 games this season from 21. And that was mostly early in the season. Tarik Skubal is in great form: he has 9 runs in the last 6 games and has played twice against the Minnesota offense and one game each against the Cleveland Guardians, Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies offense. That is against the National and American League leaders, as well as the National League's 2nd team. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Arizona Diamondbacks @ Pittsburgh Pirates: total of runs in the first 5 innings (< 4.5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. It's always frustrating to lose, especially when the best starting pitcher fails in a game. Tarik Skubal got 5 runs in 6.1 innings, after which Detroit's back-up pitcher Shelby Miller got 4 runs while not even earning 1 out. By the way, Shelby Miller is a very reliable back-up pitcher for Detroit, who had 10.2 innings with no runs prior to the game against Kansas and accordingly had a streak of 9 straight games with no runs. An incredible failure by Detroit that ruined my another quality prediction. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 60-58 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 2nd game of the series between Arizona Diamondbacks and Pittsburgh Pirates will be 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. Back to betting on totals. And I even plan to improve the quality of my predictions: after each unsuccessful bet I will rotate the predictions from handicaps to totals and back. That's why, starting from today's bet, I plan to write a series of successful predictions on totals. What about starting pitchers? The Pirates will have Mitch Keller as their starting pitcher. He is Pittsburgh's second most reliable starting pitcher after Paul Skenes this season. Mitch Keller's stats this season: 21 games, covers an average 6.12 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.43 runs. He is also has 0.89 strikeouts and 0.27 walks per 1 inning on average. He has played 4 games against Arizona in his career and 3 of those games had 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. Mitch Keller in games against Diamondbacks covers an average 6.34 innings per game in which he gets an average 1.75 runs. That's too solid! Arizona will have Jordan Montgomery as their starting pitcher. Yes, that's the former Texas starting pitcher who won the Title last season! Great last season and great play in the Playoffs. This season too many failed games, specifically in 8 of 15 Jordan Montgomery has been very unreliable. That's why the bookies consider Arizona an underdog in the 2nd game of the series (despite the excellent head-to-head stats against Pittsburgh). But it's not that bad. Jordan Montgomery has played 4 games against Pittsburgh in his career and failed only once. In the other 3 games he had 2 runs in 6 innings (in each game). And accordingly Jordan Montgomery covers an average 6 innings per game against the Pirates in which he gets an average 2.50 runs. I think Jordan Montgomery will not fail in the 2nd game against Pittsburgh and we will see a very defensive version of both teams in the first 5-6 innings. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Last edited:
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

St. Louis Cardinals @ Chicago Cubs: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 1.80

Last bet won. Easy enough! Only 2 runs in the first 5 innings - that could be considered as a success. Both teams' starting pitchers played too short, so Pittsburgh's back-up pitcher was in trouble in the 5th inning (all bases were loaded), but it ended well. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 61-58 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 4th game of the series between St. Louis Cardinals and Chicago Cubs will be 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Too good stats: this bet has won in the last 5 games from 6, which means there were 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Justin Steele (Cubs) and Miles Mikolas (Cardinals) will be the starting pitchers in the 4th game of the series. Each of them can in solo get 5 runs in 5 innings. But while Justin Steele has 6 of 17 such games this season, Miles Mikolas has only 10 of 22 games where he has gotten less than 3 runs (and in 6 of those games he has gotten 5 runs or more in a solo game). So we can expect a failure by either pitcher (31% probability) or 3-4 runs from Miles Mikolas and 1-2 runs from Justin Steele. But I still believe in a beautiful 4-5 runs failure from Miles Mikolas somewhere in the 3-4th inning. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

San Francisco Giants @ Washington Nationals: total of runs in the first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 1.73

Last bet won. Yes, Miles Mikolas failed again: 4 runs in 4 innings. Justin Steele played better, but got 2 runs in the first 5 innings. This is certainly enough to write that the series of successful betting on totals has started and it is 2 predictions in a row. I hope the betting series on totals will be long. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 62-58 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between San Francisco Giants and Washington Nationals will be 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. In 13 of the last 15 games between these teams there were 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. That's an incredible statistic! San Francisco's starting pitcher today will be superstar Logan Webb. He played in the All-Star Game, but failed. His stats this season: 23 games, covers an average 6.24 innings per game, in which he gets an average 2.44 runs. He is also has 0.84 strikeouts and 0.25 walks per 1 inning on average. This season is worse for Logan Webb than his previous 3 in the context of reliability. Yes, he's not a bad pitcher, but he's not perfect. 4 failures in the last 6 games! Logan Webb is in terrible shape: 7 runs from Toronto in 5 innings and 4 runs from Colorado in 6 innings is weak, let's be honest. 5 games he has played in his career against Washington and in 4 of those games there were 5 runs or more in the first 5 innings. Well, Logan Webb failed in his last game against the Nationals last season where he got 6 runs in 1.1 innings! I'm not saying Logan Webb will fail again, but he will get 2 or 3 runs against Washington. But I certainly have more confidence in the failure of Patrick Corbin. He's Washington's starting pitcher in the 1st game of the series. His stats this season: 22 games, covers an average 5.50 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.82 runs. He is also has 0.74 strikeouts and 0.33 walks per 1 inning on average. Terrible? Absolutely! Patrick Corbin has failed in 12 of 22 games this season. And he is in the height of his worst shape this season: in his last game he got 11 runs in 3 innings against Arizona! I certainly realize that the Diamondbacks are a great team, but I haven't seen such a failure from any starting pitcher yet this season. I think 4-5 runs Patrick Corbin is going to get from San Francisco. In the end we see a very playable bet with very tasty stats, a star pitcher in bad shape (and a frankly weak pitcher from Washington) and good odds. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Last edited:
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips