john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Houston Astros @ Baltimore Orioles: total of runs in the first 5 innings (< 4.5) /// 1.80

Last bet won. Too easy! Cleveland only needed 2 innings against Jon Gray. I'll be honest, after the first 2 innings I turned off the broadcast and went to sleep, so I watched the other 7 innings already in highlights. Yes, Texas was destroyed 13-5. But I didn't see anything sensational in the highlights. Well, except I really liked the home run from Guardians rookie Jhonkensy Noel. Within the first half-second of hitting, it was clear that it will be a home run. It was so powerful! A must-see for baseball aesthetes. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 76-64 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 4th game of the series between Houston Astros and Baltimore Orioles will be 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. Starting pitchers for this game will be Dean Kremer for Baltimore and Yusei Kikuchi for Houston. Dean Kremer is very reliable in games against the Astros. Dean Kremer has played 3 games against Houston in his career and in 23.2 innings got only 14 hits and 3 runs! Too solid! And in the last 2 games this season Dean Kremer has played very solid innings against the offensively strong Mets and Nationals. He only got 1 run in each game in the first 6 innings. Yusei Kikuchi moved from the Toronto Blue Jays to Houston and in the first 4 games his ERA is “2.42”. That is a Tarik Skubal level performance. And those 4 games were against offensive teams: Texas Rangers and especially Boston Red Sox, as well as 2 games against Tampa Bay Rays. Yusei Kikuchi has played 14 games against Baltimore in his career: 60 innings, 61 hits and 35 runs. Not a great record, but it's worth saying that Yusei Kikuchi hasn't gotten more than 3 runs in his last 9 games against the Orioles. And he's only failed 3 times in 14 games where he's gotten more than 3 runs. As a result, I expect no more than 1 run from Dean Kremer and no more than 3 runs from Yusei Kikuchi over the first 5 innings. The odds are high for this stat, both pitchers are in good shape, the value of this game is also very high as both teams are motivated to play in the Postseason. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Detroit Tigers @ Chicago White Sox: Detroit Tigers (to win) /// 1.60

Last bet lost. Unfortunately, in last night was the most massive shelling of Ukraine in the entire war, so I watched the game between the Astros and Orioles in highlights. The first 3 innings were very good, and then Dean Kremer and then Yusei Kikuchi failed. All in all, minus the money. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 76-65 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Detroit Tigers on the road will beat Chicago White Sox in the 4th game of the series. Because of the missile attacks, there are huge electricity problems again, that's why I'm writing this prediction so late. I will not explain much why Detroit will win, as it is obvious. In 13 of the last 15 games Detroit has beaten Chicago White Sox. And the Tigers are in great shape right now. So we'll take the sweep! You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES,US Open (USA), hard,Munar to beat Diallo.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

San Diego Padres @ St. Louis Cardinals: San Diego Padres (to win) /// 1.67

Last bet won. Detroit won comfortably 6-3. We have to admit that the Chicago White Sox look just awful. This team needs some serious roster changes to be competitive next season. Well, this season we will continue to bet against Chicago White Sox, as the bookies overestimate their abilities. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 77-65 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: San Diego Padres on the road will beat St. Louis Cardinals in the 2nd game of the series. The Padres are showing too solid and consistent game in the 2nd half of the regular season. They have won in the 2nd game in the last 12 series against teams like: Dodgers, Orioles, Guardians, Braves, Twins, Mets, Nationals, Marlins and twice against the Pirates and Rockies. I don't think St. Louis is that team who can stop a super motivated San Diego. And Miles Mikolas is not that starting pitcher for the Cardinals who can reliably cover at least 5-6 innings. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually avoid betting on cup events, still from my experience DFB Pokal is different as most teams from Bundesliga take this competition seriously and usually use their first XI even vs. low tier teams...

Preußen Münster - VfB Stuttgart Stuttgart AH(-1.5)@ 1.62 on unibet

GLGL all with your bets!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Texas Rangers @ Chicago White Sox: Texas Rangers (to win) /// 1.50

Last bet won. And that's the 2nd winning bet in a row. Good game! Yes, St. Louis was totally fine, but still the Padres were able to win. Happy ending, plus the money, I can buy myself an ice cream. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 78-65 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Texas Rangers on the road will beat Chicago White Sox in the 2nd game of the series. Yeah, that's right, exactly in the 2nd game of the series! Since there will be 2 games between these teams today. In the 1st game for the White Sox will play their best starting pitcher Garrett Crochet, who has been playing incredibly well this season for an absolute underdog, which the White Sox is. And in the 2nd game of the series Chris Flexen will play as a starting pitcher for Chicago. That's who we're betting against! Chris Flexen's stats this season: 27 games, 2 wins and 25 losses (current streak is 19 straight losses), covers an average 4.75 innings per game, in which he gets an average 3.08 runs. He also has 1.09 hits, 0.71 strikeouts and 0.42 walks per 1 inning on average. The stats are telling. I think even those who have never watched baseball can realize that Chris Flexen is a very unreliable pitcher. The starting pitcher for Texas will be rookie Jack Leiter and yes, he's terrible this season too, but he's only played 3 games, so we won't talk about him, because most likely after 3-4 innings Texas will continue this game with back-up pitchers. But even with back-up pitchers, the Rangers look to be the favorites in the 2nd game of the series. And yes, in the last 15 games between these teams, Texas has won 12 of them. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Europa League. Qualifications. Petrocub - Ludogorets # Victory 2 # &&&& League of Europe. Qualifications. TSC Backa Topola - M. Tel Aviv # handicap 2 (0)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Atlanta Braves @ Philadelphia Phillies: Atlanta Braves (to win) /// 2.20

Last bet won. And that's the 3rd winning bet in a row! Yeah, it was very lucky bet this time! Just watch the 9th inning of the 2nd game of this series between Texas and Chicago and you'll understand. Yes, Texas has looked just awful this season. And I didn't see the Rangers advantage over the White Sox in either the 1st or 2nd game of the series. But money on the table, so I was happy with the result. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 79-65 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta Braves on the road will beat Philadelphia Phillies in the 1st game of the series. It's time to some risk. But it's a reasonable risk! Christopher Sanchez will play against the Braves again, who had 4 games against Atlanta in his career and Philadelphia lost all of those games. Christopher Sanchez stats in games against Atlanta: 26 hits and 11 runs in 19.1 innings. There's no question that's very weak! Also, Philadelphia is playing very badly in the 2nd part of this regular season exactly in the 1st games of the series: 3 wins and 9 losses. The Phillies and Braves have played 9 games (3 series) against each other this season and Atlanta has won 6 of them and in all series accordingly. Charlie Morton will play as the Braves' starting pitcher in the 1st game of the series. Yes, his best seasons are in the past, but he is still able to help Atlanta be successful. His stats this season: 24 games, 12 wins and 12 losses, covers an average 5.49 innings per game in which he gets an average 2.92 runs. He also has 0.94 hits, 1.02 strikeouts and 0.37 walks per 1 inning on average. Not the best, but not the worst stats either. Atlanta has a great opportunity to take the 1st game of this series, as the rest of the games will be much tougher as Philadelphia will have Ranger Suarez, Zack Wheeler, and Aaron Nola (all of whom are more reliable than Christopher Sanchez). Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Later this weekend in F1 ...

Both cars (Ferrari) TOP6 @1.53
Winning car - Ferrari @7
Winning margin - under 5 seconds @2.20
Sainz TOP3 @4
Both cars (Ferrari) TOP3 @6

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Atlanta Braves @ Philadelphia Phillies: total of runs in the first 5 innings (< 4.5) /// 1.73

Last bet lost. Philly's unbelievable comeback from 0-4 to 5-4! I don't think anyone believed in the 6th inning that the Braves were able to let this game away. But they did. My winning streak was broken. And that means we're back to betting on totals. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 79-66 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 2nd game of the series between Philadelphia Phillies and Atlanta Braves will be 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. In the last 4 games this season between these teams this bet has won. The starting pitchers for the 2nd game of this series are almost the best in both teams rosters: Ranger Suarez (his current ERA this season is “2.82”) and Reynaldo Lopez (his current ERA this season is “2.02”). Reynaldo Lopez has played 5 games against Philadelphia in his career. His stats in games against the Phillies: covers an average 3.80 innings per game, in which he gets an average 1.00 runs. He is also has 0.79 hits, 1.16 strikeouts, and 0.60 walks per 1 inning on average. And yes, Reynaldo Lopez is pitching his best season of his career! I think he'll get 0-1 runs in the first 5 innings, no more than that. Ranger Suarez has played 18 games in his career against Atlanta. And his stats in games against the Braves: covers an average 3.23 innings per game, in which he gets an average 1.50 runs. He's also has 0.82 hits, 1.07 strikeouts and 0.40 walks per 1 inning on average. I've added games played as a back-up pitcher for both Reynaldo Lopez and Ranger Suarez to the stats. Ranger Suarez is unlikely to get more than 3 runs in the first 5 innings. Therefore, I see a very playable bet here. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight in Moldova ...

Sheriff Tiraspol vs Milsami

Sheriff -1 AH @1.72

I probably regret not picking Man City -1 AH instead but whatever.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Atlanta Braves @ Philadelphia Phillies: Atlanta Braves (+ 1.5) /// 1.57

Last bet lost. Ranger Suarez failed, getting 4 runs in 4 innings. It's a shame, as I thought he could keep himself in the game without getting more than 3 runs. Oh, and Ranger Suarez started the game very solidly (5 strikeouts in a row!). And it seemed like a bet should win easily. But first 2 home runs from Atlanta, and then Ranger Suarez got nervous, and as a result, his ERA after this game is already “3.02” (the worst in the season since April 12). My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 79-67 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta Braves on the road will not lose to Philadelphia Phillies by more than 1 run in the 3rd game of the series. Yes, I understand why bookies estimate Philadelphia's chances so high, because the starting pitcher will be very reliable Zack Wheeler. I'm sure he won't fail. In fact, Zack Wheeler has only failed 1 time in the last 10 games against Atlanta. But the Braves will also have Max Fried as their starting pitcher. Yes, it's not as reliable pitcher as Reynaldo Lopez, but unlike Zach Wheeler, Max Fried has played in the All-Star game this season. Although, let's be honest, Max Fried is having a terrible season. But still, Atlanta has not lost to Philadelphia by more than 1 run in 7 of the last 10 games when Max Fried has been the starting pitcher. Also, Atlanta hasn't lost to Philadelphia by more than 1 run in 7 of their last 10 games when Zack Wheeler was the Phillies' starting pitcher. And given the terrible form of Philadelphia's batting leader Kyle Schwarber, who hasn't hit a home run in his last 15 games, the Braves have an excellent chance to win again. Also, the participation of another important Philly player is in question. And that's Alec Bohm. All in all, again we see a series where Philadelphia is the favorite only in theory. And statistics say that a motivated Atlanta with a great offense, even if not with a top starting pitcher (as it was in the 2nd game of the series), is much more playable than a troubled Philadelphia. But I left my strongest argument for last. Yes, these teams have played 11 games so far this season and in 10 of them Atlanta has not lost to Philadelphia by more than 1 run. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Atlanta Braves @ Philadelphia Phillies: Atlanta Braves (to win) /// 2.10

Last bet lost. 6 hits and 0 runs. Just bad luck for the Braves. While Philly had 3 runs scored on 5 hits. Is that a fair score? Of course not! Yes, Zach Wheeler closed out 7 innings with 4 hits. Played a perfect game, I have nothing to add. But Philly has a lot of problems ahead of the Postseason. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 79-68 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Atlanta Braves on the road will beat Philadelphia Phillies in the 4th game of the series. No, the Phillies will not win this series. Philadelphia's Aaron Nola and Atlanta's Spencer Schwellenbach will play as the starting pitchers. And here's where I can confidently say that Aaron Nola's level is lower than Zach Wheeler's, and Spencer Schwellenbach is in better shape than Max Fried. In general, I see this game as an absolute dominance of Atlanta and an easy win, as it happened in the 2nd game of the series. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics: total of runs in the first 5 innings (< 4.5) /// 1.67

Last bet lost. Again, both Atlanta and Philadelphia had the same chance to win. But the bookies gave odds of “2.10” on a Braves victory before the game start! Atlanta had more real opportunities to win in the 4th game: winning 2-0 during the game, and then in the 9th inning (at the score of 2-2) they couldn't take advantage of the loaded bases with 1 out (2 walks from back-up pitcher Matt Strahm). This series between Philadelphia and Atlanta will be remembered by me for 4 failed predictions. Unfortunately. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 79-69 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: in the 1st game of the series between Oakland Athletics and Seattle Mariners will be 4 runs or less in the first 5 innings. Too solid starting pitchers will play in this game. Oakland will have Osvaldo Bido (his current ERA - “3.21”) and Seattle will have Logan Gilbert (his current ERA - “3.09”) in the 1st game of the series. But we're talking about 9th and 13th places in the American League right now! Two great starting pitchers! Osvaldo Bido had an ERA of “1.55” in August. He only had 6 runs in 29 innings. That is an average only 1 run in 4.84 innings! Some incredible stats, to be honest, for a team at the level of the Oakland Athletics. Well Logan Gilbert has played 10 games against Oakland in his career and in 58.1 innings he has only gotten 45 hits and 22 runs. That is an average 1 run per 2.66 innings. That's pretty good too! I think the bet is a very easy win considering Oakland is 11th in offense and Seattle is 12th in the American League. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Chicago White Sox @ Baltimore Orioles: Baltimore Orioles (- 1.5) /// 1.67

Last bet lost. Yeah, that's five losing bet in a row. I always didn't understand why in volleyball teams often score points in series of 3-4 points. But it's really hard to come out of a bad streak. Yes, I had a series of successful predictions, but what are they worth when I have already lost 5 predictions in a row. Anyway, I need to start a series of successful predictions. My betting score is NBA 94-110 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 79-70 in favor of successful, NHL 2-5 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Baltimore Orioles at home will beat Chicago White Sox in the 2nd game of the series. I have no doubt there will be another sweep. Chicago White Sox have been a sweet opponent for Baltimore before this disappointing season. Well this season the Orioles are even more balanced than last season and in the 1st game we saw a 10-run lead! In the 2nd game of the series we will see the same scenario as in the 1st game. No doubt about this game. Bet? Absolutely! 😎😉

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES, US Open (USA), hard, De Minaur to beat Draper.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips