john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Seattle Mariners @ Los Angeles Angels: Seattle Mariners (- 1.5) and overall total of runs (< 10.5) /// 2.88

Last bet lost. Seattle's defense made a circus performance in the 2nd inning and the Angels were able to score 2 runs instead of 1. And after that Seattle had plenty of opportunities to even crush LA: twice all bases were loaded, but the Mariners couldn't even score 1 run. And so I didn't see any advantage from the Angels in this game. My betting scores are NBA 93-108 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 54-47 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Seattle Mariners on the road will beat Los Angeles Angels by 2 runs or more in the 4th game of the series and overall total of runs will be 10 or less. Today is an opportunity to win back the previous 2 games in this series and at the same time break the record for the highest odds in the 2nd season of MLB betting. The Mariners will field their most reliable pitcher this season in this game. Logan Gilbert! Incredible starting pitcher! His stats this season: 19 games, 11 wins and 8 losses, covers an average 6.60 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.22 runs. And yes, this 4th season is Logan Gilbert's best season of his career. And the Angels will be fielding a back-up pitcher for this game - Carson Fulmer. And this is his first game this season as a starting pitcher. I think it's obvious here that Seattle will have a good chance in this game. That said, Logan Gilbert's reliability will keep the Angels offense from scoring a lot of runs. I'll even try to guess the score of this game. I think the final score will be "6-2" in favor of the Mariners. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA Summer League

Boston Celtics @ Los Angeles Lakers: Los Angeles Lakers (+ 6.5) /// 1.80

Last bet lost. Back-up pitcher Carson Fulmer, for whom it was his first game this season as a starting pitcher, played too reliably. Seattle struggled and scored 2 runs (in the 6th and 7th innings). But then Jo Adell executed a home run with 2 bases loaded in the 8th inning. What can I say? We have to keep betting and hope for success. But there are no regular season games in MLB right now as the All-Star Game is coming up in the next few days. But that's okay, as the NBA Summer League is going on right now, so we'll be betting on the NBA Summer League for a few days. My betting scores are NBA 93-108 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 54-48 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Los Angeles Lakers won't lose to Boston Celtics by more than 6 points. Boston's Summer League roster is very weak! Only Neemias Queta can be called a deep roster player for Boston. While in Summer League Miami has Jaime Jaquez Jr., Houston has Cam Whitmore, Indiana has Ben Sheppard, Orlando has Anthony Black, Golden State has Trayce Jackson-Davis and Brandin Podziemski, who are rotation players and sometimes even played in the starting five last regular season. So when I see Boston as a favorite with a 6-point handicap before the game, I immediately have questions for the bookies. Lakers? First and foremost, the team in Summer League is built around the 17th pick of the 1st round Dalton Knecht. I wouldn't be surprised if Dalton Knecht moves into the starting roster next regular season. As this is a player who is already ready to play in the NBA. Also, the Lakers have invited guard Tommy Kuhse to this Summer League - he is a starting guard for German Fechta, the team that made it to the Playoffs in the German Basketball League. And as a bonus, it's Bronny James Jr.! Yes, I believe he can play well. And the games between Boston and the Lakers are always crucial. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

National League @ American League: American League (to win) /// 1.73

Last bet lost. Yes, NBA Summer League is a very depressing spectacle. Especially since I realize that only Dalton Knecht has played at the level of an NBA player. I enjoyed his game. First time watching him play and now I understand why he is being compared to Austin Reaves. My betting scores are NBA 93-109 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 54-48 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: American League will beat National League in the All Stars Game. A great game awaits us! The lineups are very interesting. Corbin Burnes vs. Paul Skenes. Yes, two of the best pitchers in the League right now. Can't say which one is better. They're both very reliable! But I like the American League roster better. Marcus Semien, The Finals MVP, is here, and the best offensive duo of Baltimore (Adley Rutschman and Gunnar Henderson) and the Yankees (Aaron Judge and Juan Soto) are here. And the National League roster consists of some pretty good players, but I, for one, was surprised to see Alec Bohm and Trea Turner on the team. It's hard to call them star players. The same can be said about Jurickson Profar. Yes, not a bad player, but only this season. There is no talent here. Of course, Shohei Ohtani and Bryce Harper will be the main threat. The strongest players! But the American League just has a lot more talented players like that. Well, the stats in All-Star Games are too obvious: 9 times in the last 10 games American League has won. So the odds for a win for the American League should be no higher than “1.50-1.60”. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Europe. Champions League. Struga (Mak) - Slovan Bratislava (SLK) # handicap 2(0)#&&&& Europe. Champions League qualification 1/8. Larne (Syr) - RFS(Lat) #victory 2#

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA Summer League

Los Angeles Lakers @ Atlanta Hawks: Los Angeles Lakers (to win) /// 2.50

Last bet won. The All-Star Game was successful! There was intrigue, a lot of fun, and the American League's comeback from 0-3. There's no point in analyzing the game, as any All-Star Game is a show. If you didn't watch the game, check out the highlights - after all, these are the best players in MLB. Total score of my bets: NBA 93-109 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 55-48 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Los Angeles Lakers will beat Atlanta Hawks. Well I don't really understand the bookies here. Yes, the Hawks have Zaccharie Risacher! But this player is still too far away from his best game. And the first two games of the NBA Summer League have confirmed that. I don't think we'll see any incredible performance from the Frenchman in the game against the Lakers either. Honestly, I expected a more confident game from the #1 pick in the draft against G-League level players. The rest of Atlanta's roster is pretty weak in general. And it's very strange for me to see Dylan Windler in Summer League. Obviously, he will not get any better. Absolutely useless player. Nikola Djurisic, who was selected with the 43rd pick of the draft, suffered a broken foot and will not play in the Summer League. All in all, I rate the odds of winning as even. And I don't consider the Lakers an underdog in the game against Atlanta, as the Lakers have Dalton Knecht, who is showing a very solid game. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA Summer League

Washington Wizards @ Sacramento Kings: Sacramento Kings (to win) /// 2.05

Last bet won. Yes, the Lakers suffered the entire game, but showed character in the 4th quarter and picked up the win by playing good defense in the last 60 seconds of the game. Atlanta was without Dylan Windler and Zaccharie Risacher, while the Lakers didn't have Dalton Knecht. But Bronny James showed some good basketball. And especially Colin Castleton! This bet was played with odds “2.50”, so we win back the last prediction on the Lakers. Plus money! My betting scores are NBA 94-109 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 55-48 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Sacramento Kings will beat Washington Wizards. When we say Washington has the 2nd pick of this draft Alexandre Sarr, Sacramento has their starting shooting guard Keon Ellis playing in Summer League. Kings lost in Summer League to Memphis, who even fielded GG Jackson II, Trey Jemison and Jake LaRavia. Then Kings beat a tough Utah. And in game three, Kings lost by 1 point to the Knicks. Washington beat weak Atlanta and lost to Portland and Houston. The thing is that Alexandre Sarr is very talented, but right now he's very unstable. And the rest of them are the Wizards' deeper roster. Sacramento has more balanced roster with a player from the starting five of main team. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Philadelphia Phillies @ Pittsburg Pirates: Philadelphia Phillies (to win) /// 1.57

Last bet lost. Sacramento decided to give Keon Ellis a rest in the game against Washington. Well, I'm not surprised. It's NBA! Only here a key player can suddenly not play and this decision will be made a few hours before the start of the game. But Washington looked awful, and Sacramento even without Keon Ellis could have won in a clutch. But this time minus the money. My betting scores are NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 55-48 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Philadelphia Phillies will beat Pittsburgh Pirates on the road in the 1st game of the series. MLB is back and it's much better than NBA Summer League. Philadelphia has won 9 of their last 15 games against Pittsburgh. Aaron Nola will play as the starting pitcher for Philadelphia! His stats this season: 19 games, 15 wins and 4 losses, covers an average 6.30 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.53 runs. Does 0.97 strikeouts and 0.23 walks an average per 1 inning. That's pretty good! Martin Perez will play for Pittsburgh as the starting pitcher. His stats this season: 14 games, 4 wins and 10 losses, covers an average 5.24 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.22 runs. Does 0.78 strikeouts and 0.35 walks an average per 1 inning. What more can I say? Phillies have a more reliable pitcher, better stats in games against the Pirates, Bryce Harper and Kyle Scwarber are ready to play against Pittsburgh. And Philadelphia is the National League leader after all! Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Philadelphia Phillies @ Pittsburgh Pirates: Pittsburgh Pirates (+ 1.5) /// 1.73

Last bet lost. I watched that game and when the score became 7-4 in Philadelphia's favor, the bookies were giving odds of “1.03” on a Phillies win before the 7th inning live. Well then came the unbelievable comeback from Pittsburgh. And yes, the Pirates have a huge advantage over Philly in quality back-up pitchers! I'll keep that in mind before predicting the 2nd game in this series. My betting scores are NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 55-49 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Pittsburgh Pirates at home will not lose the 2nd game of the series to Philadelphia Phillies by more than 1 run. Too much turmoil has been experienced by the Philadelphia players and too little time has gone by. Pittsburgh's offense is in great shape! It's obvious! The Pirates had a simply awful starting pitcher Martin Perez, who got 6 runs in 3.2 innings. And still Pittsburgh won. That says a lot. Also, Pittsburgh has not lost by more than 1 run 11 times in their last 15 games against Philadelphia. The Pirates' starting pitcher, Luiz Ortiz, who will play in the 2nd game of the series, is much more reliable than Martin Perez. Luiz Ortiz started this regular season as a back-up pitcher, but his role on the team has grown to a starting pitcher. And he's very reliable! His stats: 6 games, 4 wins and 2 losses, covers an average 5.17 innings per game in which he gets an average 1.5 runs. He also has 0.84 strikeouts and 0.10 walks per 1 inning on average. That's just awesome stats! And Luiz Ortiz has only failed 1 game in 6. And in this successful games he never had more than 1 run. Philadelphia will have Cristopher Sanchez as their starting pitcher. His stats this season: 18 games, 10 wins and 8 losses, covers an average 5.71 innings per game, in which he gets an average 2.23 runs. He also has 0.85 strikeouts and 0.28 walks per 1 inning on average. Aaron Nola has much better stats for strikeouts and walks, but still got 4 runs against Pittsburgh in 5 innings. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Boston Red Sox @ Los Angeles Dodgers: Boston Red Sox (to win) /// 2.00

Last bet won. A perfect game that showed the complete helplessness of Philadelphia against Luiz Ortiz! And yes, that means the Phillies lose the series to Pittsburgh, and can do it with a sweep. The Pirates surprised me, sure, but they won the 2nd game deservedly. My betting scores are NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 56-49 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Boston Red Sox on the road will beat Los Angeles Dodgers in the 3rd game of the series. I consider the Dodgers to be the underdog in the 3rd game. They will have too weak starting pitcher and that's James Paxton. His stats this season: 17 games, covers an average 4.97 innings in which he gets an average 2.48 runs. He also has an average 0.68 strikeouts and 0.53 walks per 1 inning. That's a weak statistic. Very weak! And Kutter Crawford will play for the Red Sox as the starting pitcher. His stats this season: 19 games, covers an average 5.93 innings, in which he gets an average 2.43 runs. He also has 0.98 strikeouts and 0.26 walks per 1 inning on average. In fact, Boston only 1 time this season has received a sweep, and that was against Baltimore in April. Of the 6 series this season (in which Boston lost their first 2 games), the Red Sox have won the 3rd game in 5 of them. That was against Cleveland, Minnesota, St. Louis, Milwaukee and San Diego. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Guardians: Detroit Tigers (to win) /// 1.67

Last bet lost. 5 home runs in 5 innings. And this is Kutter Crawford I'm talking about. His worst game this season. Dodgers having as much fun as they could! Well. It's a sweep! Boston has been destroyed. But a great game from Red Sox superstar Jarren Duran made it enjoyable. That's for sure! My betting scores are NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 56-50 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Detroit Tigers on the road will beat Cleveland Guardians in the 1st game of the series. Detroit won 10 of their last 15 games against Cleveland. And the Tigers' most reliable starting pitcher, Tarik Skubal, will play in the 1st game. Tarik Skubal is having a great season: 19 games, 12 wins and 7 losses, covers an average 6.06 innings per game in which he gets an average 1.79 runs. He is also has an average 1.21 strikeouts and 0.19 walks per 1 inning. Just magical stats! Veteran Carlos Carrasco will play as the starting pitcher for Cleveland. His stats this season: 17 games, 7 wins and 10 losses, covers an average 5.06 innings per game in which he gets an average 3.00 runs. He also has an average 0.80 strikeouts and 0.31 walks per 1 inning. Pretty weak as a starting pitcher for an American League contender. All in all, I don't see how Cleveland will beat Detroit in the 1st game. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

St. Louis Cardinals @ Pittsburgh Pirates: Pittsburgh Pirates (- 1.5) /// 2.05

Last bet won. Cleveland was destroyed! No chance at all. Carlos Carrasco failed, but at the same time did not make walks in 5.1 innings! And Tarik Skubal played very reliably: 1 run in 7 innings, 6 strikeouts and only 1 walk. A reliable starting pitcher is 70-80% of success. That's why I spend so much time on stats of starting pitchers. My betting scores are NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 57-50 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Pittsburgh Pirates at home will beat St. Louis Cardinals by 2 runs or more in the 2nd game of the series. When I see that Pittsburgh will have MLB's most talented starting pitcher Paul Skenes playing, I immediately keep in mind a 6-7 inning advantage for the Pirates. But the Cardinals will have Lance Lynn! That's a terrible pitcher! He's failed in 10 games this season from 19. While Paul Skenes has only failed in 1 from 11 games (and that was his MLB debut against the Cubs). I'm not going to write their stats this season, as it's obvious here without stats. I'll just say that the Pirates have the best opportunity to destroy the Cardinals. You want to bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Guardians: Detroit Tigers (to win) /// 2.20

Last bet lost. Pittsburgh's offense looked helpless! And that's against Lance Lynn. But, the Pirates actually looked better, but played poorly with the bases loaded. Unfortunately, minus the money. My betting scores are NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 57-51 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Detroit Tigers on the road will beat Cleveland Guardians in the 3rd game of the series. Strange odds from the bookies. Detroit's starting pitcher will be Jack Flaherty. He is a reliable pitcher who has played well this season: 17 games, 10 wins and 7 losses, covers an average 5.93 innings per game, in which he gets an average 2.18 runs. He is also has 1.27 strikeouts and 0.17 walks per 1 inning on average. Tanner Bibee will play as the starting pitcher for Cleveland. Also a very solid pitcher. His stats this season: 20 games, 15 wins and 5 losses, covers an average 5.54 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.30 runs. He is also has 1.14 strikeouts and 0.28 walks per 1 inning on average. Tanner Bibee has good stats this season, but not in games against the Tigers. Tanner Bibee has played 4 games against Detroit in his career: 1 win and 3 losses, covers an average 4.92 innings per game, in which he gets 3.75 runs! Tanner Bibee has failed all 4 games. And all of those 4 games were in the last two seasons. Well, head-to-head stats show us that Detroit has beaten Cleveland 9 times in their last 15 games. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Atlanta Braves @ New York Mets: Atlanta Braves (- 1.5) /// 2.38

Last bet lost. I feel like watched the 2nd game between Pittsburgh and St. Louis again. Same score, same game, same stupid defensive mistake in the last innings. And it was equally frustrating to lose, because both Paul Skenes in Pittsburgh and Jack Flaherty in Detroit played very solid games. That is, I correctly estimated their potential before the game, but both games were decided by 1 run. My betting scores are NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 57-52 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta Braves on the road will beat New York Mets by 2 runs or more in the 1st game of a series. 8 times in the last 15 games Atlanta has beaten Mets by 2 runs or more. The Braves' starting pitcher for this game will be Chris Sale. His stats this season: 18 games, 13 wins (and all by 2 runs or more) and 5 losses, covers an average 6.12 innings per game in which he gets an average 1.84 runs. He also has 1.28 strikeouts and 0.22 walks per 1 inning on average. What can I say? This is the Braves' top pitcher! Chris Sale has played 3 times in his career against the Mets and has never failed. Mets will have Luis Severino as a starting pitcher who has been very unstable this season. I don't consider him a reliable pitcher. His stats so weak due to 8 failed games this season: 19 games, 10 wins and 9 losses, covers an average 6.09 innings per game, in which he gets an average 2.74 runs. He also has 0.77 strikeouts and 0.35 walks per 1 inning on average. Very weak for a starting pitcher for a team that ranks 5th in the National League. I think Atlanta has a great opportunity to destroy Mets in the 1st game. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips