Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics: New York Knicks (+ 5.5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Terrible play by Tampa Bay goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy, who had only 71.4% save percentage. It was his worst game in the last few seasons and yes, I bet on this game. Just unbelievable bad luck in NHL and NFL betting! My betting score is NBA 94-112 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 101-93 in favor of successful, NHL 2-6 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-9 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: New York Knicks on the road will not lose to Boston Celtics by more than 5 points. I'm so excited that a new NBA season is starting! It feels like it's been 10 years since the last game in the series between Boston Celtics and Dallas Mavericks. What do we see in Boston before the season starts? First of all, their main center Kristaps Porzingis is injured! This is a really serious loss, as Al Horford didn't get any younger and Luke Kornet is too slow and very limited on offense. New York Knicks got Mikal Bridges and Karl-Anthony Towns this offseason! Right now their starting five looks as follows: Jalen Brunson (point guard), Josh Hart (shooting guard), Mikal Bridges (small forward), OG Anunoby (power forward), and Karl-Anthony Towns (center with excellent 3-point shooting). Considering Tom Thibodeau is playing without a lot of role players (and we've seen how effective it has been in past Playoffs), I can call New York a real contender this season. Yes, Boston is the Champion, but they didn't get stronger. I think the bookies have overvalued the Celtics in this game. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Indiana Pacers @ Detroit Pistons: Indiana Pacers (- 5) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. 29 three-point shots made on 47.5% success rate! This, by the way, is an NBA current record for made three-pointers in a game. Boston was unbelievable, Jason Tatum was cooking the whole game. As for the Knicks, I'm still not seeing the defense that I saw last season. Disappointed, sure, but the Knicks had no chance in this game. My betting score is NBA 94-113 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 101-93 in favor of successful, NHL 2-6 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-9 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Indiana Pacers on the road will beat Detroit Pistons by 5 points or more. It was a sweep in the regular season last season, and Indiana won all 4 games against Detroit by 8 points or more. The Pistons management really surprised me again. They signed 3 one-way players: Malik Beasley, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Tobias Harris. All of them are catch-and-shooters and only Tobias Harris can be called a defensive-minded player. But if we remember 3 seasons that Tobias Harris played for Detroit in the 2015-2018 seasons and his play on defense (which was absent), I have big doubts that he will be successful as well (as he was last season in Philadelphia). So far, it's not at all clear to me what Detroit's starting five will be this season. But I'm sure we'll see the Pistons at the bottom of the East standings again (probably 11th-14th place). Everything is going great for Indiana! The roster has been kept, everyone is healthy, team chemistry is at a high level, Pascal Siakam had a full training camp with the team. I think Indiana will win comfortably by 8-14 points. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips