Not open for further replies.
B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We were just discussing the updates in a chat room. Majority of people, including myself, are not digging it.

Seriously took away our info tab at the bottom. This seems to be the biggest complaint.

I personally don't like the hud style info. An option in settings to turn off would be gratefullly appreciated. Its kind of like, "here it is, like it or not you are stuck with it cluttering your screen and jumping open everytime you accidentally hover through it."

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh also I'm having problems w the hand replayer after the update.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If ACR broke after the update and it won't load. Go to your C: drive or wherever the ACR folder is on your PC/laptop and delete the folder and re-download ACR from https://www.americascardroom.eu/ and install. If you can't delete the ACR folder (google enter safe mode) enter safe mode delete the ACR folder and reinstall ACR.

7jules

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
survey attended

Hi There. Back in sept/oct i was asked to attend a half hour zoom meeting for which i would receive $20 for my participation. it was supposed to be payed to my paypal account but was bounced back...........i'm still waiting for it to be re-sent. I have actually requested this before! Any help guys!?:confused:

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
New issue with staking on ACR, I'm not alone, I tried to buy 10% of a stake, after submitting my buy nothing happened, so I tried again, same shit again, nothing happened, tried a third time and still no joy, It was at this point that I was informed about tonight's issues with ACR. my money was deducted all 3 times and I do not have any piece of that action.

0045b0226a14975a9c4197b8b3eb77d5.png

I can imagine that I am not alone, but I may be one of the lucky few that noticed, many people may not realise and there goes their money.

A friend of mine just regd for the Venom about 10 mins ago, he is not registered and is now missing $2650.00 :eek::eek::eek:

NOT GOOD ENOUGH ACR!!!
Issues with peoples bankrolls should never be an issue, many have no clue that this is happening.
  1. How long will I have to wait to be reimbursed?
  2. How much interest is ACR going to pay me on the loan they have from me?
  3. What compensation will I receive for this inconvenience?
I had purchased stake percentages in these games, the games disappeared from my players I was staking tab, there is probably around $100 missing, possibly more, :mad: and also the profits that I could have won if this anomaly hadn't occurred, the guy was able to re-enter those tournys, by the time I was received the information it was too late to rebuy, I'm in Australia.

I was informed by the guy I was staking as to the disappearance of the games and cash, he has already been reimbursed. If whoever is responsible checks my financial history they will surely see the anomaly. I would like to see what and how it gets reimbursed

The way ACR describes stakes on our financial history leaves a lot to be desired, the descriptions do not correlate to a Tourny No or player.
Having Tourny No's and Player names in the financial history would make a lot more sense compared to what is in place at the moment. If it was as I say, I would be able to show you each stake transaction, as it is I can't decipher who or what tournys were affected, I'm glad that the player I staked in the following games kept a list of the affected games. :(

d74db031a212cbcd66cd764112558894.png

Let me know if you need any more information.

:deal:

Last edited:
Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We were just discussing the updates in a chat room. Majority of people, including myself, are not digging it.

Seriously took away our info tab at the bottom. This seems to be the biggest complaint.

I personally don't like the hud style info. An option in settings to turn off would be gratefullly appreciated. Its kind of like, "here it is, like it or not you are stuck with it cluttering your screen and jumping open everytime you accidentally hover through it."

If you watched the update video on youtube they will make it a future update to have the info back to were it was originally in the settings..

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I kind of like the idea of it, but you should be able to edit what shows. You should also be able to turn it off. It pops up automatically too much when switching between tables. Anyway, the whole site is a cluster tonight so there's bigger fish to fry. The lobby wasn't working at all and it was impossible to get any information on the tourney you were playing in.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can edit what shows , I didn't like it at 1st but after i learned how to set it up the way i like it it's pretty cool.

:D GLGL

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I can't even get in to play all night. What kind of crap software is this? Your site is now unplayable basically. So if i want to play poeker, ill have to move money somewhere else now too. Another huge pain the. You guys suck.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
New issue with staking on ACR, I'm not alone, I tried to buy 10% of a stake, after submitting my buy nothing happened, so I tried again, same shit again, nothing happened, tried a third time and still no joy, It was at this point that I was informed about tonight's issues with ACR. my money was deducted all 3 times and I do not have any piece of that action.

0045b0226a14975a9c4197b8b3eb77d5.png

I can imagine that I am not alone, but I may be one of the lucky few that noticed, many people may not realise and there goes their money.

A friend of mine just regd for the Venom about 10 mins ago, he is not registered and is now missing $2650.00 :eek::eek::eek:

NOT GOOD ENOUGH ACR!!!
Issues with peoples bankrolls should never be an issue, many have no clue that this is happening.
  1. How long will I have to wait to be reimbursed?
  2. How much interest is ACR going to pay me on the loan they have from me?
  3. What compensation will I receive for this inconvenience?

I had purchased stake percentages in these games, the games disappeared from my players I was staking tab, there is probably around $100 missing, possibly more, :mad: and also the profits that I could have won if this anomaly hadn't occurred, the guy was able to re-enter those tournys, by the time I was received the information it was too late to rebuy, I'm in Australia.

I was informed by the guy I was staking as to the disappearance of the games and cash, he has already been reimbursed. If whoever is responsible checks my financial history they will surely see the anomaly. I would like to see what and how it gets reimbursed

The way ACR describes stakes on our financial history leaves a lot to be desired, the descriptions do not correlate to a Tourny No or player.
Having Tourny No's and Player names in the financial history would make a lot more sense compared to what is in place at the moment. If it was as I say, I would be able to show you each stake transaction, as it is I can't decipher who or what tournys were affected, I'm glad that the player I staked in the following games kept a list of the affected games. :(

d74db031a212cbcd66cd764112558894.png

Let me know if you need any more information.

:deal:

BUMP

I need my funds returned. :mad:

Last edited:
A

AngryCrab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On the topic of the problems ACR has been having the past couple of days. Where does one go to get status updates, or any kind of update on scheduled maintenance/downtime in real time?

I've scoured their website and googled around to no avail.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
On the topic of the problems ACR has been having the past couple of days. Where does one go to get status updates, or any kind of update on scheduled maintenance/downtime in real time?

I've scoured their website and googled around to no avail.
Check their twitter, it's usually the first place that they announce issues.

:top:

A

AngryCrab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Check their twitter, it's usually the first place that they announce issues.

:top:

Ah. No wonder I couldn't find it, I very much dislike twitter.

Appreciate it.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So the big $10M Venom ended up with 3,782 entries.

The cost per entry is $2500+$150

$2500 x 3782 = $9,455,000 meaning ACR took over a half-million-dollar loss due to the overlay since they have to guarantee the full $10M

Perhaps they are okay with this if they feel running the tournament generates additional play on their site (such as eliminated players sticking around to pay rake in cash games). But what I find interesting is that if we use the full entry fee, we get

$2650 x 3782 = $10,022,300 meaning they really didn't lose anything. But of course, they also didn't make any profit either.

I just find it curious how they always seem to just barely make the numbers, every time, and usually they end up making zero for themselves. It seems like a poor choice from my "uneducated" outside perspective, but I'm pretty sure there must be other factors (such as cash game rake) that I'm not accounting for in my equations and analysis.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don’t miss the biggest series in our history!

The 3-part OSS Cub3d (MOSS, OSS, BOSS) runs February 6th to March 7th. There’s $25 Million GTD, including a $2.5 Million tourney and four $1,000,000 events.

More Info HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed

T

Tancanbuz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Streaming Poker

Hi all! I am wanting to get into streaming my poker play. I have no experience streaming so if anyone has some tips on the best way to get started, I’m all ears! :) Thanks!

J

jumboscampi

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

I just wanted to say that i came across ACR just this month and play in it when i can, (the freerolls until i get paid, which is only once a month) and i love it so far!

Thank you!
Leslie

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 3-part OSS Cub3d (MOSS, OSS, BOSS) runs February 6th to March 7th. There’s $25 Million GTD, including a $2.5 Million tourney and four $1,000,000 events.

Woohooo, MOSS is back for us low-stakes grinders!! TY ACR and GL all.

Love the schedule, there are morning start times (morning for US time zones)!!

I'm an old man and it becomes quite difficult to play afternoon or evening tournaments that will go until sunrise the next morning. :D

Last edited:
B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want ACR to know I feel the latest changes you have made to the set up suck!!!!! I also can't stand the way it changes from money amounts to big blinds. As well I find your algorithms really suck as they just pay off the bingo players over 80% of the time. I am still a winning player on your site because I just adjust my game but I feel ACR just ruins the game of poker!!!!! But I know you couldn't get the bingo players to deposit otherwise!!!!!!:D:D

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has ACR opted out of the three hour freerolls I dont see any since new update?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
twitch

How do I find the password for the twitch moderators freeroll, which is on February 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.